ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 0 : 1 CP (Match Thread)

Post by Senator WIRES »

Cito wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Cito wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:
Cito wrote:That should be a penalty.
No my dude!
Huh? :shock: :shock:

Why not?
He didn't have total control of the ball, :laugh: new rule :taunt:
Balderdash bro.
VAR!VAR concurs :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Ashley Young is angry that no one could grow wings and fly. Take that Rashford out he has become rubbish
Oloye finally coming to terms with what I have been saying for 3 seasons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The boy has talent no doubt but the English bug has gotten to him. Putting him on 300k a week is the final nail on his coffin. He is now under pressure and trying to do too much to justify the expectations. He should have been left on 100k and if he feels he deserves more should have been allowed to go to the club that can afford to pay that because it is waste at this level of his career.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Fake penalty for ManU :wink:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

What was that Palace player thinking?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

When you are down, you are down

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Commentator: "Look at Marcus Rashford! he stands with such conviction!"

Marcus Rashford Missed!

Commendator: "he stood with conviction"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dumb #$% english idiooot! See how excited he was praising rashford to spite pogba!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Rashford why? :taunt:
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:Ashley Young is angry that no one could grow wings and fly. Take that Rashford out he has become rubbish
Oloye finally coming to terms with what I have been saying for 3 seasons. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The boy has talent no doubt but the English bug has gotten to him. Putting him on 300k a week is the final nail on his coffin. He is now under pressure and trying to do too much to justify the expectations. He should have been left on 100k and if he feels he deserves more should have been allowed to go to the club that can afford to pay that because it is waste at this level of his career.
Uncle, Rashford's biggest problem is that he is dumb! He doesnt play football with his brain and that is a big big problem for any player.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Commentator: "Look at Marcus Rashford! he stands with such conviction!"

Marcus Rashford Missed!

Commendator: "he stood with conviction"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dumb #$% english idiooot! See how excited he was praising rashford to spite pogba!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Manure needs Fellaini
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I repeat the criminality of even leaving this small boy James in a team like United shows how low this team has fallen. This is not Newcastle

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

God is good!

Look at how God has exposed these people. Pogba missed a pk and they went to town on him, acting like Rashford is the golden goose who can do no wrong. :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Uncle, Rashford's biggest problem is that he is dumb! He doesnt play football with his brain and that is a big big problem for any player.
If you say so.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Rashy!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Watch Benteke come in and bully the 80 million farce

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Wan Obi Kenobi in hot soup :D
!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Exactly what about this Zaha is worth 80M?
Last edited by balo on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Is OLE really in charge of the team?
!

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

The Ghana boy milking the atmosphere :taunt:
!

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Townsend comes on in all his headless chicken glory...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:lol: Pathetic! Looking for VAR assistance
!

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Rashy!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

CP players practicing game management. :)
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:Exactly what about this Saha is worth 80M?
Nothing. He has retired and returned to france. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: