ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 0 : 1 CP (Match Thread)

Post by oloye »

Senator WIRES wrote:Is OLE really in charge of the team?
He never was, he is the face they put on Phelan
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Pogba needs to start painting his hair again! :huh: :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

balo wrote:Exactly what about this Saha is worth 80M?
Ask Young or better go the 42nd/43rd min of the match and watch he turned Young to sunday school player.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

zee wrote:
Ask Young or better go the 42nd/43rd min of the match and watch he turned Young to sunday school player.
True but Young IS a sunday school reserve in 2019.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:This Zaha na solid player, what the hell is he doing in CP?
I hope now you see why the dumbo is still at Crystal Palace :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

James finally nailed it
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Useless CP...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Saved for another day
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Kudos to Pogba
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
Shut up there! Ekwensu! After you go to the 42nd/43rd min, you should also go to the 88th minute and see how he cost his team the win. Dumb players will always be a liability. :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 : 1 CP (Match Thread)

Post by Senator WIRES »

:D Fergie time! Ehe?
!

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
Nothing. He has retired and returned to france. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lol. I meant Zaha of course.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:twisted: Shege
!

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

1-2 Yeeaahhhh

Another billion naira keeper lays an egg...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
Shut up there! Ekwensu! After you go to the 42nd/43rd min, you should also go to the 88th minute and see how he cost his team the win. Dumb players will always be a liability. :oops: :oops:
Daft football-know-nothing........................clown did you see any support from his teammates?
Typical daft brainless CE football forumer, that don't why football is a team game.

Borinho's moron. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

See Pogba and De Gea... Smh...

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

CP back in front.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

OLE! OLEE!! OLEEEEEEEEE!!! At the wheel...
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Foolish Danfo.....................you see what support by your teammates do.
kenmega
Egg
Egg

Post by kenmega »

I don’t know why Llorente is considering to join this club...
Last edited by kenmega on Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Post by danfo driver »

Cheiii! Ole no get break for this e car abi wetin? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Post by Cito »

FT.