Liverpool (3) Vs Arsenal (1)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Liverpool (3) Vs Arsenal (1)

Post by ojafranpa »

Line up coming shortly
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal

Post by Sleaky72 »

Took 1 look @ the Arsenal line up and started making other plans 4 the rest of the day. See u all at full time.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Crystal palace better not F-up!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Get in there PalAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAce!
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Battle's been joined - let's go
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Nkume wrote:Image
Thanks Nkume.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I know some might say it is early and all that but this game is really a key, key match for Emery as Arsenal Manager for me. A shambolic display leading to a hiding as the past 2 times will commit him to the "Fire him" bin as far as I am concerned. The team has got to put in a steady, stable and maybe superb performance here. No excuses!!! :glare:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Bloody brave line-up from Emeribe.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Liverpool: Adrian,Alexander Arnold,Matip,Van Djik,Robertson,Fabinho,Wijnaldum,Henderson,Mane,Sallah Firminho.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

In total agreement. Don’t understand not playing Torreira in place of Xhaka. They need someone to track back, chase midfield runners and provide a shield for the Back four. That’s not a strength of Guendo and definitely not that of Xhaka. We also know how poor he is against the high press which Liverpool is noted 4. Dnt really understand Coach Emery here.
SylverEagles wrote:I know some might say it is early and all that but this game is really a key, key match for Emery as Arsenal Manager for me. A shambolic display leading to a hiding as the past 2 times will commit him to the "Fire him" bin as far as I am concerned. The team has got to put in a steady, stable and maybe superb performance here. No excuses!!! :glare:
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Coach wrote:Bloody brave line-up from Emeribe.
Reckless somewhat especially with Xhaka! Xhaka better repay that confidence!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I have good feeling towards Arsenal with this game. That Adrian is doing a good job for the enemies of Liverpool
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:
Reckless somewhat especially with Xhaka! Xhaka better repay that confidence!
Chai, I did not see Xhaka in the line up before my comment. I need to revise my prediction.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Xhaka may just be the reason we loss to Liverpool
Last edited by osita on Sat Aug 24, 2019 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Nothing brave. The midfield is packed with young energetic disruptors, except Xhaka. He is planning to counter with the pace of Auba and Pepe with Ceballos providing some creation and midfield support.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Kai!!! Warning!!! Warning!!! Already...
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Xhakaooooooooooooooooo
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Guys! There's no time to dilly dally on the ball here...Gotta make your mind up quick on what you want to do else that front 3 is on you in a flash!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

I know you want to stick to your philosophy and all but against Liverpool, you can't be playing around at the back..
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Looks like Arsenal is gonna have 20 per cent possession today... :( :(
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Xhaka is just like a cone out there, slow of thought, slow of movement! Everything is moving around him!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Really close from Auba!! That was the chance to get one....Argh!!