Liverpool (3) Vs Arsenal (1)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:I am developing a major dislike for carelessness of Nile.
CiToTo, kedu kodi? This is a tough day? :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Remove the C and I from your username
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

THis yeye coach left fighters like Lacazette and Torreira on the bench for a difficult away game. at least he didn't play the chief of all wimps, Ozil.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
CiTo, kedu kodi? This is a tough day? :D
It is for people from London (Arsenal fans too). Is Iwuanyanwu(Heartland) playing today?
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What a limp display by Arsenal...
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Cito, forget the mandatory rose tinted glasses, the brutal truth is, Maitland-Niles is very, very poor at right back. Positionally inept, delivery from wide, a joke, man marking even worse. Home truths. The conversion hasn’t worked.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Sloppy to have let in a nothing burger goal. TAA with his maddening errors...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Nkume wrote:
Siddonlook11 wrote:Pepe has no end product .. too many tricks no end product
Still early early days, but I hope and pray he is not an expensive Gervinho!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

I didn't watch a minute of the game. Why bother.

Arsenal problem was never the attack. It was the defense. I bet they were worried about the defense that it affected the attack.

Not a surprising score line.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Arsenal just need to go for another coach Asap. Emery will never get it right even if you give him another 3 years.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The problem is not Emery. Emery is actually a decent coach. The problem is bad recruiting, misplaced priorities. Arsenal didn't need Pepe. We need midfielders, right back, left and a center half.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

But there are some good news. Arsenal can get better with the return of Thierney in October. Not a fan of Belerin. Maybe switch to a 3-5-2 formation.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Coach wrote:@Cito, forget the mandatory rose tinted glasses, the brutal truth is, Maitland-Niles is very, very poor at right back. Positionally inept, delivery from wide, a joke, man marking even worse. Home truths. The conversion hasn’t worked.

To be fair, he is not a right back.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Nkume wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Nkume wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Nkume wrote:
cchinukw wrote:So we nor fit score even one. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Like I said, Give me a glorious 4-2 defeat, rather than a limp 3-0 mauling.
You're the yeye persin that thinks you can beat Spurs easily?

Son: hild my chrfvyfdgyyg Korean drink
Do you want me to post videos from last year? Is it because we dashed you guys 1 point at your stadium? Gerrarahia!
So na only last year you fit post? After all the injuries and losing about 20 games you STILL could not surpass us.
This is a new season and you'll get buried. First real competition and you crumble. I'm waiting for your visit to the Etihad
When people who have won something are talking, you should keep quite. Bye.
Same ol.... when upu're hurting :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

ohenhen1 wrote:The problem is not Emery. Emery is actually a decent coach. The problem is bad recruiting, misplaced priorities. Arsenal didn't need Pepe. We need midfielders, right back, left and a center half.
He is not a decent coach. I remember psg capitulating under him in the champions League. I knew then he wasn't it
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Samora Machel wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The problem is not Emery. Emery is actually a decent coach. The problem is bad recruiting, misplaced priorities. Arsenal didn't need Pepe. We need midfielders, right back, left and a center half.
He is not a decent coach. I remember psg capitulating under him in the champions League. I knew then he wasn't it
So is Tuchel any better? The capitulation vs United was worse last season. Something deeper is wrong with PSG
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Do you guys need a good director of football? :D

Remember when they applauded Edu and that other guy, cant remember his name now. Waffi told us that the man was a god and the man is a great man! Robbynice danced, jaskelebe and Mister Dolly celebrated, high fiving every body, while Cito twerked around the Arsenal thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
So is Tuchel any better? The capitulation vs United was worse last season. Something deeper is wrong with PSG
Welcome to 2019! Tuchel is actually a fraud. People have been saying it for years, but it seems some of you are finally coming to terms with it. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:

Remember when they applauded Edu and that other guy, cant remember his name now. Waffi told us that the man was a god and the man is a great man! Robbynice danced, jaskelebe and Mister Dolly celebrated, high fiving every body, while Cito twerked around the Arsenal thread. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I think you must be on some hard ish to think I ever said anything about Edu or the other guy. :D :D

Proper craze de worry you Mr conductor. Those fumes from you keke don de do wonders to your head. :shock:
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

oloye wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: Everybody stand up for Van Dyke.. What a gem
Oga oloye, biko help me to tell cic old boy. :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

I think you must be on some hard ish to think I ever said anything about Edu or the other guy. :D :D

Proper craze de worry you Mr conductor. Those fumes from you keke don de do wonders to your head. :shock:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
What is he trying to say? Rename to TO after removing CI from CITO? :oops: