ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManU 1 : 2 CP (Match Thread)

Post by Senator WIRES »

Time is up
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...back to where they left off, can't imagine what a top side will do to United :laugh: :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I await Marko to speak about his white gods and tell us that "its little details," :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: but this wretch insulted the Falcons because they are women.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

mcal wrote:...back to where they left off, can't imagine what a top side will do to United :laugh: :laugh:
When is the Manchester Derby? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Best goalkeeper in the world :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

danfo driver wrote:
mcal wrote:...back to where they left off, can't imagine what a top side will do to United :laugh: :laugh:
...e go be murder+rape all combined, but under dogs tend to rise like today and last week :???:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Kako wrote:Best goalkeeper in the world :mrgreen:
He has brought the nonsense he was doing in the colors of Spain Jersey to United. He started going down towards the end of last season. He wanted to leave they should have allowed him to go, instead they added more money and made him the captain. I don't see a captain material in a guy who is mute for 90 mind. A Pogba wearing the band makes more sense
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
They will lose more games whether it is derby or no derby
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Muhahahahahaha!!! :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt:

Thank you!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

How many competitive games has Ole lost with United?

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

SylverEagles wrote:Muhahahahahaha!!! :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt: :lol: :taunt:

Thank you!
Na so we see am o - Uncle SE. How market for your side at Anfield today? :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Our season is over. Thanks OLE.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Like millions of united fans, i am well and truly shocked, but i am enjoying a nice weekend and getting ready to enjoy carnival in west london, perhaps the result will sink in next week

Have a nice weekend :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:Like millions of united fans, i am well and truly shocked, but i am enjoying a nice weekend and getting ready to enjoy carnival in west london, perhaps the result will sink in next week

Where is it going wrong ?
Against Wolves i thought it was worrying that the defence was bullied by Adama.
But this lose is another kind of lose, what next
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:Like millions of united fans, i am well and truly shocked, but i am enjoying a nice weekend and getting ready to enjoy carnival in west london, perhaps the result will sink in next week

Where is it going wrong ?
Against Wolves i thought it was worrying that the defence was bullied by Adama.
But this lose is another kind of lose, what next

the 4-3-2-1 is clearly not working, we do not have the players for this formation, we have players who think they are ready, how many goals has Rashford scored from freekicks? when he lines up the ball and pretends to be Ronaldo, even Ronaldo, how many goals has he scored from freekicks?

he needs to be brought down to earth, so much to learn, decision making, very suspect!, Lingard, well! should be playing for Everton, why number 10? any number 10 should be able to create, when last has he done this?

McTomminay, very limited footballer, at least we know this, Fred needs to return from his extended vacation, put him in there and give him games, OGS has given games to many average players, Fred can do no worse

I think we should return back to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3, also Pogba cannot do any damage playing so deep in his own half, he is our only creative player and we need him in that number 10 role if you ask me but i guess we are light in midfield due to not using the transfer window wisely so i guess OGS has no option than play him deep to help bring the ball out

I think Perreira and Fred need to return to the team and OGS needs to grow some balls!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Senator WIRES wrote:Time is up

He can't be sacked yet. :taunt:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

balo wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:Time is up

He can't be sacked yet. :taunt:
if he loses the next 4 games, surely he cannot continue

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Marko...”Polo”. The Pied Piper, having marched the rats to the mouth of the Medlock, now leads a procession of youthful neophytes to dance the merry dance to the river. Great times gallop posthaste to the fore. Ole is at the wheel, no power steering, big exaggerated arm movements ala a 1980s hard left, ode to Aberdeen Alex. Great times ahead.