Kelechi needs to bounce from Leicester

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Kelechi needs to bounce from Leicester

Post by Damunk »

Polly wrote:It is funny to me to hear that an Igbo man cannot run, or is unwilling to run, in a game which demands running. If he cannot make an impact in a Carabao first round match, can he make an impact in the NPL? Why do people casually talk LaLiga and other leagues as if slouches are welcome there or they merely stroll around?

Nonetheless, I believe that Nacho is merely hurt at this time, and that he will come good this year in England.
Why an Igbo man in particular?
What is your thinking? :blink:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

It's not about bouncing, it's about attitude, mentality etc - he was so promising @ManC, LCFC have him on sick wages - Rafa(when with Toon wanted him on loan) - fell through.
His agents & those around him should remind him of the work ethics of the greats - on skillset & promise he showed @MCFC - LCFC should be happy to have him but alas, he just might've hunger issues!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

tolahs wrote:It's not about bouncing, it's about attitude, mentality etc - he was so promising @ManC, LCFC have him on sick wages - Rafa(when with Toon wanted him on loan) - fell through.
His agents & those around him should remind him of the work ethics of the greats - on skillset & promise he showed @MCFC - LCFC should be happy to have him but alas, he just might've hunger issues!!!
By chance how do you know his work ethic? Those that coach him praise this part of his game along with his attitude and professionalism . Both Pep and his current coach.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Nacho’s main priority is getting a British Pali. He couldn’t care less about football.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote:
tolahs wrote:It's not about bouncing, it's about attitude, mentality etc - he was so promising @ManC, LCFC have him on sick wages - Rafa(when with Toon wanted him on loan) - fell through.
By chance how do you know his work ethic? Those that coach him praise this part of his game along with his attitude and professionalism . Both Pep and his current coach.
Everyone is just adding salt and pepper to the matter.
The guy is probably working his socks off but something is just not working.
I'd give anything to get inside his head right now.
I'm sure when he eventually comes good, he will download all his struggles of this stage of his career.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
Everyone is just adding salt and pepper to the matter.
The guy is probably working his socks off but something is just not working.
I'd give anything to get inside his head right now.
I'm sure when he eventually comes good, he will download all his struggles of this stage of his career.
I feel for him man, they said he’s on social media too much on his own down time, now he’s cut that off. Now his work ethic must be bad or he’s unprofessional. But it’s simply a case of the coach that brought him in and believed in him gets replaced with one that doesn’t fancy his game. It’s happened at both Man City and Leicester which is unfortunate for him.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This daft comment came from your worthless brain because your feelings told you so? Or you were at the Leceister training ground for weeks or months monitoring all the training sessions? Just maybe you have installed cameras so you can watch kele and co train ..if not then shut your trap and get off CE, you don't matter
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved