Abeg when Lille dey play again?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Abeg when Lille dey play again?

Post by Scipio Africanus »

I want to see Osimhen tear net again.

Wha choo looking at?!
The Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: Abeg when Lille dey play again?

Post by The Eagle »

Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

PS: Newer forumers may not know this, but this fixture (Monaco hosting Lille) is a "classico" on this forum. Come to think of it, a Nigerian (Osaze) scored in the original "classico". May Osimhen continue to "deconstruct" his opponents' "hubris" this season and beyond.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:I want to see Osimhen tear net again.
Played and lost away 0-2 to Reims.
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

zee wrote:
Victor went real close with a shot that Reims keeper nearly turned into his goal.

Lille got redcarded too.
He also won a penalty which they missed. Very dangerous player.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He was starved of service most of today, but was positive when he got the ball. Tried to close down defenders and kept it simple and made the right pass the few times he got the ball. Forced a save from the goalie on his only shot at goal.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

[/video]
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

zee wrote:

Lille got redcarded too.
:o :o Thanks bro. I look forward to the next wan

Wha choo looking at?!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Adisboy wrote:
zee wrote:

Lille got redcarded too.
I want the kid to start showing strong head in PK situations. He needs to take his own PKs ...

Wha choo looking at?!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
zee wrote:

Lille got redcarded too.
I want the kid to start showing strong head in PK situations. He needs to take his own PKs ...

It doesnt work that way. The coach/team selects the penalty kick taker when the season starts. Doing strong-head is something your roadside agbero does on the football field in pick-up games, and not in a professional league.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
Adisboy wrote:
zee wrote:

Lille got redcarded too.

It doesnt work that way. The coach/team selects the penalty kick taker when the season starts. Doing strong-head is something your roadside agbero does on the football field in pick-up games, and not in a professional league.
Then he needs to use strong head to influence the coach so that he can become the designated PK taker, or deputized PK taker or something. He has a lot of leverage now. He better use it and assert himself. When they tally the goals for the season, very few ask how many were from penalties. :arrow:

Wha choo looking at?!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

The Eagle wrote:Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

PS: Newer forumers may not know this, but this fixture (Monaco hosting Lille) is a "classico" on this forum. Come to think of it, a Nigerian (Osaze) scored in the original "classico". May Osimhen continue to "deconstruct" his opponents' "hubris" this season and beyond.
Is Osaze is striker or a midfielder?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

kalani JR wrote:
The Eagle wrote:Not an answer to your question .... but they will be hosted by Monaco in December.

You people done start again ooo :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
ukwala
Egg
Egg

Post by ukwala »

kalani JR wrote:

Haba!, even blind idiots know the answer :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: