ARSENAL IS A REAL FIRE BRGADE TEAM

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ARSENAL IS A REAL FIRE BRGADE TEAM

Post by jette1 »

This team has no soul and they think they can just patch problems with quick superficial fixes whether it’s bringing that one Russian one-hit wonder striker or bringing Aubemeyang or giraffe. Historically this why they can never be a consistent
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jdizzy
Egg
Egg
Re: ARSENAL IS A REAL FIRE BRGADE TEAM

Post by jdizzy »

This has got to be the most useless post of the week.
Did you miss your appointment with your shrink?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Jette is bored. :woot:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Why are assnal fans so sensitive..yall get so worked up when ya team is exposed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Why are assnal fans so sensitive..yall get so worked up when ya team is exposed
We are sensitive right now because we can't afford another callout to put out the fire at the falling Stamford Bridge. :mad:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Why are assnal fans so sensitive..yall get so worked up when ya team is exposed
We are sensitive right now because we can't afford another callout to put out the fire at the falling Stamford Bridge. :mad:
Chelsea finished 10th a few seasons ago. Guess what? They've won the league, FA and Europa...also they are in the champs league...even if they finish 12th this season, guess what, they will still win a meaningful trophy before assanal...how is 88 million coming around....never mind the guy will soon start scoring. Europe league starts in 2 weeks
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Chelsea finished 10th a few seasons ago. Guess what? They've won the league, FA and Europa...also they are in the champs league...even if they finish 12th this season, guess what, they will still win a meaningful trophy before assanal...how is 88 million coming around....never mind the guy will soon start scoring. Europe league starts in 2 weeks
Blah blah blah.

That's as much as sugar daddy can get you lot. With money drying up like Lake Chad, let's see how you lot manage to win another MAJOR trophy.

Stamford Bride is falling down
Falling down, Falling down
Stamford Bride is falling down
Big Fat Pokey

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fall or not, bottomline Chelsea will win a major trophy before assanal , maybe you forgot this game...Chelsea already qualified for the champs league... this was to pour more sand inside assanal garri
[/video]
enjoy
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:fall or not, bottomline Chelsea will win a major trophy before assanal , maybe you forgot this game...Chelsea already qualified for the champs league... this was to pour more sand inside assanal garri
[/video]
enjoy
I prophesy that by the end of this season, BigP will show his true colours and wear an Arsenal jersey.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maybe you aren't aware, i dislike assanal and never ever wish them well...I get so much joy when they lose and see the spamming fans go on and on, The best part is assanal losing and dropping points and then Chelsea wins... The amount of joy i had seeing assanal miss out on the champs league to a team who already qualified for the champs league , was one of the most exciting footballing memories for me last season.

I enjoy seeing top players leaving assanal and joing better and bigger clubs then winning titles. I enjoy the fact that i have made all the assanal fans on CE choose to have a meeting to add the likes of bigpokey and danfo on their ignore list, that ish cracks me up

blocking someone on a Nigerian football forum because they no like assanal :lol: :lol: :lol: this is the funniest ish in this world..the funniest part is they are sending and discussing on whatapp to block bigpokey and danfo on a Nigerian footballing forum :lol: :lol: :lol: oh boy this ish is too easy and funny

most importantly i am very glad that my work to kick assnal ce spammers out of eaglesnest to the world forum was accomplished . There is still more work to be done to ensure the assanal CE spammers all pull a aniks and vanish for good
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

We didn't buy titles like you lot.

Lest we forget that's why you have a ban. You are so doped, you can't see your FFP rules from your titles :mrgreen:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:We didn't buy titles like you lot.

Lest we forget that's why you have a ban. You are so doped, you can't see your FFP rules from your titles :mrgreen:
tani we? why are assanal CE spammers crying 100 post already on the CE forum and crying ... the season is just 4 weeks old :lol:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:We didn't buy titles like you lot.

tani we? why are assanal CE spammers crying 100 post already on the CE forum and crying ... the season is just 4 weeks old :lol:
Oh the irony. Do you know what spamming is? :laugh: :laugh:

BigPork, a gift that keeps giving :lol: :lol:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

It's Bigpokey ...google what pokey means. bottomline assanal will do well in europa :boo:
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:It's Bigpokey ...google what pokey means. bottomline assanal will do well in europa :boo:
I will insist on calling you BigPork until you learn to spell Arsenal :mad:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:It's Bigpokey ...google what pokey means. bottomline assanal will do well in europa :boo:
you do know i can spell that your name in many ways to make you cry on this forum go and ask that other assanal forumer called **to( abi nah cito)
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
you do know i can spell that your name in many ways to make you cry on this forum go and ask that other assanal forumer called **to( abi nah cito)
So you really want to be known as Pokey?

When I say you are a gift that keeps giving, you may be too slow to understand. :evil:

Okay, you shall henceforth be Pokey. I tire for you self. Go check the meaning of Pokey :sneaky:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

When I say you are a gift that keeps giving, you may be too slow to understand. :evil:

Okay, you shall henceforth be Pokey. I tire for you self. Go check the meaning of Pokey :sneaky:
it's Bigpokey and the name has nothing to do with being fat etc..FYI I am 208lbs( currently and starting today I am doing a no carbs diets for 21 days....I did 6 weeks earlier this year... so as far as FAT or whatever that nah una story, go and ask 1naija when he say me pumping iron at the gym , he was shocked and impressed at the same time... so you best focus
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

it's Bigpokey and the name has nothing to do with being fat etc..FYI I am 208lbs( currently and starting today I am doing a no carbs diets for 21 days....I did 6 weeks earlier this year... so as far as FAT or whatever that nah una story, go and ask 1naija when he say me pumping iron at the gym , he was shocked and impressed at the same time... so you best focus
Who in their right mind is Pokey? That is the question you don't seem to be addressing.

I was even trying to do you a favour by referring to your Porkiness but you nor gree.

I hope you lose weight. You need a stable woman in ya life. I need an invite to a CE wedding soon. I hope you'll invite me. :sneaky: :drool:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Weight, nah i don't need to, I have lost a lot, what i am doing is called cleansing, you people keep eating toxic trash like the pathetic fish and chips ...smh...learn to buy wholefoods instead of cheap crap for nasco abi no be una walmart be that.. :boo: :boo:I am glad you now know what Pokey means....all assanal CE spammers are all in a state of Pokey
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Weight, nah i don't need to, I have lost a lot, what i am doing is called cleansing, you people keep eating toxic trash like the pathetic fish and chips ...smh...learn to buy wholefoods instead of cheap crap for nasco abi no be una walmart be that.. :boo: :boo:I am glad you now know what Pokey means....all assanal CE spammers are all in a state of Pokey
How can we be in a state of Pokey when you are named Pokey? See wahala o :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you know so little of UK, yet na your mouth big pass for affairs this side of the pond. :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cchinukw wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Weight, nah i don't need to, I have lost a lot, what i am doing is called cleansing, you people keep eating toxic trash like the pathetic fish and chips ...smh...learn to buy wholefoods instead of cheap crap for nasco abi no be una walmart be that.. :boo: :boo:I am glad you now know what Pokey means....all assanal CE spammers are all in a state of Pokey
How can we be in a state of Pokey when you are named Pokey? See wahala o :lol: :lol: :lol:

And you know so little of UK, yet na your mouth big pass for affairs this side of the pond. :rotf: :rotf:
i do not care about the UK, i find it as a joke of a place, rain, racist people insulting black footballers, etc..brexit, people knifing innocent folks, one of the murder capitals of the world. the only reason i have any contact with that pathetic place is because my great grand papi was a Welsh man ..also I have to keep up to date about my fellow Country men who reps the SE and plays in the UK...guess what assanal CE Spammer, The SE has zero connects to assanal, watch how the SE begins to win AFCONS
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:

i do not care about the UK, i find it as a joke of a place, rain, racist people insulting black footballers, etc..brexit, people knifing innocent folks, one of the murder capitals of the world. the only reason i have any contact with that pathetic place is because my great grand papi was a Welsh man ..also I have to keep up to date about my fellow Country men who reps the SE and plays in the UK...guess what assanal CE Spammer, The SE has zero connects to assanal, watch how the SE begins to win AFCONS
How will you know when you have never travelled outside of Texas since you left Nigeria for the US?

You need to actually travel to know the world. By the way have you seen those yout coming up the Arsenal ranks?

Abi na Pokey you dey true true? :oops: