SE 11 v Ukraine

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE 11 v Ukraine

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

List your SE starters based on current form and performance in the first
Month of the season.

Uzoho

Aina Ken Troost Collins

Etebo Aribo

Iwobi

Chukwueze. Kalu

Osihmen

We’re truly blessed. In 2 yrs we should have a top 10 team.?Btw, how’s GCFR doing in Saudi?
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: SE 11 v Ukraine

Post by Tobi17 »

Ndidi was excused from the friendly (you see why you need to get off that illegal substance you've been smoking)...
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The team is really loaded. Not sure if you have the right coach and goalie though.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

My XI

Okoye

Aina Omeruo Ekong Collins

Etebo Aribo

Iwobi

Chukwueze Onyekuru (Kalu to replace Onyekuru in the second half)

Osimhen( then throw in Nacho or Josh Maja in the 2H)
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So we can't wait for the coach to list his 11 vs Ukraine?

This is what waaayyyyyy too much free time on one's hands does.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote:So we can't wait for the coach to list his 11 vs Ukraine?

This is what waaayyyyyy too much free time on one's hands does.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

any starting xi without SE captain reeks of DELUSIONAL grandeur
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

retard thread by a retard
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:List your SE starters based on current form and performance in the first
Month of the season.

Uzoho

Aina Ken Troost Collins

Ndidi Aribo

Iwobi

Chukwueze. Kalu

Osihmen

We’re truly blessed. In 2 yrs we should have a top 10 team.?Btw, how’s GCFR doing in Saudi?
The boy has no business in that team. For someone to leave a Spanish league and end up in a junk league tells a lot about that person. The boy is very lacking in maturity, experience, not very calculative and been over-hype here by sentiment because he was once a reserve goal keeper at Deportivo La coruna. He is useless ! Fact not feelings, both Akpeyi and Ezenwa are much better goal keepers.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

This thread is quickly turning into F2F :tic:

MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Tobi17 wrote:My XI

Okoye

Aina Omeruo Ekong Collins

Etebo Aribo

Iwobi

Chukwueze Onyekuru (Kalu to replace Onyekuru in the second half)

Osimhen( then throw in Nacho or Josh Maja in the 2H)
Use Uzoho in goal and then yes, you have our best 11 here.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uzoho
Aina
Ekong
Omeruo
Etebo
Esiti
Aribo
Iwobi
Osimhen
Chukwuze

Let’s see if Aribo or Etebo can create chances.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Omeruo is out of the Ukraine friendly.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

ohenhen1 wrote:Uzoho
Aina
Ekong
Omeruo
Etebo
Esiti
Aribo
Iwobi
Osimhen
Chukwuze

Let’s see if Aribo or Etebo can create chances.
Omeruo is a CD and a striker at the same time? See how useless our Mods are. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Dennis Bonaventure has also been called, so much options in attack that I doubt we will utilize it to maximum effect in just one game ... I wish/hope we will get to squeeze in another friendly before the friendly window closes.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:Dennis Bonaventure has also been called, so much options in attack that I doubt we will utilize it to maximum effect in just one game ... I wish/hope we will get to squeeze in another friendly before the friendly window closes.
If he no call dem na wahala if he calls dem na wahala. Abeg let Rohr do as he wishes joor.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Dennis Bonaventure has also been called, so much options in attack that I doubt we will utilize it to maximum effect in just one game ... I wish/hope we will get to squeeze in another friendly before the friendly window closes.
If he no call dem na wahala if he calls dem na wahala. Abeg let Rohr do as he wishes joor.
Guy you sure say you well at all?
justpower
Egg
Egg

Post by justpower »

Ovie Ejaria should be part of this team. We need a back up to Iwobi. Aribo is a step down to Ejaria relative to AM position
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

justpower wrote:Ovie Ejaria should be part of this team. We need a back up to Iwobi. Aribo is a step down to Ejaria relative to AM position
We haven't even seen a single minute(not even a millisecond) of Aribo yet in action, but you've somehow courtesy of your prophetic gifts concluded he's a step down to Ejaria? the logic of some of you guys just makes me laugh sometimes.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Tobi17 wrote:
justpower wrote:Ovie Ejaria should be part of this team. We need a back up to Iwobi. Aribo is a step down to Ejaria relative to AM position
We haven't even seen a single minute(not even a millisecond) of Aribo yet in action, but you've somehow courtesy of your prophetic gifts concluded he's a step down to Ejaria? the logic of some of you guys just makes me laugh sometimes.
If na me they’ll say Kongi don chop fermented Amala with rotten Ewedu. :laugh:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:
however both of you are very similar, you both lack any critical thinking skills or basic analytical concepts to distinguish between international football and club football especially playing the likes of St johnson, Kilmanorck with 2 little sprinkles of dundee and dundee united
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:
however both of you avery similar, you both lack any critical thinking skills or basic analytical concepts to distinguish between international football and club football especially playing the likes of St johnson, Kilmanorck with 2 little sprinkles of dundee and dundee united
I stopped reading there(trust me I did :rotf:) but that coming from you Bigpokey? is definitely one heck of a compliment :lol:
justpower
Egg
Egg

Post by justpower »

Tobi17 wrote:
I have seen enough at his club to know that hes been played as a DM/CM not as an AM. Ejaria on the other hand left rangers because he wasn't satisfied with playing the DM position. I'm not saying both don't deserve to be in the squad but based on what I have seen I prefer Ejaria to back up Iwobi. And your logic is empty. We haven't seen him in SE but have you watch him at club level to land at your conclusion. Please think before u come here typing nonsense