List of SE of Naija in the champs league

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
List of SE of Naija in the champs league

Post by Bigpokey24 »

So we have Osimhen, list who I have missed
.2 players at brugge...that pathetic Rohr said we had no naija in the champs league..I have named 3
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: List of SE of Naija in the champs league

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:So we have Osimhen, list who I have missed
.2 players at brugge...that pathetic Rohr said we had no naija in the champs league..I have named 3

I have decided to minimize mentioning Rohr when talking about SE players. Its a wasted energy.
Last edited by ANC on Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

I have decided to minimize mentioning Rohr when talking about SE players. Its a wasted energy.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Troll when rohr said that tell me osimehn had signed for Lille at that point
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ANC wrote:

:curse:

Get a room and gbensh yourselves :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ANC wrote:

I have decided to minimized mentioning Rohr when talking about SE players. Its a wasted energy.
couldnt have put it better. I think that rotten word should be banned from SE and anytime someone types it, it should automatically be posted as ****
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

danfo driver wrote:
ANC wrote:

I have decided to minimized mentioning Rohr when talking about SE players. Its a wasted energy.
couldnt have put it better. I think that rotten word should be banned from SE and anytime someone types it, it should automatically be posted as ****

:biggrin:

Damunk would not happy.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Only Nigerians wouldn’t appreciate a coach that rejuvenated their football in less than 3 years. DELUSIONALS
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ANC wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ANC wrote:

Damunk would not happy.
I am obviously much happier than all you guys forever whingeing about Rohr even when he is sleeping with his wife.

Osimhen scores, you complain about Rohr.
Onyekuru scores, you complain about Rohr.
Ighalo scores, you complain about Rohr.

What a life!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Damunk wrote:
ANC wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ANC wrote:

Damunk would not happy.
I am obviously much happier than all you guys forever whingeing about Rohr even when he is sleeping with his wife.

Osimhen scores, you complain about Rohr.
Onyekuru scores, you complain about Rohr.
Ighalo scores, you complain about Rohr.

What a life!!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that **** will never take us anywhere, so far Osimhen has a tasking group, I can assure the earlier we get rid of **** the better our football gets
Emmanuel Dennis (club brugge, Belgium)
Okereke (club brugge, Belfium)
Idowu (Lokomotiv)
Onuachu (Genk, Belgium)
Stephen odey (Genk, Belgium)
Tyrone ebuehi (Benfica, Portugal)
Osimhen ( Lille, France)
Peter olayinka (Slavia Praha, Czech)
that **** said we had no Nigerians in the Champs league..i guess next thing, **** will say our players are going to be in the Champs league to learn
SuperEagles

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:that **** will never take us anywhere, so far Osimhen has a tasking group, I can assure the earlier we get rid of **** the better our football gets
Emmanuel Dennis (club brugge, Belgium)
Okereke (club brugge, Belfium)
Idowu (Lokomotiv)
Onuachu (Genk, Belgium)
Stephen odey (Genk, Belgium)
Tyrone ebuehi (Benfica, Portugal)
Osimhen ( Lille, France)
Peter olayinka (Slavia Praha, Czech)
that **** said we had no Nigerians in the Champs league..i guess next thing, **** will say our players are going to be in the Champs league to learn

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
ANC wrote:
:curse:
Get a room and gbensh yourselves :laugh:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... very well said
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Trust me Rohr isn't our problem, we need to fix our problems at home first before setting unrealistic standards for ourselves. Otherwise even after Rohr is gone and the dust settles, we will end up getting more and more Rohrs in different shades and colors.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote:Trust me Rohr isn't our problem, we need to fix our problems at home first before setting unrealistic standards for ourselves. Otherwise even after Rohr is gone and the dust settles, we will end up getting more and more Rohrs in different shades and colors.
look here Tobi, i am beginning to suspect you... Let me make it crystal clear to you ...Our main issue with our football is because **** is a coward and very incompetent ... **** is so bad that peak milk wants to send him to a refresher, you are so easily bamboozled, you've forgotten the trash we played at AFCON with an average of 30% possession and letting in 7 goals ..with **** as manager the SE aint moving forward, and will not make it to Qatar...you can take that to the bank
SuperEagles

Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

I still cannot get over the fact Nigeria lost to Madagascar!!!! the excuses the spin is not an acceptable argument a draw would have been bad enough. It not only the defeat which has started the alarm bells ringing but the fact over a period of 90 minutes of play Nigeria failed to score or register a single shot on target. This raises the question what attacking strategy does Rohr employ?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Madagascar game was irrelevant because we had qualified. Even if rohr lost 20 0 to Madagascar as long as he met his pre contractual goal, he is SUCCESSFUL and needs his contract extended. Criminals can touch SNIPER they’re mad
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:Madagascar game was irrelevant because we had qualified. Even if rohr lost 20 0 to Madagascar as long as he met his pre contractual goal, he is SUCCESSFUL and needs his contract extended. Criminals can touch SNIPER they’re mad
Stop doing voltron abeg, it was still a shocking loss and messed up our plans of topping the group, so it wasn't an 'irrelevant' game and you know this. It was bad that we lost, period! No need to spin, that said **** eventually met his pre-contract goal so no yawa...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:Trust me Rohr isn't our problem, we need to fix our problems at home first before setting unrealistic standards for ourselves. Otherwise even after Rohr is gone and the dust settles, we will end up getting more and more Rohrs in different shades and colors.
look here Tobi, i am beginning to suspect you... Let me make it crystal clear to you ...Our main issue with our football is because **** is a coward and very incompetent ... **** is so bad that peak milk wants to send him to a refresher, you are so easily bamboozled, you've forgotten the trash we played at AFCON with an average of 30% possession and letting in 7 goals ..with **** as manager the SE aint moving forward, and will not make it to Qatar...you can take that to the bank

:lol:
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

Is Rohr really the right coach for Nigeria????? For as long as I can’t remember Nigeria has alway beaten up on South Africa home away or on neutral venue didn’t matter. Under Rohr we lost at home and struggled to draw away . Come the ANC press conference the Nigeria coach talked down our chances praising and kissing South Africa arse going as far as to say SA were favourites . Since when did Nigeria (in Africa )act like a puzzy????
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Flex Swift wrote:Is Rohr really the right coach for Nigeria????? For as long as I can’t remember Nigeria has alway beaten up on South Africa home away or on neutral venue didn’t matter. Under Rohr we lost at home and struggled to draw away . Come the ANC press conference the Nigeria coach talked down our chances praising and kissing South Africa arse going as far as to say SA were favourites . Since when did Nigeria (in Africa )act like a puzzy????
Dang .... they’re get even more delusional on CE. Maybe you can call klop or Pep to offer them the job. What kind of fufu ignorance is dis? :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!