IS ROHR IN LEAGUE WITH DW SPORTS MANAGEMENT?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS ROHR IN LEAGUE WITH DW SPORTS MANAGEMENT?

Post by Enugu II »

Gotti wrote:Don’t know if there are any legs to story or if Rohr is in bed with agents...
And I most definitely will DISCOUNT practically all of these stories from ANS.

However! What I know for a CERTAINTY is...
That if this was an INDIGENOUS coach, all hell will break loose. Just saying.

>
Gotti

KPOM. VE and others,remember, pilloried Stephen Keshi for exactly the same thing. So far, VE has become silent. I wonder what the difference is.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote:
Gotti wrote:Don’t know if there are any legs to story or if Rohr is in bed with agents...

>
Gotti

KPOM. VE and others,remember, pilloried Stephen Keshi for exactly the same thing. So far, VE has become silent. I wonder what the difference is.
VE gets overly emotional and the good points he makes get denatured in the heat he generates.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
Enugu II wrote:

>
Gotti

VE gets overly emotional and the good points he makes get denatured in the heat he generates.
spoken like a true Rohrbot
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

John 12 come and explanate o because it is only Naija coaches links that are unacceptable. :P
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

just shows that rohrbots like damunk and co will do anything to lick the inside on a WOWO...kai ...just compare this with the Keshi's thread..i am getting tired of the way damunk defends and accepts everything as gospel truth spoken by that coward manager named **** hired by peakmilk
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Obong wrote:I recently engaged in an online conversation with David Doherty, a Sports Administrator and Coach, and he emphatically indicated that Rohr is connected with a certain DW Sports Management. The interesting angle to it is that as many as nine players on the list for the Ukraine friendly are players contracted to DW Sports Management. I don't have any information other than what was obvious on their website (link below). Given that Nigerian coaches like Salisu Yusuf and recently, Samson Siasia have been put under the hammer by the authorities, it is only fair to examine the truth or otherwise of the allegation against Rohr. I certainly will be uncomfortable if our dear Super Eagles is turned into a commodity where you have to be contracted to DW Sports to even have a hope of being invited. I leave the jury of the Cybereagles to review and reflect on this.

https://www.dwsportsmanagement.com/
Uncle Ibong, do you mind sharing the transcript or a copy of the online conversation you had with David Doherty, the CEO of DW sports so we'll all know the context of your conversation?

We know it was just an innocent conversation and he just out of the blue told you that Rohr is associated with his company. And dont tell us you dont know if David owns DW sports, because then you will have to tell us how he knows everyone that is associated with DW.

The funny thing is, not even one moderator has asked you for the source of the slanderous claim. The link provided has nothing to do with your accusation.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The real reason for this thread is here https://owngoalnigeria.com/2019/09/05/v ... r-nigeria/

Vince wants to come back and his promoters now have a job to do.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

1naija wrote:
Obong wrote:I recently engaged in an online conversation with David Doherty, a Sports Administrator and Coach, and he emphatically indicated that Rohr is connected with a certain DW Sports Management. The interesting angle to it is that as many as nine players on the list for the Ukraine friendly are players contracted to DW Sports Management. I don't have any information other than what was obvious on their website (link below). Given that Nigerian coaches like Salisu Yusuf and recently, Samson Siasia have been put under the hammer by the authorities, it is only fair to examine the truth or otherwise of the allegation against Rohr. I certainly will be uncomfortable if our dear Super Eagles is turned into a commodity where you have to be contracted to DW Sports to even have a hope of being invited. I leave the jury of the Cybereagles to review and reflect on this.

Uncle Ibong, do you mind sharing the transcript or a copy of the online conversation you had with David Doherty, the CEO of DW sports so we'll all know the context of your conversation?

We know it was just an innocent conversation and he just out of the blue told you that Rohr is associated with his company. And dont tell us you dont know if David owns DW sports, because then you will have to tell us how he knows everyone that is associated with DW.

The funny thing is, not even one moderator has asked you for the source of the slanderous claim. The link provided has nothing to do with your accusation.

Please, check the link below. I'm not as tech savvy as the next man, but it should do as working proof.

Please check the Agency DW Sport Management and Do the count yourself its there for all to see.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Obong wrote:
1naija wrote:

Please, check the link below. I'm not as tech savvy as the next man, but it should do as working proof.

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Please check the Agency DW Sport Management and Do the count yourself its there for all to see.</p>&mdash; David Doherty (@ddoherty05) <a href=" 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
SuperEagles

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Obong wrote:
1naija wrote:

[tweet]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Please check the Agency DW Sport Management and Do the count yourself its there for all to see.</p>&mdash; David Doherty (@ddoherty05) <a href=" 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tweet]
Bigpokey, many Thanks
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

So the David Doherty sef na one hungry agent?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:So the David Doherty sef na one hungry agent?
**** is also one very hungry agent
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:just shows that rohrbots like damunk and co will do anything to lick the inside on a WOWO...kai ...just compare this with the Keshi's thread..i am getting tired of the way damunk defends and accepts everything as gospel truth spoken by that coward manager named **** hired by peakmilk
I see you are very proud of this your very rare spark of creativity. You are even typing it in bold so everyone can notice.
I have helped you enlarge it.

Well done bro! Claim to fame! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

So I guess if agents cannot BRIBE the coach to get their underserving player called up for the SE the next tactic is to smear his name? :roll:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Orion wrote:So I guess if agents cannot BRIBE the coach to get their underserving player called up for the SE the next tactic is to smear his name? :roll:
Pretty much, and the fact that All Nigerian soccer(ANS) of all sites was the first to report this should tell you all you need to do... I've seen so many agents use that site to push funny agendas/players to the limelight.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

when the hate dosen't work, the next thing is to tell lies. to summarize rohr, he is the most Honest SE coach that I have seen in my lifetime. obong, to think some defended you during enyeama ordeal only for you to post information from all Nigeriasoccer and claim you're friends with Him
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

john12 wrote:when the hate dosen't work, the next thing is to tell lies. to summarize rohr, he is the most Honest SE coach that I have seen in my lifetime. obong, to think some defended you during enyeama ordeal only for you to post information from all Nigeriasoccer and claim you're friends with Him
What does one have to do with the other? He posted the info and let you draw your own conclusion. Is it now a crime to post SE related stories on CE? I don’t personally agree with the story as these players are the fulcrum of our team and have earned their place on the team (except for Musa of course, but that’s another story :taunt: ). But don’t shoot the messenger haba.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Orion wrote:So I guess if agents cannot BRIBE the coach to get their underserving player called up for the SE the next tactic is to smear his name? :roll:
Interesting conclusion...
But when Amodu said EXACT same thing, I don't recall you signing-on (or perhaps we missed it).
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tobi17 wrote:
Pretty much, and the fact that All Nigerian soccer(ANS) of all sites was the first to report this should tell you all you need to do... I've seen so many agents use that site to push funny agendas/players to the limelight.
When it comes to agency...
ANS seems to have a simple philosophy - "money for hand..." :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Paveman wrote:Obong,

Looking at the players, there are Simon, Musa, Onyekuru, Etebo and Kalu which you cannot fault for at least forming part of the squad. Esiti and Idowu were only called up from the standby list, and because of injuries/defections. [Emmanuel Dennis and Shehu who have a good case for being included, have been left out. I don’t know of the other 2 players who are on the list, but they are not on the agency website...

From the above, it seems there is nothin suspicious...

Having a close relationship with the agents is not healthy, but when the management of an agency have so many SE players on their roster, there is bound to be some contact with Rohr at one point or another.
Emmanuel Dennis was a late call-up...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote:

>
Gotti

the difference is agent or no agent

Rohr has chosen more or less our best players

Steven Keshi did not

That is a big difference
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

VE you make a valid point then spoil it by including Keshi name. keshi Is a legend that won us our 3rd ANC in 13 years. he deserves his own respect