Semenya joins football team in ‘new journey’

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Semenya joins football team in ‘new journey’

Post by Senator WIRES »

Double Olympic champion Caster Semenya has joined South African football team JVW FC as she looks to potential career options away from the track.
Semenya, the current world and Olympic champion over 800 metres, is currently appealing a decision made by the Court of Arbitration for Sport with regards to the level of testosterone allowed in female athletics.

The initial decision came from the IAAF, which would require Semenya to reduce the level of testosterone in her body, with her decision to object barring her from defending her title at the IAAF World Championships in Doha later this month.
owever, she has instead signed for JVW FC, who are owned by the South Africa women’s captain Janine van Wyk.
“I am grateful for this opportunity and I appreciate the love and support I already get from the team,” Semenya told the club’s website.

"I am looking forward to this new journey, and hopefully I can contribute as much as I can to the club."
Semenya, who cannot feature for the team yet because the transfer window is shut, played football when she was younger and Van Wyk said she has already made an impression.

“I am absolutely honoured that out of all the other women’s clubs around the world, she has chosen JVW as the club where she would like to start showcasing her football skills,” Van Wyk said.

“I welcomed her at her first training [session] with the team on Tuesday and was impressed to see that she definitely has all the fundamentals.”
https://www.eurosport.co.uk/athletics/a ... tory.shtml
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Semenya joins football team in ‘new journey’

Post by oloye »

Our Falcons will still beat them. We own them male or female.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

oloye wrote:Our Falcons will still beat them. We own them male or female.
I concur to the assessment :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Them just want to test the bobo ehia...kai!!!
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oloye wrote:Our Falcons will still beat them. We own them male or female.
mods oloye must be banned :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

We will see if there would be a bulge in football jersey
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

jette1 wrote:We will see if there would be a bulge in football jersey
We all know thats what you are looking forward to ehn dede :curse: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

100%Naija wrote:
We all know thats what you are looking forward to ehn dede :curse: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
you just confessed your hidden unconscious needs inadvertently forgotten i said bulge (applicable to women) not poke
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

jette1 wrote:
100%Naija wrote:
you just confessed your hidden unconscious needs inadvertently forgotten i said bulge (applicable to women) not poke
Yeah okay. Would you like me to resurrect the thread?