From GK to goal in 17 seconds and 8 passes:Bayer Leverkusen

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet
From GK to goal in 17 seconds and 8 passes:Bayer Leverkusen

Post by camex »

This is from the season 2017-2018 so it may have already been posted but it is the first time I see it. [/video]
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: From GK to goal in 17 seconds and 8 passes:Bayer Leverku

Post by theDunamis »

Thanks for sharing Camex. I watched this multiple times because it was a truly beautiful goal. German-esque if I may. One-touch, find the open man, team work football in its purest form. And for me, the final pass was the most gratifying because he could have made an attempt at goal himself but chose the most optimal path by squaring to his teammate who had a wide open view of goal. Truly brilliant.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

theDunamis wrote:Thanks for sharing Camex. I watched this multiple times because it was a truly beautiful goal. German-esque if I may. One-touch, find the open man, team work football in its purest form. And for me, the final pass was the most gratifying because he could have made an attempt at goal himself but chose the most optimal path by squaring to his teammate who had a wide open view of goal. Truly brilliant.
Yes german-esque as you point out. In Cameroon and Nigeria we talk too often about individual talent but team work is most important. For an african team to win the worldcup, we are going to build academies where the football basics are taught.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if na Salah e go wan dribble gk and score :mrgreen:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

camex wrote:
theDunamis wrote:Thanks for sharing Camex. I watched this multiple times because it was a truly beautiful goal. German-esque if I may. One-touch, find the open man, team work football in its purest form. And for me, the final pass was the most gratifying because he could have made an attempt at goal himself but chose the most optimal path by squaring to his teammate who had a wide open view of goal. Truly brilliant.
Yes german-esque as you point out. In Cameroon and Nigeria we talk too often about individual talent but team work is most important. For an african team to win the worldcup, we are going to build academies where the football basics are taught.
So Cameroon and Nigeria dont pass the ball like that smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
camex wrote:
The only team at the CAN I saw play like that was Algeria.
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

camex wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
camex wrote:

I LIKE THE "ONE-TOUCH" PASSING BUT "AFRICAN INDIVIDUALISM" ALSO HAS ITS PLACE

I watched a top European game years ago and the precise way they were passing they could have had a computer do it. I found myself calling for the unpredictability of African football.
Bell
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Bell wrote:
camex wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
camex wrote:

I LIKE THE "ONE-TOUCH" PASSING BUT "AFRICAN INDIVIDUALISM" ALSO HAS ITS PLACE

I watched a top European game years ago and the precise way they were passing they could have had a computer do it. I found myself calling for the unpredictability of African football.
Bell
African indivualism has its place, I agree, but one touch passing is a fundamental every football player should know. It is like learning how to conjugate verbs when you learn the english language. It is rigid and boring but you can not become a good writer with bad grammar.