SE v Ukraine predictions

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: SE v Ukraine predictions

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what do you expect from a team coached by ****. Expect**** to state we are learning . Now the Rorhbots are on the loose
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The same know nothings who complained when we couldn’t beat Czech rep, Poland, and Madagascar are now calling for Victory against Ukraine at home. What is this high expectation based on? Is it because we’re African champs? Heck... we’re not even West African champions .We literally have a new team with lots of potential but it’s unlikely we get it right from Jump.

I trust that Rohr will put the best has on the field but we must be realistic about our chances even though victory is the goal.
you are so poor intellectually you have no idea. how can a lost bot like you get it. didn't we beat Poland before the worldcup with VicMO scoring a PK ? dude just hush and browse the forum..your input here is of no use...
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The same know nothings who complained when we couldn’t beat Czech rep, Poland, and Madagascar are now calling for Victory against Ukraine at home. What is this high expectation based on? Is it because we’re African champs? Heck... we’re not even West African champions .We literally have a new team with lots of potential but it’s unlikely we get it right from Jump.

I trust that Rohr will put the best has on the field but we must be realistic about our chances even though victory is the goal.
The Ukraine are a good team I will not be upset with a negative result but Nigeria can beat them it’s not a qualifier so Nigeria has nothing to lose just like when they played Poland and Argentina in friendlies and didn’t seem to hesitate!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

With so many new players in the team, I won't expect us to beat a good team like Ukraine on their home ground. And being a friendly, we should expect the coach to experiment. But it is fuball, so anything can happen.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Lolly wrote:With so many new players in the team, I won't expect us to beat a good team like Ukraine on their home ground. And being a friendly, we should expect the coach to experiment. But it is fuball, so anything can happen.
:thumb: I totally agree but we can pull it off!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:With so many new players in the team, I won't expect us to beat a good team like Ukraine on their home ground. And being a friendly, we should expect the coach to experiment. But it is fuball, so anything can happen.
spoken like a true employee under the buhari government. How many new players are in the squad? you rorhbots love to find excuses for your wowo manager named ****
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
spoken like a true employee under the buhari government. How many new players are in the squad? you rorhbots love to find excuses for your wowo manager named ****
Go get a ljob and stop harassing us with ignorance everyday. 50 posts a day and still haven't made sense once. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Go get a ljob and stop harassing us with ignorance everyday. 50 posts a day and still haven't made sense once. :laugh:
false...I have 14.26 post per day..don't you get tired of going back and forth, you people enjoy such :boo: :boo:
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
false...I have 14.26 post per day..don't you get tired of going back and forth, you people enjoy such :boo: :boo:
You are the highest posting forumer of all time by a country mile so you are the last person supposed to accuse anybody of attention seeking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ you are aware that my account have two users? smh
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
You are the highest posting forumer of all time by a country mile so you are the last person supposed to accuse anybody of attention seeking. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude is jobless, lives under his mums basement, has no girlfriend besides the fictional ones he can only dream of been with, has posters of Mikel all over his wall... BP is just generally a sad little 30 year old virgin... That's why the only validation he gets is trolling and been a boring nuisance on CE, what a guy he is!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Big Pork just likes entertaining, he is fully aware that his posts don't make sense.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my son Tobi, Nah, Bigpokey has been away from his family home since the age of 17/18 , bigpokey is involved in a very serious relationship with one of the most fit and beautiful women he has ever dated.... Mind you bigpokey has dated a lot of very beautiful women since he graduated from high school until this day, and sometimes bigpokey isn't proud of the amount of shewens he has perambulated with .

Bigpokey is older than 30....Bigpokey works in a office and enjoys accessing CE on the fly, be it on the phone or his laptop...you know we are in a modern era whereby we all have unlimited and easy access to the http://WWW..Bigpokey has a tough skin and won't back down from rohrbots like you and that it aka damunk
Bigpokey will not give up on CE , he intends to buy this forum one day and ensure he bans you from it
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Big Pork just likes entertaining, he is fully aware that his posts don't make sense.
this nah pure trouble you dey find
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:my son Tobi, Nah, Bigpokey has been away from his family home since the age of 17/18 , bigpokey is involved in a very serious relationship with one of the most fit and beautiful women he has ever dated.... Mind you bigpokey has dated a lot of very beautiful women since he graduated from high school until this day, and sometimes bigpokey isn't proud of the amount of shewens he has perambulated with .

Bigpokey is older than 30....Bigpokey works in a office and enjoys accessing CE on the fly, be it on the phone or his laptop...you know we are in a modern era whereby we all have unlimited and easy access to the http://WWW..Bigpokey has a tough skin and won't back down from rohrbots like you and that it aka damunk
Bigpokey will not give up on CE , he intends to buy this forum one day and ensure he bans you from it
:rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Tobi17 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:my son Tobi, Nah, Bigpokey has been away from his family home since the age of 17/18 , bigpokey is involved in a very serious relationship with one of the most fit and beautiful women he has ever dated.... Mind you bigpokey has dated a lot of very beautiful women since he graduated from high school until this day, and sometimes bigpokey isn't proud of the amount of shewens he has perambulated with .

:rotf:
I know, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Baba, your head no dey house mehn...This funny die... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Damunk wrote:I watched them yesterday.
They're okay but nothing to be over-respectful of.
Lithuania they beat 3-0 are nowhere near the SE in terms of quality.
The only thing that might let us down would be inexperience, but I expect a good game.
Prediction 2-1, advantage Naija.
Worst result a 1-1 draw. :D
Didn't they just spank is in the WYC enroute to winning it?

I know that's a different grade but this SE team is a collection of young players a fair number of whom haven't played together. And we expect to go beat Ukraine at home?

Here's hoping sha. As for me I just want to see how Osimhen, Samu, Okoye and a few newbies hold up.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

theYemster wrote:
Damunk wrote:I watched them yesterday.
They're okay but nothing to be over-respectful of.
Lithuania they beat 3-0 are nowhere near the SE in terms of quality.
The only thing that might let us down would be inexperience, but I expect a good game.
Prediction 2-1, advantage Naija.
Worst result a 1-1 draw. :D
Didn't they just spank is in the WYC enroute to winning it?

I know that's a different grade but this SE team is a collection of young players a fair number of whom haven't played together. And we expect to go beat Ukraine at home?

Here's hoping sha. As for me I just want to see how Osimhen, Samu, Okoye and a few newbies hold up.
We played a 1-1 draw....even with our 'useless' team.

[/video]
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Scipio Africanus wrote:We own Eastern European teams for the most part. I call a 2-1 SE victory, or a 2-2 draw.
The fear of Scipio is the beginning of wisdom :mrgreen:

Wha choo looking at?!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:We own Eastern European teams for the most part. I call a 2-1 SE victory, or a 2-2 draw.
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
You be winch. :scared: