Ukraine 2 vs Nigeria 2 [Aribo,Osimhen] Espn3

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Ukraine 2 vs Nigeria 2 [Aribo,Osimhen] Espn3

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Sorry for the break in transmission but there is a need to post this below regarding forum rules:

3. Please be respectful of your fellow members.
While we encourage open discussions, every Forumer agrees to not post inappropriate material or topics. This includes but not limited to the following:

- content which is knowingly false,
- defamatory,
- deceptive,
- inaccurate,
- tribalistic,
- racist,
- insulting,
- abusive,
- inflammatory,
- vulgar,
- hateful,
- obscene,
- profane,
- sexually graphic,
- or physically threatening.
- Baiting of a forumer is not allowed.
- It also includes posting anything invasive of another member's personal privacy outside of their posted content on CE, or in violation of any law including any stalking or otherwise harassing any member.

4. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.
Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable.
We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not. Do not attempt to use vernacular to abuse someone. It will be treated as an abuse regardless of the language it is written on.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=295638

God bless and thanks for your valuable time in reading this.
F*rk outta here mod scum!!!!

just kidding no ban me o lol!
that post by the cchukwu is so funny, pajimoh was insulting a forumers mum and dad, but this mod cleaned up parental insult and did nothing to pajimoh...today he post the above, kai , the post made me laugh :lol:

however mace should be banned for swearing which is against forum rules
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
cchinukw wrote:Sorry for the break in transmission but there is a need to post this below regarding forum rules:

While we encourage open discussions, every Forumer agrees to not post inappropriate material or topics. This includes but not limited to the following:

- defamatory,
- deceptive,
- inaccurate,
- tribalistic,
- racist,
- insulting,
- abusive,
- inflammatory,
- vulgar,
- hateful,
- obscene,
- profane,
- sexually graphic,
- It also includes posting anything invasive of another member's personal privacy outside of their posted content on CE, or in violation of any law including any stalking or otherwise harassing any member.

Type in your word and let the filters do their job of substituting asterisks for letters. Then check your post to see if all profanity was filtered. Veiled or "subtle" attempts at using profanity are unacceptable.
We allow the use of either all asterisks/symbols or none at all. For example "****" and "*&*%$" are acceptable, while “s**t” or “sh*t" are not. Do not attempt to use vernacular to abuse someone. It will be treated as an abuse regardless of the language it is written on.

that post by the cchukwu is so funny, pajimoh was insulting a forumers mum and dad, but this mod cleaned up parental insult and did nothing to pajimoh...today he post the above, kai , the post made me laugh :lol:

Contrary to popular opinion, mods aren't as trigger happy as people make us out to be.

This is a community of mature adults and maybe a few kids. Appealing to reason should work for 99.9% of forumers.

In your case, you act like this is a Pokey Chicken shop.

Very soon, you will start posting to yourself in your Pokey. :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you are lucky you are a mod, nah ignore list i for send you, you are a waste of forum space, typical assanal CE spammer, the worst part , is you have a freaking assanal avatar on a naija forum..dude log off and go outside, you spend too much time here on CE
SuperEagles

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:you are lucky you are a mod, nah ignore list i for send you, you are a waste of forum space, typical assanal CE spammer, the worst part , is you have a freaking assanal avatar on a naija forum..dude log off and go outside, you spend too much time here on CE
Cheer up little un, calm down and coninue posting within the rules

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

- defamatory,
- deceptive,
- inaccurate,
- tribalistic,
- racist,
- insulting,
- abusive,
- inflammatory,
- vulgar,
- hateful,
- obscene,
- profane,
- sexually graphic,

Where did I swear?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

maceo4 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

- defamatory,
- deceptive,
- inaccurate,
- tribalistic,
- racist,
- insulting,
- abusive,
- inflammatory,
- vulgar,
- hateful,
- obscene,
- profane,
- sexually graphic,

Where did I swear?
Don't worry. Since I became a mod, I've had worse. By the way, I read ya fine print :sneaky:

DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

green4life wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:How did the lines man overrule the ref?
That was comical. Referee saw the play and initially made the correct call. You don’t overrule without being 100% certain which is near impossible to do without var.
That was an ugly home decision. So blatant and shameful. In any case Naija learned a better lesson from the "draw" than a win would have. Lesson for Kalu and Samu
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!