Is Rohr building a younger team?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet
Is Rohr building a younger team?

Post by megapro »

Obi, Ezenwa, Akpeyi, Ogu, Ighalo,Balogun....

GK 20
DF 25
MF 23
FW 20

Rohr has made the team younger

Mikel, Ogu, Ighalo, Balogun, Akpeyi, Ezenwa....

Uzoho 20
Ola Aina 23
Semi Ajayi 25
Troost Ekong 26
Jamilu Collins 25
Oghenekaro Etebo 23
Joe Aribo 23
Alex Iwobi 23
Samuel Chukwueze 20
Victor Osimhen 20
Samuel Kalu 22

Maja 20
Bonaventure 21
Esiti 25
Awazien 22

:clap:
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is Rohr building a younger team?

Post by cchinukw »

He has been building a young team since he took over na.

Question we should be asking is whether his teams will be getting younger the longer he stays on as coach. :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

cchinukw wrote:He has been building a young team since he took over na.

Question we should be asking is whether his teams will be getting younger the longer he stays on as coach. :tic:
My Naija pipul sha, we will always find faults with everything :taunt:
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Tobi17 wrote:

Na today him begin build new team? At the WC, his excuse was they were a young team and were there to learn. Na so our collective memory dey short like our kenkey brothers? :tic:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

cchinukw wrote:
Tobi17 wrote:

Na today him begin build new team? At the WC, his excuse was they were a young team and were there to learn. Na so our collective memory dey short like our kenkey brothers? :tic:
:rotf: I see your point sha
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

As if he has pool of older players to pick from; The only existing pool of Nigerian players are all young after all. He would always have this excuse of - my players are young
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Perfect time to go get another Olympic Gold :)
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

donadoni wrote:Perfect time to go get another Olympic Gold :)
no body cares about that; world cup or burst

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

we have won gold, silver and bronze at Olympics. at this point, a QF, SF or Final appearance is the world cup goal for us
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

So Troost Ekong is the oldest and Uzoho is among the youngest. Hmmn....I see....interesting :D
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

jette1 wrote:As if he has pool of older players to pick from; The only existing pool of Nigerian players are all young after all. He would always have this excuse of - my players are young
I doubt he would use that excuse. The core of his team would ripen by 2022 world cup. Both at their peak and best age of their careers.

In 2022:
Uzoho 23
Ola Aina 26
Semi Ajayi 28
Awaziem 25
Omeruo 29
Troost Ekong 29
Jamilu Collins 28
Ndidi 25
Oghenekaro Etebo 26
Joe Aribo 26
Alex Iwobi 26
Samuel Chukwueze 23
Victor Osimhen 23
Samuel Kalu 25
Onyekuru 25

I don't see more than 5 new names added to the current list by 2022. And they wouldn't all be 19/20ish
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

chief nfachairman wrote:
jette1 wrote:As if he has pool of older players to pick from; The only existing pool of Nigerian players are all young after all. He would always have this excuse of - my players are young
I doubt he would use that excuse. The core of his team would ripen by 2022 world cup. Both at their peak and best age of their careers.

In 2022:
Uzoho 23
Ola Aina 26
Semi Ajayi 28
Awaziem 25
Omeruo 29
Troost Ekong 29
Jamilu Collins 28
Ndidi 25
Oghenekaro Etebo 26
Joe Aribo 26
Alex Iwobi 26
Samuel Chukwueze 23
Victor Osimhen 23
Samuel Kalu 25
Onyekuru 25

I don't see more than 5 new names added to the current list by 2022. And they wouldn't all be 19/20ish

Nfa, ya becoming very useless these days. :boo: Where is our depth chart like you did last yr? The Color coded one with players ranked by quality of team and games played etc. Now that we have real talent you don abandon ship come focus on market. If u don't update that list with alacrity its very likely that you'll be downgraded to full uselessness like Bigp, Danfo , Jette and other cyberwastepipes on CE. :laugh: :laugh: : :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We've had a young team since wc2002... :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

TRUE...

…Rohr always seems to tag his squad as being young although this one seems certainly younger than the WC squad, especially when one considers there are more foreign-born players in the current squad.
Bell
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bell wrote:

TRUE...

…Rohr always seems to tag his squad as being young although this one seems certainly younger than the WC squad, especially when one considers there are more foreign-born players in the current squad.
Bell
You can't win with these fans.
If they are young they are young. Should he lie?

Imagine Rohr opens his mouth and says ''Our mature team is now showing their full ...."
Next thing, the poor kids will be accused of being age cheats and Rohr their enabler. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

chief nfachairman wrote:

In 2022:
Uzoho 23
Ola Aina 26
Semi Ajayi 28
Awaziem 25
Omeruo 29
Troost Ekong 29
Jamilu Collins 28
Ndidi 25
Oghenekaro Etebo 26
Joe Aribo 26
Alex Iwobi 26
Samuel Chukwueze 23
Victor Osimhen 23
Samuel Kalu 25
Onyekuru 25

Not more than additions in 5 years?
The last 5 years we had 50 additions
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Damunk wrote:
Bell wrote:

TRUE...

Bell

Imagine Rohr opens his mouth and says ''Our mature team is now showing their full ...."
Next thing, the poor kids will be accused of being age cheats and Rohr their enabler. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Well, he has his inbuilt excuse... "Youth".

Then you point to France and England to some extent and he and his Rohrbots counters with the what's the pedigree of the teams the players play for.

Rohr needs more time... longer than the Algerian coach. And he needs better players playing in top leagues for top teams. :D :thumbs:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bell wrote:

TRUE...

Bell

Then you point to France and England to some extent and he and his Rohrbots counters with the what's the pedigree of the teams the players play for.

Rohr needs more time... longer than the Algerian coach. And he needs better players playing in top leagues for top teams. :D :thumbs:
Bring on Algeria today we will beat them.
This team is already better than the AFCON Bronze-winning team IN MY OPINION.
I take it you beg to differ and might even suggest they are worse, since, to use Fabio'swords, "it fits the narrative"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Bell wrote:

TRUE...

Bell

Bring on Algeria today we will beat them.
This team is already better than the AFCON Bronze-winning team IN MY OPINION.
I take it you beg to differ and might even suggest they are worse, since, to use Fabio'swords, "it fits the narrative"

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
they are better than AFCON TEAM ? without our 2 best players - ndidi & musa, (Ogu) ? I just wanna get what you saying :taunt:
Last edited by jette1 on Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:

In 2022:
Uzoho 23
Ola Aina 26
Semi Ajayi 28
Awaziem 25
Omeruo 29
Troost Ekong 29
Jamilu Collins 28
Ndidi 25
Oghenekaro Etebo 26
Joe Aribo 26
Alex Iwobi 26
Samuel Chukwueze 23
Victor Osimhen 23
Samuel Kalu 25
Onyekuru 25

Nfa, ya becoming very useless these days. :boo: Where is our depth chart like you did last yr? The Color coded one with players ranked by quality of team and games played etc. Now that we have real talent you don abandon ship come focus on market. If u don't update that list with alacrity its very likely that you'll be downgraded to full uselessness like Bigp, Danfo , Jette and other cyberwastepipes on CE. :laugh: :laugh: : :laugh:

:bump: :bump: :bump:

Na all these dimwits wey go dey accuse person of been an agent when all im trying to do is just to keep the forum interesting. I just lost interest in posting anything.

BUt i go start to the update so i dont enter your group of useless CE.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Not if he believes he is building something and not just finding young players for no particular reason than age, Nigerians sometimes disregard planning and that’s keeping them a decade or more behind they just don’t understand that it takes time to build and you can’t get something for nothing (not when you want it anyway)!
Last edited by Eaglezbeak on Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:

Not if he believes he is building something and not just finding young players for no particular reason than age, what Nigerians sometimes disregard is what’s keeping them a decade or more behind is the fact that they don’t understand that it takes time to build and you won’t get something for nothing (not when you want it anyway)!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:

Not if he believes he is building something and not just finding young players for no particular reason than age, what Nigerians sometimes disregard is what’s keeping them a decade or more behind is the fact that they don’t understand that it takes time to build and you won’t get something for nothing (not when you want it anyway)!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thanks I had to reiterate the whole sentence as I was to passionate and it came out a little long winded initially but I’m glad you understood immediately!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI