CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA FOOTBALL CLUB 2019/2020 SEASON THREAD

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:G4L, do you want to apologize? :sneaky: :D
For where? :lol:
My brother, you are playing with fire! Na because i like you i dey give you chance to turn new leaf :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:Still can’t defend. Nothing new. 2-2
do you want to apologize now!? Kajifu warned you. you are playing with fire! :lol: :lol:
Na e sabi,when them finish out top 6 e go do e like film trick.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
My brother, you are playing with fire! Na because i like you i dey give you chance to turn new leaf :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Trust me, I wish you had the magic wand to sort things out for CFC in which case I will sort you in a N.Y. min, but the reality is it will be like this most of the season because Lampard is a rookie and worse yet, he’s relying on former academy coach, Jody Morris, for guidance. Jody’s life long dream is to see his former babies play for Chelsea. What we have here is the blind leading the blind and your magic can’t fix it. Today’s result is a classic exhibit.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

On the bright side, Tomori started in the EPL.

Not convinced about his talent, but could be a depth option for the SE.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Trust me, I wish you had the magic wand to sort things out for CFC in which case I will sort you in a N.Y. min, but the reality is it will be like this most of the season because Lampard is a rookie and worse yet, he’s relying on former academy coach, Jody Morris, for guidance. Jody’s life long dream is to see his former babies play for Chelsea. What we have here is the blind leading the blind and your magic can’t fix it. Today’s result is a classic exhibit.
Well said. Serious blind leading blind. Lamps first mistake was not surround himself with more experienced coaches at the highest level. Those two subs today were really bad. No reason to bring on Gilmour with a game hanging in the balance. That was misguided sentiments. If Kova could not continue, then bring on AC to shut up shop.

Lamps team keep failing to control games in 2nd half either via possession or via defending.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea is pure rubbish..make the season just finish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:
Well said. Serious blind leading blind. Lamps first mistake was not surround himself with more experienced coaches at the highest level. Those two subs today were really bad. No reason to bring on Gilmour with a game hanging in the balance. That was misguided sentiments. If Kova could not continue, then bring on AC to shut up shop.

Lamps team keep failing to control games in 2nd half either via possession or via defending.
Ironically, for me, the inexperience of the Lampard (worsened by the equally inexperienced Jody) is a much bigger problem than playing young players. To an extent, the return of Kante, Rudiger, RLC & CHO, should mitigate it but hopefully Lampard learns from these early setbacks defensively having conceded 9 goals from only 4 games. Today he could’ve switched to a back 5 with the introduction of Christensen which would’ve shortened the spaces for Azpilicueta and the midfielders in a 541 setup to see out a 2-1 result notwithstanding not playing well as a team.
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

If Chelsea finishes 10th this season that would be a big victory.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Ironically, for me, the inexperience of the Lampard (worsened by the equally inexperienced Jody) is a much bigger problem than playing young players. To an extent, the return of Kante, Rudiger, RLC & CHO, should mitigate it but hopefully Lampard learns from these early setbacks defensively having conceded 9 goals from only 4 games. Today he could’ve switched to a back 5 with the introduction of Christensen which would’ve shortened the spaces for Azpilicueta and the midfielders in a 541 setup to see out a 2-1 result notwithstanding not playing well as a team.

Methinks Lampard is focused much more on keeping himself at the job and deflecting pressure by perpetuating the narrative of a young inexperienced team.

Having two young players doesn’t make you a young inexperienced team.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
green4life wrote:

Chewing gum's face first mistake was going into coaching. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Tammy is on fire!!! 3-0
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Maybe Tammy is good.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Benedict Iroha wrote:Tammy is on fire!!! 3-0
Where is BigP. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Made in Chelsea day. Tomori and Abraham turning things around for Chelsea.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Even Willian is playing like he got a brain today.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

kalani JR wrote:Maybe Tammy is good.

It's not maybe. He is good. He needs good crossers of the ball so he can use his height.

Although Wolves have been shocking defensively in phases of the game.

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Ruediger is injured again.

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Hattrick for Abraham!!!!
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Hattrick for a 21yr old against Wolves is a freaking statement.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please fish out the cvnt that talks trash about TA, for public execution
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

pajimoh wrote:Please fish out the cvnt that talks trash about TA, for public execution
Na BigP you wan kill?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea knows this is the a must win game before facing Liverpool next weekend,
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

If we can get Tammy for the SE, the pace and physicality will only grow as our frontline matures
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!