NOR 3:2 ManCity (FT)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
NOR 3:2 ManCity (FT)

Post by Senator WIRES »

:shock:

The Canaries are shocking ManCity :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NOR 1:0 ManCity

Post by pajimoh »

Come on .....
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NOR 1:0 ManCity

Post by pajimoh »

2-0
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NOR 2:0 ManCity

Post by pajimoh »

Heeeee Peeeeee Heeeellll
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

You just have to give it to EPL sha,Norwich playing some fantastic football,hope they keep this energy for 90 minutes...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Huge 10 minutes. If Norwich get into the break 2 to the good, Peperempe eye go clear.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NOR 2:1 ManCity

Post by Senator WIRES »

Aguero get one back :D going into breaktime.
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Just look at that attrocious defending from that lazy center half wearing no 4 for Norwich. How does a defender see Aguero standing alone in the box and he does not see that something is wrong. I mean seeing a player like Aguero all alone in your box is a no no no, every defending instinct in you should cry out for action... But the fool stood there hoping nothing would happen. Gosh and this one is a professional
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Somebody (who shall not be named) is sweating on this result. And that somebody is not spastic. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Chaiii 3-1
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

MANC defence is...OTAMENDI, STONES, WALKER :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Senator WIRES on Sat Sep 14, 2019 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
!

SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Seriously, how long is Man City and Pep going to persist with Otamendi? That guy is such a disaster!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: NOR 3:1 ManCity

Post by SylverEagles »

Norwich have barely had to work hard to score their goals. May be the second! This stuff must drive managers mad!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And now Otamendi strikes
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

SylverEagles wrote:Seriously, how long is Man City and Pep going to persist with Otamendi? That guy is such a disaster!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The gift that keeps giving. I bet Conte sent him a bottle of champagne on his way to Italy.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Norwich just need to remain composed and keep the ball as they have been doing for most of the game.
They can't afford any ABF football with Man City
They just need to look after the ball and remain competitive.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
They said something is happening at Norwich ....

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Abeg wetin dey hapun for dia? :sneaky:

Wha choo looking at?!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

City sends in the calvary. Can the Canaries keep chirping?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Strange game
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Really also John Stones need to stop pretending to be a defender. He needs to go find another position that works for him cos it aint Central Defender!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

SylverEagles wrote:Really also John Stones need to stop pretending to be a defender. He needs to go find another position that works for him cos it aint Central Defender!
Cheque book will solve the problem in January!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

71 mins, still 3-1
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:Just look at that attrocious defending from that lazy center half wearing no 4 for Norwich. How does a defender see Aguero standing alone in the box and he does not see that something is wrong. I mean seeing a player like Aguero all alone in your box is a no no no, every defending instinct in you should cry out for action... But the fool stood there hoping nothing would happen. Gosh and this one is a professional
Otamendi was also gifted a free header.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”