IS NORWICH THE NEW LEICESTER CITY

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IS NORWICH THE NEW LEICESTER CITY

Post by jette1 »

emerged from championship league to wallop the PL champions and win the league eventually
Last edited by jette1 on Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IS NORWICH THE NEW LEICESTER CITY

Post by kajifu »

jette1 wrote:emerged from champions league to wallop the PL champions and win the league eventually
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Jette, sometimes before touching the send button, read again and try to figure if those beautiful black set of words make much sense. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

jette1 wrote:emerged from championship league to wallop the PL champions and win the league eventually
Mssshhheeww :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

No. Peperempe’s biggest mistake was believing he didn’t need a Fernandinho as insurance when fielding John Pebbles and Nicholas Utter Madness.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nope, very much another Hull City, relegation dogfight beckons.

Meanwhile, Marco Silva one foot in the grave.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

We need to start banning people from participating in certain conversations. They can remain board members but they will be limited in the discussions they can be a part of.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

The same one that lost 1-5 at home today to the mighty Aston Villa? That one? :lol: :lol:

Wha choo looking at?!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

kalani JR wrote:We need to start banning people from participating in certain conversations. They can remain board members but they will be limited in the discussions they can be a part of.
which kind "we" so you too want sneak in with Atiku.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."