1st half and Tammy is 2 goals up against Wolves.

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: 1st half and Tammy is 2 goals up against Wolves.

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Bigpokey chill.

He is actually a very good player. I remember when chelsea were putting all their hopes on that useless Solanke and I couldnt understand it. Abraham and Solanke played in the same youth team. Solanke played as the striker and Abraham as the right winger. Yet, Abraham was scoring 40 goals or so, while Solanke couldnt score 20.
He does not play for Nigeria, so the thread shouldn't be here
He is still eligible to play for Nigeria. The thread is in the correct place.
Rubbish...so why was Tomori's thread deleted? Should we now start opening threads for players who haven't even worn a single SE kit? This is ridiculous
I think thats the thread Damunk deleted to hide the evidence of TObi17's imbecility. I have already forwarded the evidence to the Admins and any crookedness from Damunk will not work!
Speaking like the true son of your father again? :rotf: I own you psychologically b*tch, you must stop been legitimately stupid by force.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Tobi17 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

He is actually a very good player. I remember when chelsea were putting all their hopes on that useless Solanke and I couldnt understand it. Abraham and Solanke played in the same youth team. Solanke played as the striker and Abraham as the right winger. Yet, Abraham was scoring 40 goals or so, while Solanke couldnt score 20.
He does not play for Nigeria, so the thread shouldn't be here
He is still eligible to play for Nigeria. The thread is in the correct place.
Rubbish...so why was Tomori's thread deleted? Should we now start opening threads for players who haven't even worn a single SE kit? This is ridiculous
I think thats the thread Damunk deleted to hide the evidence of TObi17's imbecility. I have already forwarded the evidence to the Admins and any crookedness from Damunk will not work!
Speaking like the true son of your father again? :rotf: I own you psychologically b*tch, you must stop been legitimately stupid by force.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

dude, you do realize that since you crossed me 3 days ago, I have been planning to get you banned? Like Tony The Tiger Killer and the other one, cant remember his name, I literally spent 3 days planning for you and sucked you in! Yesterday, when I gave you that link to watch Lille v Angier, that was part of my plan. :rotf: :rotf: i wanted to lure you into a false sense of calm so that you can continue to engage me and then BAM! I will drag you in for it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and it worked... It wasnt even hard. :rotf: DO you also remember when I listed you among the number brothers? Jette1 and John 12? That was another trap. I wanted to tie you in with despicable people to see if it will trigger you. It didnt and that was when I knew exactly what to use against you to get you trapped! It worked! :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap:

Dude! I am smarter than you! there is no contest! Trust me on this! While you wee running around the forum embarassing yourself with your number-brothers, I was planning on how to get you banned. And I did it! Let that sink in! I GOT YOU BANNED! And it was easy. Took me 3 days. Tony the tiger nonsense took me less than 1 hour. The third guy was quite long, that one took me a few weeks!

To put it mildly, you were easy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Last edited by danfo driver on Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

This danfo nah yeye guy :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Just seen Tammy's goals... very good finishes.

He'd have been a good asset for Nigeria but the whole affair has been handled poorly.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Actually chelsea refused to cave into Solanke's demands because Tammy was a much more promising talent who had destroyed all youth academy scoring records at the time. I remember arguing with txj but he no wan hear word due to Solanke bolting to Liverpool in defiance. Anyway nothing spoil.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:Just seen Tammy's goals... very good finishes.

He'd have been a good asset for Nigeria but the whole affair has been handled poorly.

Not true. The boy's heart was always set on England and he likely felt it was only a matter of time since he scored just under 30 goals in the championship for Bristol City given chelsea hadn't had any bona-fide striker since Diego Costa. NFF should have moved on long ago to the likes of Tomori before he blew up at derby. Now after today's goal plus likelihood of more 3 CB formation, that too go now dey tough.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

green4life wrote:

Not true. The boy's heart was always set on England and he likely felt it was only a matter of time since he scored just under 30 goals in the championship for Bristol City given chelsea hadn't had any bona-fide striker since Diego Costa. NFF should have moved on long ago to the likes of Tomori before he blew up at derby. Now after today's goal plus likelihood of more 3 CB formation, that too go now dey tough.
You can best bet that if the like of Aribo and Semi Ajayi have been approached by the NFF then most likely they have done the same with Tomori. It's most likely the case that he has kindly declined or does not want to commit yet. He was a member of the U-20 England WC winning team and also part of the u-21 team that went the Euro champs during the summer. I think Tomori has always set his sights on the three lions.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:

What isn't true?

Pinnick handled the situation poorly by announcing Abraham would switch allegiance only to be slapped down by the player. An England call up followed quickly after.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

green4life wrote:

Nigeria has suffered. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Please, Tomori and Abraham can play for their country, England. Udokhai and Akpoguma loved Germany with all their heart, we know where they are today.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Pinnick needs to stop goofing around with Tammy Abraham's pops and talk to Fikayo Tomori ASAP. We need a top class defender to replace Balogun. Also why hasn't the NFF approached Eze and Ovie E yet?? I don't get why they always wait for these boys to blow up in the EPL before trying to get them to switch.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

bret- hart wrote:Pinnick needs to stop goofing around with Tammy Abraham's pops and talk to Fikayo Tomori ASAP. We need a top class defender to replace Balogun. Also why hasn't the NFF approached Eze and Ovie E yet?? I don't get why they always wait for these boys to blow up in the EPL before trying to get them to switch.
The NFF have already. Surely if players like Aribo, Aina, Ajayi have been scouted then those you have mentioned (who are more well known) must have been approached. It's more of a case where they do not want to commit to playing for Nigeria as of now or maybe never.

P.S: Ovie Ejaria trained with u-17 squad in 2013 and Eze trained with the SE along with Aina back in 2017. These players are on our radar but there is nothing one can do if they are not keen on playing for the country.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

Zelex wrote:
green4life wrote:

You can best bet that if the like of Aribo and Semi Ajayi have been approached by the NFF then most likely they have done the same with Tomori. It's most likely the case that he has kindly declined or does not want to commit yet. He was a member of the U-20 England WC winning team and also part of the u-21 team that went the Euro champs during the summer. I think Tomori has always set his sights on the three lions.
Fikayo Tomori is from my neck of the woods. A Canadian boy, Calgary born and raised and his family is here. I spoke about him here 5 yrs ago when he was still working his way up and hadn’t done much. Kongi and Wanajo were misyarning on that thread with their nationalist mentality. But I will tell you I was asked for his dad’s phone number on this forum by someone claiming a prominent NFF leader wanted it. I’d be very surprised if they haven’t reached out to Tomori by now. Very happy for the boy today and I’m sure his pop’s celebrating. He’s also played for Canada. In fact 3 yrs ago he captained Canada U20 to beat England. Then England put him in their U21 and won the WC.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Zelex wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Pinnick needs to stop goofing around with Tammy Abraham's pops and talk to Fikayo Tomori ASAP. We need a top class defender to replace Balogun. Also why hasn't the NFF approached Eze and Ovie E yet?? I don't get why they always wait for these boys to blow up in the EPL before trying to get them to switch.
The NFF have already. Surely if players like Aribo, Aina, Ajayi have been scouted then those you have mentioned (who are more well known) must have been approached. It's more of a case where they do not want to commit to playing for Nigeria as of now or maybe never.

P.S: Ovie Ejaria trained with u-17 squad in 2013 and Eze trained with the SE along with Aina back in 2017. These players are on our radar but there is nothing one can do if they are not keen on playing for the country.

No Pinick just admitted that he was just now reaching out to Tomori. Tomori himself told the BBC no one from the NFF has spoken to him. The problem is that the NFF is too slow in terms of reaching out to these boys. Ebere Eze should have been capped a long time ago when we were playing sechelles and Libya but Rhor never invited him. I am 100% sure that Eze would have accepted a call up like Joe Aribo did. Instead, Pinnick keeps following Abraham like a groupe even tho Abraham has his sight on England.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bret- hart wrote:
Zelex wrote:

No Pinick just admitted that he was just now reaching out to Tomori. Tomori himself told the BBC no one from the NFF has spoken to him. The problem is that the NFF is too slow in terms of reaching out to these boys. Ebere Eze should have been capped a long time ago when we were playing sechelles and Libya but Rhor never invited him. I am 100% sure that Eze would have accepted a call up like Joe Aribo did. Instead, Pinnick keeps following Abraham like a groupe even tho Abraham has his sight on England.
How is this possibly the problem? England reached out to Abraham AFTER Nigeria did, and Abraham fell in love with them.

For me, my idea of national team is simple-- its a love/passion affair. its not like club. You do not pick your national team for money or for trophies. You do it because you are passionate about your home and you love it. Every time you wear that shirt, its like heaven to you! its an absolute honor and nothing else matters!

Diego Costa is the perfect example.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

You have no idea what they have and haven't done.
Did you know anything about discussions with Aribo before you saw him in camp?
Calm down.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

do nigerians realize that the likes of Okocha, Kanu, Finidi, Amunike. oliseh, all past legends were Nigerian born and bred and present Superstars or talented youngsters like Ahmed musa, Chukwueze, osimehn, Kalu, Onyekuru, Ndidi are also Nigerian born and raised. my point is this, Nigeria has talented superstars that can be unearth from Nigeria. we do not need to kiss these foreign born players because we have our own superstars under SE disposal. personally, any player with dual nationality interested in Us must publicly signify their interest or else NFF shouldn't make any move. The way you guys hype these foreign born players, you would think they're the next Messi or Ronaldo these guys are still Talented BACKWATER League players and if history repeats itself, England wouldn't cap all of them for 10 games combined
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Anyone who expects Tammy to play for Nigeria is joking. The moves being made are a pointer to his team toasting England to cap him.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Cristao II wrote:Anyone who expects Tammy to play for Nigeria is joking. The moves being made are a pointer to his team toasting England to cap him.
People are citing Iwobi, but what were Iwobi's chances of being any more than a Michael Ricketts. Sterling, Sancho, Rashford, Lingard, Alli, RLC, talk-less of the ones added of late. Opting for Nigeria was the best decision AI has made thus far. As for Abraham, Kane aside, who else is there? Vardy...Abraham is in the next squad and starting whenever Kane's out. Nigeria needn't waste their time courting such players. England finished 4th at the Mundial and 3rd in the Nations league. They're moving forward, Nigeria on the other hand are going nowhere. They'd be better served looking at Ebe Eze at the Rs, who had the Hatters doing the electric slide all night long last weekend. Expect him to be gone next Summer, if not in January and loaned back. By then, he's England's to squander.