Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundesliga Re

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundesliga Re

Post by chief nfachairman »

Eagus is filled with Garri masters.

Kalu is also rated top dribbler in Europe so far.

We have chukueze, Onyekuru, Iwobi, Etebo, emmanuel denis, Chidera Ejuke, Osimhen, Aina, All confirmed garri masters. Even Ndidi sef.

Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundesliga Record

Jamilu Collins set a new German Bundesliga record despite SC Paderborn's 5-1 loss to Schalke 04 on Sunday, September 15.

According to football statistics website Whoscored.com, the Nigeria international left-back completed 10 dribbles in Paderborn's loss to Schalke, a record in a Bundesliga match this season.

Collins has been one of the key players for the Bundesliga strugglers in the new season, starting and completing each of their four matches in the league without receiving a caution.

The 25-year-old's previous best was against Freiburg on matchday two, when he completed a game-high four dribbles.

Against Bayer Leverkusen and Wolfsburg on matchday one and three respectively, the Super Eagle managed one dribble each.

Collins made two tackles and two clearances against Schalke 04, won one foul, touched the ball 80 times and had a passing accuracy of 65.1 percent.

He was in action for ninety minutes in the Super Eagles entertaining 2-2 draw with Ukraine on September 10.

Ifeanyi Emmanuel
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Super Eagles Left-Back Jamilu Collins Sets New Bundeslig

Post by bushboy »

Setting record while conceding 5 goals? I'm sure hevwould prefer to have 0 dribbles and keep a clean sheet.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

bushboy wrote:Setting record while conceding 5 goals? I'm sure hevwould prefer to have 0 dribbles and keep a clean sheet.
If his team is full of deadwood, then passing the ball becomes a non-option.
Maybe that is why he prefers to dribble and keep the ball. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bushboy wrote:Setting record while conceding 5 goals? I'm sure hevwould prefer to have 0 dribbles and keep a clean sheet.
See haters. Congratulate the boy and get off Oyibo d’ck for once.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

pls show me any African-born or non-European born player that can't dribble; in fact the further south you go from north pole the more the dribble skill gets
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:pls show me any African-born or non-European born player that can't dribble

Are you freaking serious? :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shows you the priority of Nigerian fans...
Chasing shadows in derogation of substance. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:roll:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Don't think Collins is a natural defender or maybe he is just not athletic enough or something else. Like all 5 goals, the ball came from his side into the 18. He might be chopping bench soon.

[/video]
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

oscar52 wrote:Don't think Collins is a natural defender or maybe he is just not athletic enough or something else. Like all 5 goals, the ball came from his side into the 18. He might be chopping bench soon.

[/video]
You’re either blind, dishonest or a combination of both. Not 1 of those goals was his fault. As a matter of fact he was in good position on all goals but his team’s defense collapsed long before the opponent got into the box. This is the kind of rubbish analysis people post here to maligned our players. If you don’t understand then ask and stop making assumptions.
OCCUPY NFF!!
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
oscar52 wrote:Don't think Collins is a natural defender or maybe he is just not athletic enough or something else. Like all 5 goals, the ball came from his side into the 18. He might be chopping bench soon.

[/video]
You’re either blind, dishonest or a combination of both. Not 1 of those goals was his fault. As a matter of fact he was in good position on all goals but his team’s defense collapsed long before the opponent got into the box. This is the kind of rubbish analysis people post here to maligned our players. If you don’t understand then ask and stop making assumptions.
I am pretty sure I know football pass you. I posted my analysis, what I saw and I saw the first half of the game as well before NFL called. Post your analysis instead of being a flea. Am I wrong when I say all the goals was scored from the left side? Collins was all over the place, even the first goal he left the header all alone and ran towards goal instead of contesting it. Subsequent goals all came from the left side and he was either there or lost somewhere upstream. The video evidence is above. Good defenses don't concede four goals in one half and Collins did not have a good outing.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I was wondering our guy was busy dribbling while the opposition was busy passing and scoring. To thread opener, this is not how to hype your client portfolio.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Shambolic defending from the entire backline as a unit. As for Collins, he was pulled out of position for the 4th and 5th goal, but its a bit harsh to blame him for the first two goals IMO.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Leaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Leaf »

oscar52 wrote:I am pretty sure I know football pass you. I posted my analysis, what I saw and I saw the first half of the game as well before NFL called. Post your analysis instead of being a flea. Am I wrong when I say all the goals was scored from the left side? Collins was all over the place, even the first goal he left the header all alone and ran towards goal instead of contesting it. Subsequent goals all came from the left side and he was either there or lost somewhere upstream. The video evidence is above. Good defenses don't concede four goals in one half and Collins did not have a good outing.
Looks to me like the entire defense was in disarray .. I wouldn't put it all on Collins
But you're right, he didn't have a good game
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Exactly what I wanted to say. He dribbled the whole world, but lost. What benefit are such dribbles?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Collins needs to comprehend football 101 again. What is the use of dribbling from the back all the way to the opponent's 18-yard box and lose the ball?
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Yiba wrote:Collins needs to comprehend football 101 again. What is the use of dribbling from the back all the way to the opponent's 18-yard box and lose the ball?
Being in top flight football will help him a lot, a lot of things a defender can get away with in div 3 but in top flight the light is on you all the time and fans and commentators will call him out sooner or later. Right now he is not a steel curtain at that left back position but he will learn or get benched.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
See haters. Congratulate the boy and get off Oyibo d’ck for once.
so what should we call your runs with rohr
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved