Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

We offered DeGea a new deal due to desperation, we dont want to be seen to lose our marque players, Pogba situation is different, he will not sign a new deal and from next year they will have to sell at a cut price deal or risk losing him for free
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Jesse Lingard has been offered a new deal, This is just crazy! new deal for what exactly? the standards have been set so low at united now
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

[/video]

What Manchester United needs yesterday
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Jesse Lingard has been offered a new deal, This is just crazy! new deal for what exactly? the standards have been set so low at united now
Rashy! Rashy! Rashy!

Jesse! Jesse! jesse!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...is a workaholic defensive midfielder. While watching PSG v Real Madrid yesterday, I was struck by the presence of Gueye and Andrew Smith in the PSG team. PSG replaced the departed Rabiot with TWO excellent DMs for a combined total of only 30 million. :shock:

In today's inflated transfer market, getting Smith for free and Gueye for 30 million were absolute bargains. I watched Gueye charging around the pitch doing an excellent impression of Kante and wondered why: 1) Man U let Smith leave, and 2) failed to replace him with Rabiot (free), Gueye (30 million), or Neves (a younger but more expensive option at 50 million maybe).

benteke wrote: What Manchester United needs yesterday
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:...is a workaholic defensive midfielder. While watching PSG v Real Madrid yesterday, I was struck by the presence of Gueye and Andrew Smith in the PSG team. PSG replaced the departed Rabiot with TWO excellent DMs for a combined total of only 30 million. :shock:

In today's inflated transfer market, getting Smith for free and Gueye for 30 million were absolute bargains. I watched Gueye charging around the pitch doing an excellent impression of Kante and wondered why: 1) Man U let Smith leave, and 2) failed to replace him with Rabiot (free), Gueye (30 million), or Neves (a younger but more expensive option at 50 million maybe).

Man of the Match.

He was in England for how many years and so called big clubs were busy buying Xhaka, El Neny, Matic etc etc.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:...is a workaholic defensive midfielder. While watching PSG v Real Madrid yesterday, I was struck by the presence of Gueye and Andrew Smith in the PSG team. PSG replaced the departed Rabiot with TWO excellent DMs for a combined total of only 30 million. :shock:

PSG has a director of football, so they can make such moves.
Until United gets one, we will always wonder they make certain decisions.
And it's not even guaranteed they will get the correct DoF if they finally decide to do so, that board never ceases to amaze :biggrin:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Hopefully they dont go for the old boy network or i will really switch off

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Rashford could have scored 2 by now! Rather wasteful

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:Hopefully they dont go for the old boy network or i will really switch off
You know where it's going don't you :biggrin:
You can feel it, i don't blame those who say Fergie is still pulling the strings
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Rashford could have scored 2 by now! Rather wasteful
Rashy! Rashy! Rashy! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bring on Lingard we deserve the laugh.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:United are too static, too predictable, not creating chances
Mourinho noted correctly after the 4-0 win against Chelsea, that United will struggle going forward without a pure no.9 striker, he talked about the low block or something.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

benteke wrote:
Mourinho noted correctly after the 4-0 win against Chelsea, that United will struggle going forward without a pure no.9 striker, he talked about the low block or something.
That 4 nill was a fluke
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

benteke wrote:
That 4-0 is a true reflection of how bad Chelski is. There will be a few repeats of said scoreline over the season. Buckle up Chelski fans.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Last edited by benteke on Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
benteke wrote:
That 4 nill was a fluke
There are no flukes in football, or in life rather
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

Right team to play but game plan by OGS was poor! when he saw that predictable pattern, he should be up on his feet and told his players to be more direct, at least Gomes was getting us fouls!

sometimes its tactics rather than team selection that can cost games!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

Right team to play but game plan by OGS was poor! when he saw that predictable pattern, he should be up on his feet and told his players to be more direct, at least Gomes was getting us fouls!

All caused by Mourinho! Now OGS is at the wheel playing the type of football with the team you said is good enough to do wonders :)
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

marko wrote:United were predictable, they should have gone more direct, play the ball to Gomes feet rather than go through the flanks, we dont score goals from headers so what was really the point, the buildup was slow, by the time the ball got to the final 3rd, all Astana players were behind the ball, you could see Gomes, small in stature but he is the type of player that can use that quick turn, quick one-twos, when Greenwood moved through the middle, thats when he created that opportunity and a well taken goal

[/video]
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:

All caused by Mourinho! Now OGS is at the wheel playing the type of football with the team you said is good enough to do wonders :)
:D
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Marko and Wiseone .

What is Ole's style of football.
He has been around since Mourinho was sacked in December.
Help me lads