Kingsley Ehizibue has not made up his mind for Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Yiba
Egg
Egg
Kingsley Ehizibue has not made up his mind for Nigeria

Post by Yiba »

I follow the career of Kingsley Ehizibue with a deep interest because he is dynamite. According to an interview he granted recently, he has not made up his mind. I love his down to earth character and simplicity. He is a breath of fresh air if he decides to play for Nigeria.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kingsley Ehizibue has not made up his mind for Nigeria

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Pardon my ignorance,who is he?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

There will be a new face at FC in the coming season. Right-back, Kingsley Ehizibue will join the club from PEC Zwolle. He has signed a four-year deal.

Another Kingsley for 1. FC Köln. After Kingsley Schindler, FC have secured a second summer signing in the form of Kingsley Ehizibue. Ehizibue has signed from Eredivisie side, PEC Zwolle. The 24-year-old right-back has signed a contract at FC through to 2023. Both clubs have agreed not to disclose the transfer details.

FC managing director, Armin Veh said: "Kingsley is a very dynamic defender. He is technically strong and has a good eye to find those players in attack."

Kingsley Ehizibue commented: "I'm really looking forward to being a part of the FC-family and to play in this city in front of such amazing fans. I want to play my part in creating some incredible moments together."

Ehizibue was born in Munich, but grew up in the Netherlands. He was part of the PEC Zwolle’s youth academy and made his debut for the club in December 2014. This season, he managed an impressive eight assists and a goal from right-back. Overall, the former Dutch under-21 international made 122 appearances in the Eredivisie (eight goals, 16 assists).

https://fc.de/en/fc-info/news/detailpag ... -ehizibue/
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Pardon my ignorance,who is he?
If he decides to play for Nigeria then Aina has all the competition he can get...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

It is an enormous speed. Last time you were measured with a top speed of over 35km / h. Only the ex-Cologne and today's Hertha Lukas Klünter was faster this season. Have you always had that much pace?

I'm proud of that. Yes, I have always been a fast player.

Is that talent or targeted training?

Although I train individually and try to invest a lot in order to improve myself in the areas of strength and speed even further. But I think that my speed is a gift.

https://www.11freunde.de/interview/koel ... ben/page/2

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

I have to confess my bias here. I really like this guy...He has the mentality that makes a top footballer.

Cologne Kingsley Ehizibue about his youth and his faith
"God is there, in victories and in setbacks"
They are very devout and even part of a Skype group of professional footballers who come together to pray together online, read the Bible and give advice.

Meanwhile we have a new app called "Zoom".

Who else is part of this group called "Ballers of God"?

Vicente Besuijen (AS Roma), Jeffrey Sarpong (currently non-club), Terrence Douglas (Ajax) and Ismael Francois (Sparta Rotterdam) are among the Dutch group. We usually talk to each other twice a week, sometimes spontaneously. I take a lot from these discussions. It's not like we're just talking about our faith there. It's also about football and what happens in our lives, everyday life. We try to encourage each other to help.

How do you become a member of this group? Do you speak on the grass when playing against each other?

I knew there was such a group. On Instagram, I saw some footballers who had tagged themselves. Jeffrey Sarpong heads the Dutch group. He saw that I was also dealing with the topic and asked if I did not want to be there. I liked that. In the meantime, this has gotten a real momentum: either we talk to players directly or they contact us and express their interest. The members of the group give each other a lot.

https://www.11freunde.de/interview/koel ... ben/page/2

Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Pardon my ignorance,who is he?
Kingsley Ehizibue is dynamite on the pitch as a right full-back. I like his charisma and down to earth personality. I will watch him against Bayern!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Isn't this clickbait? He didn't say he hasn't made up his mind for Nigeria like your title implies
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is waiting for Holland to call him and that’s that . He has little connection to us like Torunarigha, the dude at Wolfsburg and Abraham. They will rep Nigeria only if they have no options. Good thing is that come 2022 wc we should have a lot of top class options who will play for Nigeria if their preferred countries hasn’t snapped them up.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Enough is Enough we just have to forget about these dual half caste players and build our own talents. Always remember that Nigeria football golden generation did not have 1 half caste player in our first 11 and we can recreate it again. Idk about y’all but Pride, Integrity, Hardwork are extremely meaningful to me
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I like him,too as a player and as a personality.

He is getting a lot of praise at the moment and rightfully so. Even though he is playing for a relegation struggling side he delivers week in week out.
In my opinion he has it all - dynamic, strong, tactical aware and unlike Aina he defends much better. He is still young, too.

I wouldn't wonder if he got signed by a better club next season - he is definitely in the limelight in the Bundesliga this season.

He would definitely be an asset to our Super Eagles even though I like Ola Aina.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

john12 wrote:Enough is Enough we just have to forget about these dual half caste players and build our own talents. Always remember that Nigeria football golden generation did not have 1 half caste player in our first 11 and we can recreate it again. Idk about y’all but Pride, Integrity, Hardwork are extremely meaningful to me
Bro I hope you realize that word is offensive.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

niyi wrote:
john12 wrote:Enough is Enough we just have to forget about these dual half caste players and build our own talents. Always remember that Nigeria football golden generation did not have 1 half caste player in our first 11 and we can recreate it again. Idk about y’all but Pride, Integrity, Hardwork are extremely meaningful to me

No it’s not. The Dutch will call him much worse
OCCUPY NFF!!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

niyi wrote:
Ehizibue is not mixed race, he's black like you and l.
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Dammy wrote:
niyi wrote:
Ehizibue is not mixed race, he's black like you and l.

So he's a #$%$* like me. Is that offensive? People will call half caste offensive but call each other Ma #$%$*! I happen to find it offensive to call me your #$%$* no matter how you spell it.
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

go and look at what tammy abraham was called. always remember that legend likes Yekini, Kanu, okocha, Amokachi taribo, Mikel, Ahmed musa, obafemi Martin's, enyeama are all Nigeria born and raised. we can produce our own superstars without compromising our prideness to these half caste. Winning is very important but National pride, Respect, Honor are equally as important.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 and Kongi, this thread is for adults - please leave.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

If he decides to play for Nigeria then the competition between him, Aina and Ebuehi will be fierce.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:go and look at what tammy abraham was called. always remember that legend likes Yekini, Kanu, okocha, Amokachi taribo, Mikel, Ahmed musa, obafemi Martin's, enyeama are all Nigeria born and raised. we can produce our own superstars without compromising our prideness to these half caste. Winning is very important but National pride, Respect, Honor are equally as important.
Kpomgi! The list of players they're hoping and praying will play for Nigeria keeps growing by the minute. All a player has to do is have a name that sounds Nigerian and he'll get a thread on CE. No thanks! We want Nigerian players born and raised in kano, lagos, Oshogbo Aba etc. That's who we come here to support, not some random guy in Holland who has never even been to Nigeria. If it means we'll never win the WC i prefer to keep trying.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
niyi wrote:

No it’s not. The Dutch will call him much worse
So you're agreeing there's something wrong with the term.
I can't believe John12 in 2019 still does not know that the term is offensive to millions of mixed-race people, even if some just accept it.
He should say it to the face of Ekong, Balogun, Ikeme or Okoye...
Chelsea wants people to understand that words have power and should be used carefully. She doesn’t think ignorance is an excuse when it comes to using offensive or racist language.

‘The first thing I would like people to understand is the semantics,’ explains Chelsea. ‘I find the phrase “half-caste” incredibly offensive and I find it more offensive when people want to argue with and tell me it’s not, or complain that they can’t keep up with what terms they are supposed to use these days.

‘My mum made sure she always told me I was beautiful, but there just wasn’t any real representation of darker women’ (Picture: Chelsea King) ‘If you don’t understand why “half-caste” is offensive, do a quick Google search on the etymology. And if you don’t know what term to use, ask.

‘It’s not hard, it’s like asking someone with a really long name what they’d like to be addressed as.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/06/26/mixed-up ... to=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is waiting for Holland to call him and that’s that . He has little connection to us like Torunarigha, the dude at Wolfsburg and Abraham. They will rep Nigeria only if they have no options. Good thing is that come 2022 wc we should have a lot of top class options who will play for Nigeria if their preferred countries hasn’t snapped them up.
What about trying to develop players that are already eligible to play for Nigeria instead of scrambling for foriegn born players a month before a major tournament or a week before an important qualifier?
What makes them top class if they haven't been snapped up already?
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is waiting for Holland to call him and that’s that . He has little connection to us like Torunarigha, the dude at Wolfsburg and Abraham. They will rep Nigeria only if they have no options. Good thing is that come 2022 wc we should have a lot of top class options who will play for Nigeria if their preferred countries hasn’t snapped them up.
What about trying to develop players that are already eligible to play for Nigeria instead of scrambling for foriegn born players a month before a major tournament or a week before an important qualifier?
Not every top class player can be snapped up where there is an abundance of riches.
You can only field 11 players, one for each position.
If Brazil and Argentina by some accident of fate were one and the same country, some 'top class' players would not have been 'snapped up'.

Even as it is, I'm sure there are some top-class players that can't make the squads of top countries like Brazil, Spain, Germany or Belgium.
And with all due respect to ourselves, we are not Brazil, Spain, Germany or Belgium.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
Not every top class player can be snapped up where there is an abundance of riches.
You can only field 11 players, one for each position.
If Brazil and Argentina by some accident of fate were one and the same country, some 'top class' players would not have been 'snapped up'.

Even as it is, I'm sure there are some top-class players that can't make the squads of top countries like Brazil, Spain, Germany or Belgium.
And with all due respect to ourselves, we are not Brazil, Spain, Germany or Belgium.
Abeg told dem! Aymeric Laporte cannot get a French cap, yet if he was Nigerian, he would be one of the first names on the teamsheet.
I am happy