Kingsley Ehizibue has not made up his mind for Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Kingsley Ehizibue has not made up his mind for Nigeria

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Damunk wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is waiting for Holland to call him and that’s that . He has little connection to us like Torunarigha, the dude at Wolfsburg and Abraham. They will rep Nigeria only if they have no options. Good thing is that come 2022 wc we should have a lot of top class options who will play for Nigeria if their preferred countries hasn’t snapped them up.
What about trying to develop players that are already eligible to play for Nigeria instead of scrambling for foriegn born players a month before a major tournament or a week before an important qualifier?
What makes them top class if they haven't been snapped up already?
Not every top class player can be snapped up where there is an abundance of riches.
You can only field 11 players, one for each position.
If Brazil and Argentina by some accident of fate were one and the same country, some 'top class' players would not have been 'snapped up'.

Even as it is, I'm sure there are some top-class players that can't make the squads of top countries like Brazil, Spain, Germany or Belgium.
And with all due respect to ourselves, we are not Brazil, Spain, Germany or Belgium.
Top European teams play in 8 team group qualifiers (16 games) against the likes of Luxembourg, Liechtenstein,Andorra and San Marino etc (look them up) and have a Euro Nations League in between World Cup and Euro Qualifiers so believe me if a player is good enough (and plays in their nations top league) to make a 23 man squad they would and as long as they are on the field before the final whistle they’ve been capped!(I’m not sure if making the 23 man squad as an unused sub is enough)
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Yiba wrote:I follow the career of Kingsley Ehizibue with a deep interest because he is dynamite. According to an interview he granted recently, he has not made up his mind. I love his down to earth character and simplicity. He is a breath of fresh air if he decides to play for Nigeria.
At 24 years old, he needs to stop being an moron and made a decision on his career. I couldnt care less who he plays for, but at 24, his mates have been to a world cup and multiple tournaments. Does he think he is a child and has years upon years? Next year, May 2020, he is 25. Before you know it, its 30 and this moron is still playing games like a Nigerian girl saying "ill think about it", after being asked on a date. Grow up!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is waiting for Holland to call him and that’s that . He has little connection to us like Torunarigha, the dude at Wolfsburg and Abraham. They will rep Nigeria only if they have no options. Good thing is that come 2022 wc we should have a lot of top class options who will play for Nigeria if their preferred countries hasn’t snapped them up.
Which dude at Wolfsburg? Someone that has been thrown out like trash and has ended up at Augsburg? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Enough is Enough we just have to forget about these dual half caste players and build our own talents. Always remember that Nigeria football golden generation did not have 1 half caste player in our first 11 and we can recreate it again. Idk about y’all but Pride, Integrity, Hardwork are extremely meaningful to me
This is a racist statement. When I compared your master's actions to that of the Nazis, you wept and wept and wept and at one time, you threw yourself off a 6 story building in protest of my statement. But here you are making a racist statement about black men. Your existence is vile! :roll:
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Sent Off vs Bayern Munich today.

On a side note, anyone know what's happening with Sarenren-Obazee?
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Yiba wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Pardon my ignorance,who is he?
Kingsley Ehizibue is dynamite on the pitch as a right full-back. I like his charisma and down to earth personality. I will watch him against Bayern!
Kingsley got a straight red card in the 59th minute against Bayern Munich.
I am happy
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Zelex wrote:Sent Off vs Bayern Munich today.

Bazee is in Reha and recovering from injury.
Yiba
Egg
Egg

Post by Yiba »

Dammy wrote:
Yiba wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Pardon my ignorance,who is he?
Kingsley Ehizibue is dynamite on the pitch as a right full-back. I like his charisma and down to earth personality. I will watch him against Bayern!
Kingsley got a straight red card in the 59th minute against Bayern Munich.
The Bayern game was a learning curve for him. Cologne showed too much respect for Bayern.
Zelex
Egg
Egg

Post by Zelex »

Yiba wrote:
Zelex wrote:Sent Off vs Bayern Munich today.

Bazee is in Reha and recovering from injury.
Thanks for the info. Bazee seems quite injury prone.
Zelex-CE World Cup 2010 prediction Winner
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=177767
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Clumsy tackle. YC for Kingsley
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp