ManC 8 : 0 WAT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ManC 7 : 0 WAT

Post by zee »

green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
green4life wrote:Liverpool’s problem last season was losing the league by 1 point in a season where City took 4 pts out of 6 from Pool. Txj let that sink in. City lost more games than Pool - but didn’t lose to Pool, and in fact beat Pool to win the league by 1 pt. That tells you to look at the mirror and stop looking for others to do your work. Chelsea took 3 pts last season from City. Liverpool only took 1 pt. Norwich has taken 3 pts from them this season. Will your boys at least match Norwich’s performance vs. City?
This is what passes for analysis?
It’s that straightforward. For starters try not to lose to City and match their results (not goals) against other clubs. How about that?
City didn't 'win' Liverpool............the Ref handed City that 'win' and the title.
But the silly draws by Liverpool didn't help.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: ManC 8 : 0 WAT

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Nah wah because Watford lost 8 nil, the league is trash :rotf: we just saw 4 EPL teams playing the finals of the flagship of European football, we just saw Norwich beat City , all that wan no count for ATF brain :rotf: kai ...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:Txj, basically you’re getting bent out of shape over nothing. Chop rice and leave stone. The EPL is one of the best leagues in the world. They don’t exhibit the best quality of football but overall their packaging of their product makes it the #1 product in the business. This is a fact. You don’t like their football. Fine. Stop watching. Stop supporting Liverpool. It’s rich for a fan of a top team in England to moan so much about the league and yet keep watching their league religiously. The underlying motivation for your complaining is so obvious in spite of how many different ways you try to convince yourself otherwise.
The highlighted is my point here, and you agree with it.

The rest is irrelevant.

I became an LFC fan as far back as my elementary school days in Naija. I follow the league, like other leagues of interest to me, as a student of the game. And I don't watch City except in the CL and against the top PL teams; I learn nothing from their games.

LFC can and will only win the league by their own efforts...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
LFC can and will only win the league by their own efforts...
Agreed. The rest is irrelevant.