Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:Marko and Wiseone .

What is Ole's style of football.
He has been around since Mourinho was sacked in December.
Help me lads
The United Way? With a drench of DNA? Attack! Attack! Attack Attack, Attack, Attack???!!!! :D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Help me lads
Does not have the players to play his style, the board are inept! We have to buy January whether we like it or not
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:

Help me lads
Does not have the players to play his style, the board are inept! We have to buy January whether we like it or not
Odiegwu! After having 2 transfer windows in 10 months! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

danfo driver wrote:

Help me lads
The United Way? With a drench of DNA? Attack! Attack! Attack Attack, Attack, Attack???!!!! :D

Rashy! Rashy!Rashy! Rashy!! :D
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I'm watching another game right now but how is Rashy Rashy Rashy doing?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

What is the score? Asking for a friend....
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

Good Nite!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Sorry both the board and OGS are inept, the board are paying for its inability to invest, something will give, usually the board will look for a scape goat and sack OGS, but that will not change things, OGS made a grave error starting Mata and Matic, they both offered nothing in midfield

Sorry OGS, you are out of your depth! Yes we did not invest but we are not playing Barcelona!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

This Man U is so so poor.Watch them beat Unai Arsenal next week.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The earlier they sack Ole and that coaching crew the better. Bring in an experienced coach with his team and try to use the January window to salvage the season. That coach and his crew cannot coach a pub team to do anything meaningful, they are all bunch of PE instructors.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:Sorry both the board and OGS are inept, the board are paying for its inability to invest, something will give, usually the board will look for a scape goat and sack OGS, but that will not change things, OGS made a grave error starting Mata and Matic, they both offered nothing in midfield

Sorry OGS, you are out of your depth! Yes we did not invest but we are not playing Barcelona!
Do you have anything better than those? Your team was destroyed during the preseason.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
mblack
Egg
Egg

Post by mblack »

marko wrote:Sorry both the board and OGS are inept, the board are paying for its inability to invest, something will give, usually the board will look for a scape goat and sack OGS, but that will not change things, OGS made a grave error starting Mata and Matic, they both offered nothing in midfield

At the bold....
You mean Granada?
Bring your life style to me I'll make it better. Murder Was The Case. Snoop Dogg, DoggStyle Nov 23, 1993
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Well deserved result for the entire Man United setup.

Unai's Arsenal should do the needful next week with a resounding victory at Old Trafford. We don't need a Arsene Wenger type false stability at United where you only see flashes here and there. If it's bad let it get real bad. A true indicator of a team's strength is the last 10 away result. United is most definitely a relegation level team today.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...the worse they can do is sack Ole, and the worse the can do in return is hire another hyped coach.
A Nigeria coach can motivate this side, stacked lowly paid players.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

Ole soja don kill United :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

oloye wrote:The earlier they sack Ole and that coaching crew the better. Bring in an experienced coach with his team and try to use the January window to salvage the season. That coach and his crew cannot coach a pub team to do anything meaningful, they are all bunch of PE instructors.
But they already sack TWO experience coaches! No coach can help the current set of players.

How much is Rashy on again? How much is Kane on?

They have over hyped and over paid players who don't care about the team. They need a clear out! The season is gone already.

When Mourinho said coming 2nd with that team was his greatest achievement he knew what he was saying.

They used the transfer window to weaken the team!

They need to SACK the board first. They are out of their depth!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wanaj0 wrote:
oloye wrote:The earlier they sack Ole and that coaching crew the better. Bring in an experienced coach with his team and try to use the January window to salvage the season. That coach and his crew cannot coach a pub team to do anything meaningful, they are all bunch of PE instructors.
But they already sack TWO experience coaches! No coach can help the current set of players.

How much is Rashy on again? How much is Kane on?

They have over hyped and over paid players who don't care about the team. They need a clear out! The season is gone already.

When Mourinho said coming 2nd with that team was his greatest achievement he knew what he was saying.

They used the transfer window to weaken the team!

They need to SACK the board first. They are out of their depth!
Because the board were not being sincere in their dealings. They keep listening to those sounds from the band called Clowns of 92,allowing them to pressure and influence them.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

From top to bottom, the rot is evident! OGS was not backed in the transfer window but he said the players he had were good enough, always keen to play lip service but the actions on the pitch does not back his statements, i believe a change is needed ASAP, sorry OGS, for a coach not to have won an away game since March, is clearly out of his depth, yes the board are crap but if you cant beat teams like West ham, Southampton, Crystal palace, Wolves, sorry this job might not be for you

Woodward might be a good marketing man but on pure football issues, he has been way out of his depth since Ferguson left and they need to show him the door or make sure he does not have any say about transfers, recruitment, the sooner the better!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

marko wrote:From top to bottom, the rot is evident! OGS was not backed in the transfer window but he said the players he had were good enough, always keen to play lip service but the actions on the pitch does not back his statements, i believe a change is needed ASAP, sorry OGS, for a coach not to have won an away game since March, is clearly out of his depth, yes the board are crap but if you cant beat teams like West ham, Southampton, Crystal palace, Wolves, sorry this job might not be for you

Woodward might be a good marketing man but on pure football issues, he has been way out of his depth since Ferguson left and they need to show him the door or make sure he does not have any say about transfers, recruitment, the sooner the better!
Common. Mourinho was the problem. You had the team to beat PSG! Mourinho was the one holding the team back :)

You were warned!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wanaj0 wrote:
marko wrote:From top to bottom, the rot is evident! OGS was not backed in the transfer window but he said the players he had were good enough, always keen to play lip service but the actions on the pitch does not back his statements, i believe a change is needed ASAP, sorry OGS, for a coach not to have won an away game since March, is clearly out of his depth, yes the board are crap but if you cant beat teams like West ham, Southampton, Crystal palace, Wolves, sorry this job might not be for you

Common. Mourinho was the problem. You had the team to beat PSG! Mourinho was the one holding the team back :)

You were warned!
Odiegwu! :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Rashy Rashy Rashy!

Jesse! Jesse! JESSE

Jamesy Jamesy! Jamesy!

Scotty! Scotty! Scotty!!

Youngy! Youngy! Youngy!

Lukesy! Lukesy! Lukesy!!

Harry! Harry! Harry!!

Brexit FC! :lol:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wanaj0 wrote:

You were warned!
Jose was a whole new set of problem. He would still be in job if he managed his dressing room well. He had enough to do a better job than the nonsense he was churning out to get him fired. The man knew he was good either way, he knew he would be paid handsomely if he got sacked, and so he started throwing tantrums to get sacked and walk away.

Cunny man die cunny man Bury. The rich know how to make money in the most diabolical way. Man United does not have the team to overhaul City or Liverpool, but they had enough to hang in there. Whatever respect I had left for Jose went out of the window when he started playing Herera and Mactominay as center half's, that was nothing short of self sabotage.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Man united, money making machine, as they say in Nigeria, everybody come chop, Glazers, coaches, players too, nobody is honest anymore, the fans pay for everything, team wear, season tickets, TV money, if the fans have truly had enough, the Glazers will surely hear about it, now can understand why they cannot let their prized asset leave, Pogba due to his massive commercial draw, thankfully Pogba is injured or else he and Martial will be blamed by pundits, they will still find a way to bring Pogba into tbe failure, they have jobs to keep, without Pogba, we look like a relegation team, thats on the real

Marko