CHELSEA 1:2 LIVERPOOL (Match Thread)

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHELSEA 1:2 LIVERPOOL (Match Thread)

Post by ohsee »

Are we going to cap that young Canadian-Nigerian boy Tomori or what? We go siddon there dey look, Ingerlund go cap the boy just so we will not get him. See how the boy just put Salah in his pocket, though of course, pocketing brainless Salah is really not saying much. :D :taunt:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ohsee wrote:Are we going to cap that young Canadian-Nigerian boy Tomori or what? We go siddon there dey look, Ingerlund go cap the boy just so we will not get him. See how the boy just put Salah in his pocket, though of course, pocketing brainless Salah is really not saying much. :D :taunt:
It’s late now. Should’ve gone for him before he started getting games. An England call is certainly around the corner for Tomori by the next window.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Nna Jurgen is going to lose the League again oh! :mad: Why does he have a policy of playing useless Salah for 90 minutes, but removing everyone else? Once he removed the most really frightening one of the three musketeers, Mane, Chelski had no fear, and attacked relentlessly. When Salah is being his usual wastepipe self, he should be removed one time. :mad: Look how Jurgen was transferring his panicking to the rest of the team with his yoroyoro substitutions? My guy, it is too early to start panicking. :mad:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

By the way, that last sub should’ve been Pulisic on for Jorginho with mount moving to CM.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

green4life wrote:By the way, that last sub should’ve been Pulisic on for Jorginho with mount moving to CM.
Ngolo Kante for President! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: What a player! :thumbs: :thumbs: And we thought all he could do is be a destroyer. I hope he was named player of the game.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Some coaches keep doing bizzare things. Is there something in Sallah's contract that says he must score x amount of goals... He was pants today, yet Mane got yanked off and Salah left to continue his headless chicken display.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

oloye wrote:Some coaches keep doing bizzare things. Is there something in Sallah's contract that says he must score x amount of goals... He was pants today, yet Mane got yanked off and Salah left to continue his headless chicken display.
That's why you're not a fan of LFC.

You want him to sub his best player?

Wow...
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
oloye wrote:Some coaches keep doing bizzare things. Is there something in Sallah's contract that says he must score x amount of goals... He was pants today, yet Mane got yanked off and Salah left to continue his headless chicken display.

Wow...
Yes, Salah was average today. Kept losing the ball when Liverpool were under the cosh.

Alonso had the freedom of Stamford Bridge in the 2nd half.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:

Wow...
But you have to admit that Mane has been the more dangerous of the pool front 3 so far this season. The young boy, Tomori controlled Sallah all game effortlessly.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...
But you have to admit that Mane has been the more dangerous of the pool front 3 so far this season. The young boy, Tomori controlled Sallah all game effortlessly.
He had a poor game but to say Tomori "controlled him effortlessly" is a little generous :D

Also, on the balance, Mane will always get pulled b/4 him because of rotation, given the latter's ANC exertions...

Besides, he also got a knock...
Last edited by txj on Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Liverpool and City's league to lose.

Una Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United and Mourinho fans can argue among yourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...
He had a poor game but to say Tomorri "controlled him effortlessly" is a little generous :D
Turned Tomori inside out so badly that Tomori ended up injuring his own player. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...
Yes, Salah was average today. Kept losing the ball when Liverpool were under the cosh.

LFC are suddenly struggling to defend in the wide areas. Its a risk reward thing, based on how the team plays. But most of the problem on the right is coming from Henderson's positioning...

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:Liverpool and City's league to lose.

Una Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, United and Mourinho fans can argue among yourselves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha. Enjoy while the others are down. It’s been almost 30 years for Pool. :lol:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...
He had a poor game but to say Tomorri "controlled him effortlessly" is a little generous :D
Turned Tomori inside out so badly that Tomori ended up injuring his own player. :lol:
Hilarious. Which explains why Sallah had zero shots on target today
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...

LFC are suddenly struggling to defend in the wide areas. Its a risk reward thing, based on how the team plays. But most of the problem on the right is coming from Henderson's positioning...
Yes. And this isn't necessarily a fault of Henderson - who I thought played well today - he's been asked to play a different role.

As for Salah, Klopp had no problem taking him off when these teams played last season. Not that I think he should have been subbed but he had problems keeping possession today. I have to say, Klopps's subs (bar Gomes) confused me.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
green4life wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...
Hilarious. Which explains why Sallah had zero shots on target today
Nna, ndo! Salah's shooting accuracy had nothing to do with Tomori.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

green4life wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Liverpool and City's league to lose.

Haha. Enjoy while the others are down. It’s been almost 30 years for Pool. :lol:
Liverpool will just have to console themselves with having won the European Cup multiple times. :lol:

Meanwhile, Chelsea are conceding at least two goals per game.... :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...

Yes. And this isn't necessarily a fault of Henderson - who I thought played well today - he's been asked to play a different role.

As for Salah, Klopp had no problem taking him off when these teams played last season. Not that I think he should have been subbed but he had problems keeping possession today. I have to say, Klopps's subs (bar Gomes) confused me.

He was a little late on the subs. Milner on the field and Kante doesn't finish that run unchallenged...

Hendo got his positioning wrong...

On Lalana, he was looking for a high pressing player at that time..didn't work though...

txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:

Wow...

One more thing. On Alonso, its often forgotten that the LFC "top striker" is Salah- as an "inside right", so picking up Alonso is not his detail...

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

father Abraham no score today? Well, guess like valencia, Liverpool is not a championship club. O ma se o!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:father Abraham no score today? Well, guess like valencia, Liverpool is not a championship club. O ma se o!
The useless striker had a simple pass to make to a team mate and chose to go for goal and missed...Osimhen had the same chance and he squared it for a simple tap in for a team mate....but we have jokers here raving for the championship level striker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:father Abraham no score today? Well, guess like valencia, Liverpool is not a championship club. O ma se o!
The useless striker had a simple pass to make to a team mate and chose to go for goal and missed...Osimhen had the same chance and he squared it for a simple tap in for a team mate....but we have jokers here raving for the championship level striker
Stop talking about a Nigerian legend in the making like that! Shior! :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051