Can You Beleive This? Only In Afrikah!!

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Can You Beleive This? Only In Afrikah!!

Post by Senator WIRES »

:clap: :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Can You Beleive This? Only In Afrikah!!

Post by pajimoh »

That second save was sheer luck. The ball could have ended up in the back of the net. Bad goalkeeping if you ask me
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

pajimoh wrote:That second save was sheer luck. The ball could have ended up in the back of the net. Bad goalkeeping if you ask me
Well, he could have caught it too.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

pajimoh wrote:That second save was sheer luck. The ball could have ended up in the back of the net. Bad goalkeeping if you ask me
...for African na luck, if na European or South American na genius and world class.

Colombian goalie did the scorpion save and he is heralded.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

mcal wrote:
...for African na luck, if na European or South American na genius and world class.

When it comes to anything Africa, trust pajimoh to down play it, he accepts everything white is better
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Pajimoh, what of this? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
mcal wrote:

When it comes to anything Africa, trust pajimoh to down play it, he accepts everything white is better
I am beginning to think you are right about that guy. smh
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Stop talking nonsense. If it was that clown at Tottenham, CliLLoris, you will be wetting your pants!

I know you dont know football very well. But let me lecture you. That was fantastic goalkeeping. Thats what they call "sweeper-keeper." if that was Elderson, everyone will be twerking in unison. He rushed out to play the sweeper role and headed the ball out, as he could catch it and he probably calculated and realized that it was better to head it than to kick it. On the save, I believe he had only one option and you can tell he is a very very intelligent person/goalkeeper. He was running towards goal, and he calculated that the only option he had was to punch the ball over the bar. he had the calm to keep his eye on the ball, while running away from it, the smartness to know there was only one safe option--a punch over the bar, and the flexibility to execute it.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

mcal wrote:

Most overrated save, offside had been called and it wasn't a spur of the moment thing either - he had been practicing it during warmups.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kalani JR wrote:
mcal wrote:

Most overrated save, offside had been called and it wasn't a spur of the moment thing either - he had been practicing it during warmups.
...hmm, ok.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mcal wrote:

Why do you people put colour in everything for goodness sake? This is football. He was running back, facing his goal and diving to reach the ball. He could have easily punched it into his own net or miss it altogether.
You can have your own opi ion of it.
Some of you are subconciously racist. I see a goalkeeper. Where he comes from makes no difference. He got himself into a terrible mess and just about get out off. I don't care who you are that is bad goalkeeping.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

The YeyeMan wrote:Pajimoh, what of this? :D
It's saying this video cannot be played but Karius or whatever his name is, it must be a bad one. I still remrmber his shocker for pool in the CL
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kalani JR wrote:
mcal wrote:

I watched that game live. I think an offside was called after he made the kick. At the time I was thinking what if he had missed and there was no offside call? The was actually easier to grab than to scorpion kick it. Reckless but he gave it a name and apparently his done it before then.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
mcal wrote:

Like you up play how good Tammu Abraham is, oh I forgot, he's white English. You need to take the Iroko tree from your own eyes first.

You should be ashamed of yourself for blaming Tammy Abraham for being racially abused because he chose to play for England. A dead rat has more credibility than you.

Stop giving yourself relevance by calling my name.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
mcal wrote:

You sabi fight.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Senator WIRES wrote::clap: :lol: :lol:
Pity there was no one in the stadium to appreciate it live. The bloody place is empty.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

pajimoh wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:Pajimoh, what of this? :D
It's saying this video cannot be played but Karius or whatever his name is, it must be a bad one. I still remrmber his shocker for pool in the CL
I saw a rabiu during the celebration. Na which one I beg? Rabin Ibrahim?
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

pajimoh wrote:
mcal wrote:

Why do you people put colour in everything for goodness sake? This is football. He was running back, facing his goal and diving to reach the ball. He could have easily punched it into his own net or miss it altogether.
Some of you are subconciously racist. I see a goalkeeper. Where he comes from makes no difference. He got himself into a terrible mess and just about get out off. I don't care who you are that is bad goalkeeping.
...I read that and I just smdh. What is "only in Afrikah!!"?
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mcal wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
mcal wrote:

...I read that and I just smdh. What is "only in Afrikah!!"?
Read your comment again. You're implying I called it luck because he's African, had he been European....." The fact is we call European players, goalkeepers, Managers useless almost on a daily basis during club matches. We don't even hold back during international matches. But no sooner I used luck because the keeper happened to be African then......

My comment is not in the strict sense of the thread topic and you Mcal, neen not testrict yourself to that narrow understanding of all contribution to this thread.
Comment strictly on what you see. If you were a manager or a pundit, will you not question the initial clearance that was not the best and put his team in trouble or will you say, very good keep it up?
Yes he managed to save his own mess in the end but it could also have been egg on his face
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Stop talking nonsense. If it was that clown at Tottenham, CliLLoris, you will be wetting your pants!

I know you dont know football very well. But let me lecture you. That was fantastic goalkeeping. Thats what they call "sweeper-keeper." if that was Elderson, everyone will be twerking in unison. He rushed out to play the sweeper role and headed the ball out, as he could catch it and he probably calculated and realized that it was better to head it than to kick it. On the save, I believe he had only one option and you can tell he is a very very intelligent person/goalkeeper. He was running towards goal, and he calculated that the only option he had was to punch the ball over the bar. he had the calm to keep his eye on the ball, while running away from it, the smartness to know there was only one safe option--a punch over the bar, and the flexibility to execute it.
:clap: :clap: :clap: This is what you call Ether ..Also is shows danfo has a very high knowledge of the game ..as far as the guy who posted above you, we know anything African or black is negative in his head...real shame, bobo is also super clueless when it comes to football
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
mcal wrote:

I am beginning to think you are right about that guy. smh
you have to observe some forumers here and you will figure out who they really are. take damunk for example bobo acts as if he is intelligent and will deviate from the topic, bobo is nothing but a fence sitter, Odas is actually slow and will just regurgitate what someone posted and i mean word for word, now pajimoh dislikes anything black and will always blame black people for their demise
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pajimoh wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
mcal wrote:

Like you up play how good Tammu Abraham is, oh I forgot, he's white English. You need to take the Iroko tree from your own eyes first.

You should be ashamed of yourself for blaming Tammy Abraham for being racially abused because he chose to play for England. A dead rat has more credibility than you.

Stop giving yourself relevance by calling my name.
this makes no sense, how can a dead rat be credible, it is dead.... I have flogged you so much , you've been dodging the forum.. you have nothing to say, just browse and hide in the spurs thread...coward :boo:
SuperEagles

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

danfo driver wrote:

I can see why yoi tslk about curses. You're obviously carrying some :thumb: How many white people have you shrinned on this forum since you've been here, from managers to players? Yet you create a scenario in your own head and accuse people falsely. At least have the common sense to wait until I "twerk" at Lloris after a mistake before accusing.

You're just another cvnt who thinks it's your opinion or the highway. You think uou have a monopoly on football knowledge.

Sweeper keeper my foot. When it goes wrong for a sweeper keeper, it's a mistake. You should know that cvnt. A sweeper keeper that swept the ball to the opposition and was almost embarrased by a classic goal from the half way line. Had that got in, we'd be talking about a howler and a brilliand goal. Yes he kept out the ball but I'm sure his manager will be telling him, less of that heart stopping moment.
You don't have to agree with me but stop making it a race issue.
The bottom line is you lot are the racist. You think if I like Bake, who was a fantastic player for Spurs, then I'm racist. If I like Messi or Ronaldo then I'm racist.

Well f3ck you and your opinion. I'm racist and I hate cvnts like you.

Go crawl into a sewer and die. You don't matter