The King has spoken!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
The King has spoken!

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: The King has spoken!

Post by ohenhen1 »

Well spoken
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
:clap: :clap: :clap: CIC , lately you've been on point, I am very glad you've started posting with stuff I agree with
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Well said.
Quick question though. Why is it that it's only in football nay sports that Nigerians are united and don't care what part of the country the athlete comes from?
If only we can transfer this mentality to other spheres imagine what the country will be like today.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

azuka wrote:Well said.
Quick question though. Why is it that it's only in football nay sports that Nigerians are united and don't care what part of the country the athlete comes from?
If only we can transfer this mentality to other spheres imagine what the country will be like today.
because football, is a sport when you play or watch it, you forget about all the troubles folks experience daily... it's an escape route
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Seems Kanu has been eating a lot of Nwkobi since retiring.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

The guy is positioning himself for an official post. So he does not want to be a manager?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Players have to beg Nigeria
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SImple as that! As if he heard me when I said yesterday that we had Yekini and Kanu and we are here begging Tammy Abraham! Tufia! Thats an insult to the greats we have had.

I love to win! I love trophies! But I will never sacrifice our integrity and self-respect for it! Players need to beg us to wear our shirt! if they cant, they should go! If we cant win without them, then fine! We will stay like this until we find players, with who we can win,
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

cic old boy wrote:

There is ONLY ONE KING KANUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

It's more recruiting than begging, we aren't promising them captaincy or preferential treatment. We are selling them on the potential of the team and the benefits they will accrue from being part of it.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:It's more recruiting than begging, we aren't promising them captaincy or preferential treatment. We are selling them on the potential of the team and the benefits they will accrue from being part of it.
why didn't Cameroon do the same for Kylian MBappe
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:It's more recruiting than begging, we aren't promising them captaincy or preferential treatment. We are selling them on the potential of the team and the benefits they will accrue from being part of it.
Once you decide to get your nose and mouth out my #$% please make sure you get the slightly ingrown hair on the cuff of my left cheek, because I've been pressed for time and can't get it waxed this week.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Once you decide to get your nose and mouth out my #$% please make sure you get the slightly ingrown hair on the cuff of my left cheek, because I've been pressed for time and can't get it waxed this week.
what the :o dude you need serious help..oh my :shock:
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

There is nothing wrong with trying to convince a quality player that has a choice to play for Nigeria or another country to chose Nigeria. That's not begging a player. Begging a player would be like begging Enyeama to come back.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

1naija wrote:There is nothing wrong with trying to convince a quality player that has a choice to play for Nigeria or another country to chose Nigeria. That's not begging a player. Begging a player would be like begging Enyeama to come back.
Thank you!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

We don’t want to recruit anybody! This is not a fooking club side or confraternity. If you want to play for Nigeria, you make it known and then perform at your top level at your club. Our coach will then decide whether you are good enough to wear our shirt! The same shirt in which Samuel okwaraji died, the same shirt in which Taribo bled, the same shirt in which Oliseh played with fever! That shirt!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

danfo driver wrote:

We don’t want to recruit anybody! This is not a fooking club side or confraternity. If you want to play for Nigeria, you make it known and then perform at your top level at your club. Our coach will then decide whether you are good enough to wear our shirt! The same shirt in which Samuel okwaraji died, the same shirt in which Taribo bled, the same shirt in which Oliseh played with fever! That shirt!
Delusion
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Sounds like comedy to me, why are we not producing and training our players based at home rather than sending them to foreign leagues and chasing foreign born Nigerians?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

danfo driver wrote:

Everyone recruits, even when there are players that don't have other options in terms of citizenship there is still recruitment going on.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1naija wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Delusion
cool.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Everyone recruits, even when there are players that don't have other options in terms of citizenship there is still recruitment going on.
We arent "everyone." We are Nigeria.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Great footballing nations like world champions France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, England and Spain all have a history of nationalising foreign born players in order to get them to play for their national teams. So there's nothing wrong in the NFF courting dual nationality players to play for us
What I don't like is allowing ourselves to be used as a bargaining chip like Abraham did. He didn't have any intention of playing for us but our officials allowed him to use us. We should have seen through his antics and cut off the chase ages ago.
I am happy
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Dammy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Great footballing nations like world champions France, Germany, Italy, Holland, Belgium, England and Spain all have a history of nationalising foreign born players in order to get them to play for their national teams. So there's nothing wrong in the NFF courting dual nationality players to play for us
What I don't like is allowing ourselves to be used as a bargaining chip like Abraham did. He didn't have any intention of playing for us but our officials allowed him to use us. We should have seen through his antics and cut off the chase ages ago.
I don't think Abraham did much wrong, he clearly didn't want to offend internet Nigerians and his dad's friend. It was always clear that he would be playing for England (He made his debut two years ago), Pinnick just wanted him to be the crowning achievement of his tenure as chairman.