Tammy Abraham To Accept England Call

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Tammy Abraham To Accept England Call

Post by danfo driver »

I see this nonsense thread is still on Eagles Nest. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Some slaves are still hoping that their loves, Tammy and FuckUAyo, will change their mind? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

going through this thread you will see how weak many CE folks here are...kai it is pretty embarrassing reading their post...kai :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is one epic fail
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: TAMMY ABRAHAM: Update on Nigeria's Chase.....

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote:
Robotnik wrote:Someone please tell what the hype is about this guy
He is a good prospect. I hope he eventually plays for Nigeria.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :bump: :bump: :bump:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

heavyd wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: shows how clueless peakmilk is
SuperEagles

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I am not a fan of peak milk, but bobo no dey waste time when it comes to getting our players from those oyinbo.. this is a major coup( Ola, Moses, Iwobi , Troost etc ) they've all come to improve our SE.. it will actually create more competition ..mix home grown development with foreign development , is a massive win for the SE( just look at Les Blues) Half of the u20 champions that played for England are naijas... we are yet to win that cup
I hope Tammy plays for the SE .. ASAP
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Pinnick's PR woes continues. The maga went and opened his mouth after a paddy paddy session with what amounts to a family friend. He should know better than this kind of okada PR approach. His credibility just went down the tubes. Imagine how much trust future prospect will place in their dealings with this pot bellied hustler.
Words on a marble.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

fabio wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:I am not a fan of peak milk, but bobo no dey waste time when it comes to getting our players from those oyinbo.. this is a major coup( Ola, Moses, Iwobi , Troost etc ) they've all come to improve our SE.. it will actually create more competition ..mix home grown development with foreign development , is a massive win for the SE( just look at Les Blues) Half of the u20 champions that played for England are naijas... we are yet to win that cup
I hope Tammy plays for the SE .. ASAP
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
this response was before the fake news peakmilk gave us, and after the disrespect, by the trash player Tammy , and disrespecting the SE, never ever will i pay attention to the bobo...just waiting for the Chelsea ban to be over so the joker can be shipped out...

one thing that vexes me so much and burns my marrow, is someone nobody disrespecting naija , who names a man tammy by the way
SuperEagles

Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Maybe we need to understand how being of multiple cultures works in the modern world and realize just because they have Nigerian last names does not mean Nigeria owns them.
Maybe WE, Nigerians (Fans and the NFF) need to understand how multiple cultures work and formulate a strategy.

Our arrogance as fans doesn't help.

The Rules
First the rules states some of these boys can play for multiple nations. So the rule doesn't exempt us from going after any player that qualifies to play for us regardless of where they were born. It recognises their origin input as much as their upbringing input.
We seem to exempt ourselves with "He's ajebutter" statement or Nigeria did not train him. We can't even use the rules that are in our favour to fight for what we could possibly get.

It's Abraham Today...
I know some thinks he's not worth fighting for but if you're used to losing to England all the time, when the one worth fighting for comes along, you think the outcome will be different?

A Strategy is Required
We must admit that living your life in a country like England and their setup will be an attraction to the likes of Abraham. Those who are expecting him to profess his love for Nigeria without question are not in his shoes while some understand the power and the difficulty of ignoring what you know for the unknown.
Nigeria need to court these players before they blow up and it has to be done discreetly, not in the glare of the public and fanfare announcements and relying on family ties only.

There has to be a culture of how "cool" it is to be a Super Eagle. The NFF, as an organisation, does not instil confidence in some of us to sell the SE as a viable alternative to other national teams with their administrative lapses.
I remember a player that decided to suit up for us, a Dutch based player I think and our coach could not even give him a few minutes playing time in a Grade A match to seal his eligibility for us. Had the dutch decided they need him and given him a grade A appearance, that would have been it.
I do admit now, maybe we are learning and some players are slowly being courted off camera and off the tabloid page.

The next BIG one
We need to start identifying potential SE players but first we must decide whether SE players mean ONLY those born, bred and play in Nigeria (ignoring the rule that states we can approach any one of Nigerian origin) or ANY Nigerian regardless of where they were born.

We need to start making overtures from their academy time and letting them know we care and see a future for them in the SE.

We should also be prepared for those who might say no to start with. It's a tough decision some of us might not appreciate.
The guy had no interest in playing for Nigeria, move on!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Maybe we need to understand how being of multiple cultures works in the modern world and realize just because they have Nigerian last names does not mean Nigeria owns them.
Maybe WE, Nigerians (Fans and the NFF) need to understand how multiple cultures work and formulate a strategy.

Our arrogance as fans doesn't help.

The Rules
First the rules states some of these boys can play for multiple nations. So the rule doesn't exempt us from going after any player that qualifies to play for us regardless of where they were born. It recognises their origin input as much as their upbringing input.
We seem to exempt ourselves with "He's ajebutter" statement or Nigeria did not train him. We can't even use the rules that are in our favour to fight for what we could possibly get.

It's Abraham Today...
I know some thinks he's not worth fighting for but if you're used to losing to England all the time, when the one worth fighting for comes along, you think the outcome will be different?

A Strategy is Required
We must admit that living your life in a country like England and their setup will be an attraction to the likes of Abraham. Those who are expecting him to profess his love for Nigeria without question are not in his shoes while some understand the power and the difficulty of ignoring what you know for the unknown.
Nigeria need to court these players before they blow up and it has to be done discreetly, not in the glare of the public and fanfare announcements and relying on family ties only.

There has to be a culture of how "cool" it is to be a Super Eagle. The NFF, as an organisation, does not instil confidence in some of us to sell the SE as a viable alternative to other national teams with their administrative lapses.
I remember a player that decided to suit up for us, a Dutch based player I think and our coach could not even give him a few minutes playing time in a Grade A match to seal his eligibility for us. Had the dutch decided they need him and given him a grade A appearance, that would have been it.
I do admit now, maybe we are learning and some players are slowly being courted off camera and off the tabloid page.

The next BIG one
We need to start identifying potential SE players but first we must decide whether SE players mean ONLY those born, bred and play in Nigeria (ignoring the rule that states we can approach any one of Nigerian origin) or ANY Nigerian regardless of where they were born.

We need to start making overtures from their academy time and letting them know we care and see a future for them in the SE.

We should also be prepared for those who might say no to start with. It's a tough decision some of us might not appreciate.
The guy had no interest in playing for Nigeria, move on!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I told ya all these guys are playing us like whot card, throw the rubbish card on deck and hope to play their joker as we cluelessly gobble up the rubbish they spew in our direction.

I have no problem if they choose their country of birth over us, but I have every problem being used as a pawn and a second option if the first fails.

You don't have to be rich or complete to have dignity, I have poor and disable people with dignity that will shame all.

Shame on all who allow us to be pissed upon, who lowered our self pride only to be scorned and treated like a cheap unkempt ayilara prostitute. We deserve better!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote:I told ya all these guys are playing us like whot card, throw the rubbish card on deck and hope to play their joker as we cluelessly gobble up the rubbish they spew in our direction.

I have no problem if they choose their country of birth over us, but I have every problem being used as a pawn and a second option if the first fails.

You don't have to be rich or complete to have dignity, I have poor and disable people with dignity that will shame all.

Shame on all who allow us to be pissed upon, who lowered our self pride only to be scorned and treated like a cheap unkempt ayilara prostitute. We deserve better!
That is not the best way to refer to the best NFF chairman in living history :laugh: :laugh:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:I told ya all these guys are playing us like whot card, throw the rubbish card on deck and hope to play their joker as we cluelessly gobble up the rubbish they spew in our direction.

Uncle, I was in Kigali Rwanda last week. This is one of the poorest countries in Africa with ZERO natural resources, which is landlocked--no seaports. Yet, you will never know. Their roads are paved with ZERO pot holes, there is electricity, the place is clean and when I say clean, i mean, spotless. The place is safe, security everywhere. Everything works and the people are dignified!

As you said, Uncle, you dont need money to have dignity.

I am ashamed of many people on CE who threw themselves on the floor and humiliated the memory of Rashidi Yekini and the honor of Kanu Nwankwo.

Beggers!! :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

I see we still have an Englishman's post on Eagles Nest :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

lol
Last edited by john12 on Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods when will u people move this thread, a lot of CE folks are going to flood this forum with none naija players and football very soon....we've told yall ooo
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Oloye, for one who is known to be 'cool, calm ad collected' (as we used to say back in the day), I believe on this matter you have joined the 'emotional brigade' in their interpretation of events and their response to Tammy's final decision.

Being 'played' is a subjective opinion and a very negative spin on what you see and read in the public domain.
You have no idea what was going on in Tammy's head (or heart) to conclude that he was being dubious, cunning, dishonest or any other negative perception of what went on. This kind of thing is what leads to hate mail, physical and verbal threats etc etc against players who at the end of the day might be nothing like what they are portrayed to be.

In as much as you say you respect Tammy's decision, you also happen to be in the company of those who do not and are quite happy to smear his name and personality permanently. You give credence to their emotionality simply by virtue of your position as an ex-international. If anything, I woulda thought you can relate. Two clubs want your services. Its a big story and the press are on your case, quoting, misquoting and fabricating your comments. You have to make a choice and you choose one. Next thing you are "a traitor", "overrated", "two-faced" and "greedy". And the rejected party says you are "arrogant", "disrespectful" of their club and its great heritage and even "dishonest".
But we all know it is just emotion. Those that know the real story will not be heard. Remember Odemwingie's QPR fiasco? Na so.

For all you know, it was a battle for Tammy. The England call came first. They always had the edge. The Nigeria call has not even come. At best there have been tentative enquiries.

It is only those that know Tammy personally that can realistically comment on whether he was 'playing' Nigeria and 'pissing all over us' or not. I'm sure players like Iwobi got their own undeserved abuse when he decided to play for Nigeria, probably smearing his character too.

This one is an extreme response and I could have sworn someone stole your handle.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
MYMIND
Egg
Egg

Post by MYMIND »

DAMUNK

This is not difficult to discern; he used Nigeria's interest to propel himself into the England national team discussion.

The minute he decided to honor the friendly call up a sometime early last year after the picture of Pinnick with his Dad and Tammy, he had made up his mind to play for England. The discussion continued as to where his international football future lies till date because it was a friendly and he disappointed and was never called again.

Southgate wrote him off until his Chelsea performances this season; Southgate knew that if he does not call up Tammy for this international window, he will likely switch allegiance in protest.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

MYMIND wrote:DAMUNK

This is not difficult to discern; he used Nigeria's interest to propel himself into the England national team discussion.

The minute he decided to honor the friendly call up a sometime early last year after the picture of Pinnick with his Dad and Tammy, he had made up his mind to play for England. The discussion continued as to where his international football future lies till date because it was a friendly and he disappointed and was never called again.

Southgate wrote him off until his Chelsea performances this season; Southgate knew that if he does not call up Tammy for this international window, he will likely switch allegiance in protest.
Even your response is prejudging him.
So if he had honoured a Nigeria call-up it would only have been "in protest"?

You don judge am be dat nah.
Everything he has ever said regarding Nigeria is a con, if we are to go by your summation.

Conversely it means players like Iwobi feel nothing for England and anyone that accuses them of being "ungrateful" or disrespectful has a point and is justified? Human feelings and behaviour are never so black and white, but people will always have their own extreme spin on events depending on which side of the coin they lie.

Do you know what Iwobi went through in the run up to his stepping on the field for Nigeria for the first time?
The same emotional rants - but from the other side in his case.
No difference.

Abeg, lets not give him a bad name in order to hang him cos if you don't hang him, others will. :idea:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

when ex Nigerian Internationals like Oloye and Kanu, real Eagles are on one side, and a quack doctor is on the other side, i know who is right.

Damunk wrote:

Oloye, for one who is known to be 'cool, calm ad collected' (as we used to say back in the day), I believe on this matter you have joined the 'emotional brigade' in their interpretation of events and their response to Tammy's final decision.

Being 'played' is a subjective opinion and a very negative spin on what you see and read in the public domain.
You have no idea what was going on in Tammy's head (or heart) to conclude that he was being dubious, cunning, dishonest or any other negative perception of what went on. This kind of thing is what leads to hate mail, physical and verbal threats etc etc against players who at the end of the day might be nothing like what they are portrayed to be.

In as much as you say you respect Tammy's decision, you also happen to be in the company of those who do not and are quite happy to smear his name and personality permanently. You give credence to their emotionality simply by virtue of your position as an ex-international. If anything, I woulda thought you can relate. Two clubs want your services. Its a big story and the press are on your case, quoting, misquoting and fabricating your comments. You have to make a choice and you choose one. Next thing you are "a traitor", "overrated", "two-faced" and "greedy". And the rejected party says you are "arrogant", "disrespectful" of their club and its great heritage and even "dishonest".
But we all know it is just emotion. Those that know the real story will not be heard. Remember Odemwingie's QPR fiasco? Na so.

For all you know, it was a battle for Tammy. The England call came first. They always had the edge. The Nigeria call has not even come. At best there have been tentative enquiries.

It is only those that know Tammy personally that can realistically comment on whether he was 'playing' Nigeria and 'pissing all over us' or not. I'm sure players like Iwobi got their own undeserved abuse when he decided to play for Nigeria, probably smearing his character too.

This one is an extreme response and I could have sworn someone stole your handle.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

U wouldn't know a quack even if it had wings, a beak and flat webbed feet like you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver wrote:when ex Nigerian Internationals like Oloye and Kanu, real Eagles are on one side, and a quack doctor is on the other side, i know who is right.

Damunk wrote:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:when ex Nigerian Internationals like Oloye and Kanu, real Eagles are on one side, and a quack doctor is on the other side, i know who is right.

Damunk wrote:

I have told yall damunk is not intelligent and he is fake. Most here thought he was intelligent because he was made a moderator. however I have paid attention to his post and this guy no be am at all, he has a deficiency intellectually and likes to write essays because he just has zero clue on how to summarize his thoughts
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Even before the two my position has always been clear, tell us yes or no when we come to you, don't use us to bargain. When Tammy was looking clueless and like a fish out of River Thames he started singing awilo songs and suddenly started dancing to Sunny Ade music, but as soon as he started scoring, he started loing Rule Brittania and God save our noble Queen.

If that is not being played, biko help me out.

There is nothing emotional about my position, may God keep us all alive, time is always the one that tells the story of what went on behind the scene. But biko I know when am being played, this sounds like double dealing.
We were played like felele blown blown, we may not agree but I stand on my position gidigba like Zuma rock.
Damunk wrote:

"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Oga Oloye, don't waste your time explaining anything to that damunk, all he shouts nah emotions abi emotional...2 weeks ago Lampard laughed and said he knew what tammy was doing , when he was asked about getting called up...I hear say storm dey come Ireland, stay safe
SuperEagles