Wilfred Ndidi is Nigeria's best player

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wilfred Ndidi is Nigeria's best player

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

L

Mikel is better at DM
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:Statistically, Ndidi has been the best DM in the EPL for 2 seasons.

And he is definitely the only world class player in the Super Eagles!
statistics does not translate to real time continuum; wasn't nacho at one time statistically the highest epl scorer because of tap ins. our real midfield maestro right now is Etebo hands down
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Ndidi has been phenomenal this season and if he keeps it up, I expect him to move to a big club next summer.
The other players I expect to make the big moves are Chukwueze, Osimhen, Kingsley and Uzoho. These players will form the backbone of a formidable SE.
Samuel Kalu also has great potentials.
I am happy
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

oscar52 wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
oscar52 wrote:Ndidi is not even Nigeria's best midfielder if we are being honest. His game lacks because he is not comfortable with the ball at his feet.
So who is this Nigeria's best midfielder?
He is good at winning the ball but panic with the ball at his feet. As much as I dont want to say its still Etebo even though I am not a big fan of him either.

I have never seen Ndidi panic with the ball at his feet. Mikel and Iwobi panics with the ball; in that they treat it like a very HOT potato. Ndidi just does not ball-hug, there is a difference.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:Statistically, Ndidi has been the best DM in the EPL for 2 seasons.

And he is definitely the only world class player in the Super Eagles!
statistics does not translate to real time continuum; wasn't nacho at one time statistically the highest epl scorer because of tap ins. our real midfield maestro right now is Etebo hands down
Cool.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ndidi is balling today sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

Ndidi is having a great game :clap: :clap: :clap:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The nutmeg on Fabinho was sick
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Meanwhile, iwobi is doing absolutely nothing on the green grass so far.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ndidi don height Firmino :rotf:
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:Ndidi is balling today sha...
Like I said, "statistically the best defensive midfielder in the EPL over the last 2 years" and the only world class player we have. What a man! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

How good is Ndidi?? I mean, in Nigerians supporters eyes, he is rated highly but how come epl pundits don’t rate him as the top 3 DM in epl or even top 5 in Europe like CE pundits has deemed him? Is it preferential judgement by EPL pundits or are we just overhyping ndidi?? To me personally, Ndidi is Defensively Solid but in order to become that DM general, he should add some other qualities to his game like passing, and some offensive ability
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:How good is Ndidi?? I mean, in Nigerians supporters eyes, he is rated highly but how come epl pundits don’t rate him as the top 3 DM in epl or even top 5 in Europe like CE pundits has deemed him? Is it preferential judgement by EPL pundits or are we just overhyping ndidi?? To me personally, Ndidi is Defensively Solid but in order to become that DM general, he should add some other qualities to his game like passing, and some offensive ability
kpom! Ndidi is a very good workhorse but he’s not going to win you a game due to his limitations on the field.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Yeaaa.... Leicester get robbed with VAR :shock:
OCCUPY NFF!!
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

I remember when he first arrived at the scene, the bobo was a very good striker of the ball aka long range goals but idk what happened afterwards
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:I remember when he first arrived at the scene, the bobo was a very good striker of the ball aka long range goals but idk what happened afterwards
not surprised that your endless compulsive psychotic rants robs you of even elementary knowledge on role of honed specialty in professional sports; he is better because they got him to focus on what he is best at. he is not a striker dumb arsse

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
john12 wrote:How good is Ndidi?? I mean, in Nigerians supporters eyes, he is rated highly but how come epl pundits don’t rate him as the top 3 DM in epl or even top 5 in Europe like CE pundits has deemed him? Is it preferential judgement by EPL pundits or are we just overhyping ndidi?? To me personally, Ndidi is Defensively Solid but in order to become that DM general, he should add some other qualities to his game like passing, and some offensive ability
kpom! Ndidi is a very good workhorse but he’s not going to win you a game due to his limitations on the field.
Care to clarify before it becomes gospel? :sneaky:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

jette, with all due respect, he can be defensively solid while also adding some offensive aspect to his game like the likes of Essien, Veira, Keane, basquets etc and also his previous long range ability shouldn't be discouraged because his a "DM"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:jette, with all due respect, he can be defensively solid while also adding some offensive aspect to his game like the likes of Essien, Veira, Keane, basquets etc and also his previous long range ability shouldn't be discouraged because his a "DM"
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: this is what happens when you have buried your head in the nether region of the Massa and your head is caked in sh1t! :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I have come to realize kongi kisses John's backside...the guy always says yes 24/7 to him..kai
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Meanwhile, iwobi is doing absolutely nothing on the green grass so far.
Sharap just saw Iwobis game and bobo balled, if only the rest of his teammates were as solid as him...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

maceo4 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Meanwhile, iwobi is doing absolutely nothing on the green grass so far.
Sharap just saw Iwobis game and bobo balled, if only the rest of his teammates were as solid as him...
In the early days of CE, you didnt need to watch games to know what happened. The word of a forumer could be taken as gospel. Today, you need to sit down for the full game --90 minutes + -- to get the full gist. How can you even count on the mentally deranged pathological liars like Kongi?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:jette, with all due respect, he can be defensively solid while also adding some offensive aspect to his game like the likes of Essien, Veira, Keane, basquets etc and also his previous long range ability shouldn't be discouraged because his a "DM"
I dont trust this your new opening of - "with all due respect" it is highly suspect. you suppose to be ranting. thats what you are known for