Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Just logged on to post update. No surprise here - it is 1-0 to Newcastle with 15 minutes left :mrgreen:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Gerrara hia. We are doing well in financial premiership league :taunt: :taunt: :lol:
You want to continue to dare me? or you want to beg me? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can forgive you if you sacrifice that rodent, Marko, and lift the curse. Abi how you see am? :lol: :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

txj wrote:Maximin!!!

The term brainless was made for you!!!
Thats not true. The name "Maximin was made for brainlessness." Horridly brainless player!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Just logged on to post update. No surprise here - it is 1-0 to Newcastle with 15 minutes left :mrgreen:
Gerrara hia. We are doing well in financial premiership league :taunt: :taunt: :lol:
You want to continue to dare me? or you want to beg me? :lol: :lol: :lol: I can forgive you if you sacrifice that rodent, Marko, and lift the curse. Abi how you see am? :lol: :lol:
So you are taking responsibility for this persistent on-the-field terrorist attacks on Man United fans worldwide? Cease and desist now. You have been warned! :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If you spend 80 something milla buying a defender and you cannot score a relegation bound team, that is .ahhh never mind. Awon olowo igbo
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
So you are taking responsibility for this persistent on-the-field terrorist attacks on Man United fans worldwide? Cease and desist now. You have been warned! :lol: :lol:
Ah! where have you been? When Marko insulted the Falcons in the summer, I asked him to withdraw his statement. Due to his arrogance and his inability to be a human being, he refused. Well, that day, I told him he will feel pain this season, the likes of which he has never felt before! And I mean it. I will sink your club lower than you have ever imagined, until you guys beg me and sacrifice Marko!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Ah! where have you been? When Marko insulted the Falcons in the summer, I asked him to withdraw his statement. Due to his arrogance and his inability to be a human being, he refused. Well, that day, I told him he will feel pain this season, the likes of which he has never felt before! And I mean it. I will sink your club lower than you have ever imagined, until you guys beg me and sacrifice Marko!
Abeg forgive them, they are in sifia pain
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Uncle, na because na you thats why my heart dey soften small small o! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if i forgive these ones, Kajifu go vex well well as he has been begging me to forgive Arsenal for years. Abi make I forgive two of them!??? :sneaky: :sneaky:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Coach wrote:
txj wrote:Maximin!!!

The term brainless was made for you!!!
The new Nsofalcott. With the Adama code possibly cracked, the Pythagoreans have played another perplexing puzzle.

The Maximin code has to be special...Not even the Potawatomi indians can crack it!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

danfo driver wrote:
oloye wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Gerrara hia. We are doing well in financial premiership league :taunt: :taunt: :lol:
Uncle, na because na you thats why my heart dey soften small small o! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But if i forgive these ones, Kajifu go vex well well as he has been begging me to forgive Arsenal for years. Abi make I forgive two of them!??? :sneaky: :sneaky:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We refuse to be intimidated or negotiate with terrorists! Never! :taunt: :taunt:
Kajifufu na real fufu when it comes to Arsenal and they don't even pay him a kobo for all his shaking and he has never been at the Emirates or Highbury, wetin come consign agbero with overload?? :rotf: :rotf:

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:D No Fergie time
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

.....and the beat goes on........ :mrgreen:
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

:) :?: OLE in the backseat
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote: We refuse to be intimidated or negotiate with terrorists! Never! :taunt: :taunt:
Kajifufu na real fufu when it comes to Arsenal and they don't even pay him a kobo for all his shaking and he has never been at the Emirates or Highbury, wetin come consign agbero with overload?? :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Senator WIRES wrote::) :?: OLE in the backseat
So na who come dey drive? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Na autopilot we dey now :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Six academy “gradwets” on the field for Ole, evidently, one can’t even compete vs a Steve Bruce inspired Newcastle with kids. And Ms Morrisette said, “isn’t it ironic”.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Na autopilot we dey now :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

Only God knows how low we will sink this year.
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Indictment on the board, not OGS! They wanted to save money by not investing, shareholders have to be paid dividends, no champions league, the club cut costs, its that simple, they announced record revenues of 650 Million pounds, i suspected the timing of the club figures, if the board sacks OGS, they will prove to be incompetent, so they are in a deep fix, i am afraid, no way out for them, i am just happy Pogba is not playing and Martial, without them 2 , we look like a championship side, why OGS has to play James on the right to compensate Rashford? This job is a bit too much, he has proven to be incompetent, the board are incompetent as well, so basically it is a badly run club, those financial figures is whats holding the club together

I expect heads to roll, but not what we expect, there will be a scapegoat
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Jop, ask Cardiff.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Marko, who in that United starting 11 wouldn’t have started for Newcastle today? The board will be as the board will be, when weekend comes, the gaffer earns his corn. Absolute dogsh*t since the start of the season, every weekend, Chelsea aside, dross. Steve Bruce made to look like Marcelo Lippi. Hilarious.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
When will your god the Portuguese pygmy get a new job? :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The board will appease the fans in the next couple of days, thats what they do, they can almost feel the wrath of the fans, they will make another political move within 24-48 Hrs! If i was OGS, pls resign, dont let the board throw you unde the bus!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko