City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-2 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Re: City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-2

Post by ojafranpa »

txj wrote:
zee wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Over to you Loserpool. Are you going to bottle it again? :lol:
Of course......... I will put money on that if the odds are good. :D
8 games in the season folks. 8 games from 38 games....

I mean, what's with all this stupidity?
Wolves were not laying eggs for City. Your usual talk
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ojafranpa wrote:
txj wrote:
zee wrote:

They were not. But how many are like that outside the top six?
Wolves are a serious team.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-1

Post by danfo driver »

YemiBrazil wrote:Shitty's plastic fans leaving already?? :boo: :boo:
Time still dey.
You should say thank you to me :D :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-2 FT

Post by danfo driver »

GUARDIOLA: THE CHECKBOOK MANAGER!

A few injuries and NO TRANSFER WINDOW TO GO OUT AND SPLASH 300 MILLION and he cannot handle it! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tufiakwa!

If he was a real coach, he would be able to go to the youth team and use a CB there. But no, he cant! he cant because all his career it is clear that it is money that has won every title he has ever won! PEP BEING EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUD THAT HE IS! :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:GUARDIOLA: THE CHECKBOOK MANAGER!

A few injuries and NO TRANSFER WINDOW TO GO OUT AND SPLASH 300 MILLION and he cannot handle it! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tufiakwa!

If he was a real coach, he would be able to go to the youth team and use a CB there. But no, he cant! he cant because all his career it is clear that it is money that has won every title he has ever won! PEP BEING EXPOSED FOR THE FRAUD THAT HE IS! :clap:
Don't you have any shame?
Save your campaign for your jobless god.........Borinho the short football coward. :mrgreen:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote: Don't you have any shame?
Save your campaign for your jobless god.........Borinho the short football coward. :mrgreen:
shame for what? my baby? Zee zee sweetie? I like as your mouth sharp! Babe like you with opeke bombom and sharp mouth dey always sweet to flog! Oya come! :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
shame for what? my baby? Zee zee sweetie? I like as your mouth sharp! Babe like you with opeke bombom and sharp mouth dey always sweet to flog! Oya come! :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
When will your white MASSA god aka the Portuguese pygmy get a new job.
:bump: :bump:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Pep is such a fraud! Truth is that without money, he is another Tim Sherwood! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
When will your white MASSA god aka the Portuguese pygmy get a new job.
:bump: :bump:
Sweet baby ZeeZee. :lol: :lol:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
Portuguese pygmy needs a job ASAP. :bump: :mrgreen: ......even a job as the circus clown will do. :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Portuguese pygmy needs a job ASAP. :bump: :mrgreen: ......even a job as the circus clown will do. :lol:
ZeeZee Honey! This your shakara too much o! Ah! oya come! open leg jare! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

danfo driver wrote:
zee wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
ZeeZee Honey! This your shakara too much o! Ah! oya come! open leg jare! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Portuguese pygmy groupie :bump: .
When will the dwarf get a job. :D
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote:
ohsee wrote:Kai! This is so very sweet. I was not going to watch this game. Until I checked it on my phone and saw it was 0:0 at 70 minutes, and said, nna, man must to watch the remainder of this game. I just turned on TV to see Traore's superb finish. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: When the refs dash City 5 minutes injury time, I said, ojoro don come. But once again, the speedy and superb Traore made it academic. :thumbs:

Otamendi is the most useless centerback in history. :rotf: He is only slightly less useless than John Stones. :lol: See how in the first goal the Wolves guy use am to drink betta garri? It was very sweet. :thumbs:

Oga zee, let us enjoy this Liverpool victory :D for now. We know the Dean is doing many useless things these days like keeping Salah on when the worthless and brainless Egyptian should be subbed. This will harm Liverpool as time goes on, and their usual draws will begin to happen, but let us just enjoy this eight point lead. :thumbs:
R&R awaits you bro...
:D
Oga, I know this is your territory, and I surrender it to you. :D :taunt: When you come to make mouth on R&R, I will flog you well-well though. :D :taunt:

Anyway, remember, we are on the same side here. I want Liverpool to win.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-1

Post by green4life »

YemiBrazil wrote:Shitty's plastic fans leaving already?? :boo: :boo:
Time still dey.
That was hilarious. Fans leaving in the 88th min with another 5 mins of injury time left on a 0-1 game. Gutless.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:What a tactical switch by Nuno in moving Traore central; and the timing of it....just brilliant!
Good to see you’ve noticed the obvious as opposed to unnecessarily getting bent out of whenever City has an aberration 8-0 win. Enjoy the win. :clap: :mrgreen:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ohsee wrote:Kai! This is so very sweet. I was not going to watch this game. Until I checked it on my phone and saw it was 0:0 at 70 minutes, and said, nna, man must to watch the remainder of this game. I just turned on TV to see Traore's superb finish. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: When the refs dash City 5 minutes injury time, I said, ojoro don come. But once again, the speedy and superb Traore made it academic. :thumbs:

Otamendi is the most useless centerback in history. :rotf: He is only slightly less useless than John Stones. :lol: See how in the first goal the Wolves guy use am to drink betta garri? It was very sweet. :thumbs:

Oga zee, let us enjoy this Liverpool victory :D for now. We know the Dean is doing many useless things these days like keeping Salah on when the worthless and brainless Egyptian should be subbed. This will harm Liverpool as time goes on, and their usual draws will begin to happen, but let us just enjoy this eight point lead. :thumbs:
Kpom. Klopp’s knuckleheadedness wrt Sallah will cost Liverpool one of these days. Yesterday’s sub obviously had to be Sallah off and not firminho. He couldn’t have removed Mane as usual given he was clearly the best player on the pitch.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

Why this is a surprise beats me. It's being long in coming. Wolves under Nuno has always being a headache to Pep. Even when they were in the lower division it took penalty kicks for Man City to beat them in the semi-finals of the League cup.
Last edited by azuka on Sun Oct 06, 2019 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
txj wrote:
zee wrote:

I guess Norwich no longer counts? Or must every team so Liverpool a favor before you agree? :mrgreen:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

green4life wrote:
txj wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
txj wrote:8 games in the season folks. 8 games from 38 games....

I guess Norwich no longer counts? Or must every team so Liverpool a favor before you agree? :mrgreen:
How many bro?
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

all these premature ejaculation shows how much we hate city; bad news is they would come back with cans of wooop asrssses left and right
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Biggest issue for City going into this season was sustaining high levels of motivation. Its hard to get excited after winning the league twice in a row. Liverpool is the hungrier team and wont let their gas off the pedal. The bright spot I suppose for City is they can give 100% in the CL but I have my doubts about them. Teams that have nothing to play for in their leagues often drop the ball in the CL and the other issue is that Pep is too big of a micromanager during the CL that he has done more harm than good in that competition since leaving Barca.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

jette1 wrote:all these premature ejaculation shows how much we hate city; bad news is they would come back with cans of wooop asrssses left and right

I pity the next teams they meet. Pep can be very vindictive.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

balo wrote:
jette1 wrote:all these premature ejaculation shows how much we hate city; bad news is they would come back with cans of wooop asrssses left and right

I pity the next teams they meet. Pep can be very vindictive.
Pep is a lesser problem than Liverpool FC which has been hanging by the thread the last 5 or so consecutive games squeezing out a series of 1 goal margin results. It's good or not so good depending on how you view it. That said, an 8 point lead is a fairly comfy cushion regardless of what the likes of txj will have you believe. :mrgreen: