BONAVENTURE VS OSIMHEN VS ONUACHU

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
BONAVENTURE VS OSIMHEN VS ONUACHU

Post by JACKAL »

There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

Lets post a video of their goals each week so we can compare performance.

Dennis Scored a superb solo goal today

[/video]

Osimhen Scored too; when as usual the ball dropped in his lap today
[/video]

And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance
[/video]
Last edited by JACKAL on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
donadoni
Egg
Egg
Re: BONAVENTURE VS OSIMHEN VS ONUACHU

Post by donadoni »

There is something about Victors will to win and intensity that I really like. Instead of celebrating his immediate focus is on getting the ball back to kickoff so they can get another goal and win
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

donadoni wrote:There is something about Victors will to win and intensity that I really like. Instead of celebrating his immediate focus is on getting the ball back to kickoff so they can get another goal and win

Drogba-like
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

JACKAL wrote:There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

And Paul put in a spectacular performance scoring 2 goals and bringing his team back from the brink of defeat. I think Paul won the day of the 3 strikers with his spectacular 20 minute performance
Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Gotti wrote:
JACKAL wrote:There is battle going on week by week for the TOP striking spot of the super eagles. The battle is straight out between there 3 young players. I think we should track them week by week on their progress with there respective clubs:

:bump: I saw that too

Not sure his teammate bursting a lung alongside him quite appreciated the “solo-ness” of that goal... :lol: :lol:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Gotti wrote:

Ok then..half a solo run !! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

chief nfachairman wrote:Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd
Actually Dennis started out as a midfielder when he played in Ukraine..then got moved to support striker and winger and now Striker...
The great thing about this progression is that it makes him a more well rounded player.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

chief nfachairman wrote:Dennis is more of a winger than a striker. Support striker is even his second position and the striker role is his 3rd
And NFA chair...How come you are not Dennis agent. The boy is about to blow up and be a major acquisition target ?

Btw, how does one go about becoming an agent anyway ?
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

JACKAL wrote:
Actually Dennis started out as a midfielder when he played in Ukraine..then got moved to support striker and winger and now Striker...
The great thing about this progression is that it makes him a more well rounded player.
Caution. Thread carefully. The Lille versus Monaco Osaze discussion is still well and alive :)
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

[/video]

I hope you guys can see what a real team goal looks like.... No bouncy-bouncy-fall-in-your-lap-tap ins...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

JACKAL wrote:[/video]

I hope you guys can see what a real team goal looks like.... No bouncy-bouncy-fall-in-your-lap-tap ins...
Pls stop proliferating useless players on CE. Watching 2nd tier players score Tap ins is a waste of our time. :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!