City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-2 FT

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: City being force fed dry okpa by Wolves ... 0-2 FT

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mo Salah needs to chop bench for a while or this 8 point lead might be gone by Christmas. I can't remember the last time dude made a good pass, let alone an assist.

Wha choo looking at?!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
jette1 wrote:all these premature ejaculation shows how much we hate city; bad news is they would come back with cans of wooop asrssses left and right

I pity the next teams they meet. Pep can be very vindictive.
Pep is a lesser problem than Liverpool FC which has been hanging by the thread the last 5 or so consecutive games squeezing out a series of 1 goal margin results. It's good or not so good depending on how you view it. That said, an 8 point lead is a fairly comfy cushion regardless of what the likes of txj will have you believe. :mrgreen:
No mind txj jo. Which team would not be thrilled to have an 8-point cushion at this point?

Anyway, just looking at Mane alone, Pool deserve their success. The boy was languishing at Southampton, and none of the so-called big teams had the wisdom to pry him away. When he destroyed Arsenal, we were busy debating whether Cech or BFG was to blame.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:
jette1 wrote:all these premature ejaculation shows how much we hate city; bad news is they would come back with cans of wooop asrssses left and right

Pep is a lesser problem than Liverpool FC which has been hanging by the thread the last 5 or so consecutive games squeezing out a series of 1 goal margin results. It's good or not so good depending on how you view it. That said, an 8 point lead is a fairly comfy cushion regardless of what the likes of txj will have you believe. :mrgreen:
No mind txj jo. Which team would not be thrilled to have an 8-point cushion at this point?

Anyway, just looking at Mane alone, Pool deserve their success. The boy was languishing at Southampton, and none of the so-called big teams had the wisdom to pry him away. When he destroyed Arsenal, we were busy debating whether Cech or BFG was to blame.
You notice sey na only Liverpool and Tottenham fans sound like that? When a person is not used to success, they exude defeatism. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
green4life wrote:
balo wrote:

I am thrilled by an 8-point cushion, but I am also aware that no team can go an entire season without dropping points.

So with 30 games to go in just the PL alone, it makes sense to not simply assume that you can keep that margin the entire period, irrespective of the wishy-washy statements G4L would like to believe is an analysis of the situation...

Come back and talk to me in Wk. 30....
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Mo Salah needs to chop bench for a while or this 8 point lead might be gone by Christmas. I can't remember the last time dude made a good pass, let alone an assist.
My broda, help me to tell dem. :thumb:
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

ohsee wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:Mo Salah needs to chop bench for a while or this 8 point lead might be gone by Christmas. I can't remember the last time dude made a good pass, let alone an assist.
Bro>>>>>>>>>>>>>>R&R>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote:You notice sey na only Liverpool and Tottenham fans sound like that? When a person is not used to success, they exude defeatism. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Fans of the most successful club in the UK are not used to success. :lol: :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

txj wrote:I am thrilled by an 8-point cushion, but I am also aware that no team can go an entire season without dropping points.

So with 30 games to go in just the PL alone, it makes sense to not simply assume that you can keep that margin the entire period, irrespective of the wishy-washy statements G4L would like to believe is an analysis of the situation...

Come back and talk to me in Wk. 30....
Let Chelsea, Arsenal and dem argue about who will finish between 3rd and 6th. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

ohsee wrote:
Prof Ohsee, Salah will never chop bench under Klopp based on form. Klopp studies the mentality of his players especially KEY ones, he knows those that have 'weak' characters that benching will destroy.
A good example is the dude that 'won ' 2014 wc for Germany...... Gotze.
The kid was running things and putting world class performance every match day for Dortmund/Klopp, he left Klopp for Bayern ........got benched there, got broken, dropped from the national team.
He ran back to Dortmund but his mentor was no longer there......now he is chopping bench in Dortmund.
I see a lot of Gotze in Salah and Klopp knows this.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

zee wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Prof Ohsee, Salah will never chop bench under Klopp based on form. Klopp studies the mentality of his players especially KEY ones, he knows those that have 'weak' characters that benching will destroy.
The kid was running things and putting world class performance every match day for Dortmund/Klopp, he left Klopp for Bayern ........got benched there, got broken, dropped from the national team.
He ran back to Dortmund but his mentor was no longer there......now he is chopping bench in Dortmund.
Salah is certainly not a weak character...

You have to watch closely to see the extent of Salah's influence and contribution to the Liverpool attacking game under Klopp, something ignoramuses like Pa Ohsee could never do in two lifetimes...

Beginning with understanding that he is the de facto #9 for LFC, playing from the "inside right" position, with back to goal, on the shoulder of the last defender, from wide right or left, and sometimes from the #10 position...

Pa Ohsee just needs to stay in R&R... :oops:

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

txj wrote:
zee wrote:
ohsee wrote:
Salah is certainly not a weak character...

You have to watch closely to see the extent of Salah's influence and contribution to the Liverpool attacking game under Klopp, something ignoramuses like Pa Ohsee could never do in two lifetimes...

Beginning with understanding that he is the de facto #9 for LFC, playing from the "inside right" position, with back to goal, on the shoulder of the last defender, from wide right or left, and sometimes from the #10 position...

Pa Ohsee just needs to stay in R&R... :oops:
:lol: :lol:
Una see as this intanet coach (his 250 intanet coaching diplomas were awarded by the Ayo Akinfe School of Intanet Coaching :rotf: ) jos dey find my trouble? :D I don tell am say we dey on the same side, him still dey make noise. When I start to lash you with my usual verbal koboko, crying "uncle" no go help you oh. :D

My friend, Salah is tired, and needs to recharge his batteries. It is evident to every person who is not blinded like you are by your supposed insider knowledge of footie (insider knowledge nshi na ahuru* :lol: ). Whatever the heck he does for LFC in your fevered imagination, the fact is that he makes too many obvious, glaring mistakes for these things to actually make a difference. And why can't someone else who is not so tired and liable to make dumb mistakes do the same thing? Eh, Mr. Certified Intanet Coach? :lol: Use your brains for once instead of your intanet coaching book knowledge. :lol:

My guy don't be so predictable. I know you are just vexed because I yabbed you in that climate change thread. Don't forget, you thoroughly deserved that yab. :lol:

*nshi na ahuru, Igbo for sh1t and fart :lol: