2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] 6th [CL] Rd-16 [FA] Rd-16

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] BHA vs TOT [WK 8]

Post by Cito »

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:@Ken, despite recent failures, Mourinho's name is still pitched at positions he'd certainly prove an absolute pariah within a couple of weeks. Jose is done in competitive leagues, next stop PSG or an ill-fated second spell at Madrid.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Truly hurts you to the bone marrow, doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you mention Pep and Klopp? :D
CiToTo, how far? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mazi Conductor, Na innocent question I been ask ohh.

I know both have been dishing daily pain inducers to one keke operator here. Do you know how the said man is doing with all the dual dose he keeps getting?
Na wowwww o! The said keke operator sent his wolves hunting today and they came back with 2 pounds of flesh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
who be keke operator, abeg?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:@Ken, despite recent failures, Mourinho's name is still pitched at positions he'd certainly prove an absolute pariah within a couple of weeks. Jose is done in competitive leagues, next stop PSG or an ill-fated second spell at Madrid.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Truly hurts you to the bone marrow, doesnt it? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Did you mention Pep and Klopp? :D
CiToTo, how far? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mazi Conductor, Na innocent question I been ask ohh.

I know both have been dishing daily pain inducers to one keke operator here. Do you know how the said man is doing with all the dual dose he keeps getting?
Na wowwww o! The said keke operator sent his wolves hunting today and they came back with 2 pounds of flesh! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You are a beautiful girl sha. I give you that. :taunt:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
You are a beautiful girl sha. I give you that. :taunt:
Thanks, CiToTo. you should shave your ToTo more often, by the way. Due to humidity, i heard it smells. :taunt:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:Not at all, ten kings, ten eras. Oga Jose is done, next stop, WWE aka Celtic, PSG or Juve. The annoyance perhaps comes from indigenous Cyberians championing Yooropes spent forces for big positions, Sol Campbell, Darren Moore and Chris Hughton still dey.
this one go pain you o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Lyon.html
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Coach wrote:Not at all, ten kings, ten eras. Oga Jose is done, next stop, WWE aka Celtic, PSG or Juve. The annoyance perhaps comes from indigenous Cyberians championing Yooropes spent forces for big positions, Sol Campbell, Darren Moore and Chris Hughton still dey.
this one go pain you o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -Lyon.html
Jose back in EPL will be fire for fire,he is looking at Spurs job.
Danfo will you take the curse off if he take Sours job?
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Another week. This means certain players are getting closer to fitness. COYS. We keep going.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2019/2020 Spurs Season: [PL] TOT vs WAT [WK 9]

Post by Its a Goal »

This a watershed moment for Spurs. This is the time for the players to react in the right way by showing the club and fans that they are ready to fight and get the season back on track.

#InPochITrust
#COYS
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:This a watershed moment for Spurs. This is the time for the players to react in the right way by showing the club and fans that they are ready to fight and get the season back on track.

#InPochITrust
#COYS
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This a watershed moment for Spurs. This is the time for the players to react in the right way by showing the club and fans that they are ready to fight and get the season back on track.

#InPochITrust
#COYS
Don't you have your own crisis to mind?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Bigpokey24[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote: This a watershed moment for Spurs. This is the time for the players to react in the right way by showing the club and fans that they are ready to fight and get the season back on track.

#InPochITrust
#COYS
Don't you have your own crisis to mind?
crisis? expectations are low, so anything extra is a plus..however prior to the season commencing , spurs fans and some loud mouthed pundits were all singing kumbaya about title contenders ..however the destruction of in-house peace is in full effect
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This is a very odd line up. We haven't played 3 at the back in a long time and in a must win match he is rolling it out! Eriksen is not even in the squad. Aurier, the dumbhead, is back. Who is going to play 10? Dele? Oh well, just lower expectation at this point. 7 changes!!!

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Danny Welbeck off after just 3 minutes. Deulafeu on.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Fak

Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

DaCour Baby!!! 0-1
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Between Sanchez and Toby they allowed Doucoure to get in on goal.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

The problem here is there is no creativity in the team. Watford will now sit back and absorb all the pressure and look to counter.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I hope Sissoko has been doing some shooting practice over the last 2 weeks.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Sanchez with a daft tackle outside the 18. Dangerous position.