Rohr haters una no dey rest?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Rohr haters una no dey rest?

Post by kalani JR »

Rohr has cost us plenty but people pretend like he's much different from previous SE coaches.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Gotti wrote:
kawawa wrote:Personally don’t want him loved and agree he should be criticized but not because he happens to not play players that belong to some agents or those with other motives. Or to the extent that many here are wishing the S.E. I’ll just so they can blame the coach. For the last few months we have heard 1) why did he not bench Ighalo and play Victor 2) how come he did not take all conquering Ihenacho to ANC 3) why does he take Moses Simon the waste pipe who happens to work his butt off for team 4) how come we only have 37% possession even if we won the game 5) We should have gotten to the semi’s at the WC (please) and won the ANC (double please) except for Rohr.
He is not the greatest coach but the last time I saw this level of stability was Keshi’s first year b4 NFF crooks tried to run him off. I believe SE needs stability and with current crop of talent, they will flat out play against anyone.
Well, speak for yourself...
But what's the substantive motive of this thread then?

All the "heckling" on your list have substantively has been made against every other SE coach - including wishing the SE ill (and I'm not just referring to VE's infamous "Cote D'Ivoire" thread of the 2013 AFCON, albeit that is arguably the most infamous), and people even virtually celebrating when Nigeria failed to qualify for AFCONs. Different fans disagreeing over coaches is PAR FOR THE COURSE in football, but it seems some of you are afraid that critics may offend Rohr's FOREIGN sensibilities. SMH
Does not make it right because it was done to Keshi and every other coach. My stance is the same. I complained about the absurdity of hate against Keshi. You sound as if you are saying that because it was done to our home grown coaches so right to do to oyibo. I refuse to think this way but that is just me. To each his own
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:Rohr has cost us plenty but people pretend like he's much different from previous SE coaches.
Who the heck is us? When did **** coach Cameroon?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr haters una no dey r

Post by Gotti »

kawawa wrote:Does not make it right because it was done to Keshi and every other coach. My stance is the same. I complained about the absurdity of hate against Keshi. You sound as if you are saying that because it was done to our home grown coaches so right to do to oyibo. I refuse to think this way but that is just me. To each his own
That’s exactly what I am saying...
Apart of course from the churlish absurdity of equating criticism with personal hatred.

Even though I like to think that I have enough of a command of Oyibo language that there shouldn’t have been any incomprehension (nor ‘helpful’ third-party interpretation) of what I actually wrote, but since you prefer to view it within your own narrow prism, I will readily accede that my position ENCOMPASSES the highlighted - and proffer no apologies thereto.

Obviously it is your right to “refuse to think” that Oyibo coaches should be criticized in the same manner that indigenous coaches are (presumably lest their Oyibo sensitivities be offended), but others “agree to think” that criticizing coaches (indigenous, foreign, dual-national, oyibo, non-oyibo, male, female, transgender, etc.) is PAR FOR THE COURSE in football.

The well-worn saying about heat and kitchen comes to mind.
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

... From the sublime to the ridiculous. We can´t critic Rohr anymore, lest we are labelled a heckler.

If Rohr and his supporters don´t like the heat, they should leave the kitchen.

What has he achieved with the SE that no other coach has not achieved or surpassed. Afcon, he won bronze, hallelujah! Other coaches won Gold and Silver.

His World Cup was a First Round exit. USA 94, France 98 and Brazil 2014, readily comes to mind.

His crowning achievement that we hear all the time is stability. He has brought stability to SE and FIFA rankings!

Let the heckling continue.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:Hmm, what I don't understand is why they want Rohr terminated. Surprisingly, they have no coach in mind to replace Rohr, nor have they guaranteed us the person replacing coach Rohr will do better. Thus, what are the noises for?
Of course, NOBODY (not even Rohr) can ‘guarantee’ any results, but...

Abegi, do “better” than what? Winning AFCON or getting to the WC round of 16?
Oh wait, that wasn’t Rohr but a different coach that you Odas had no problems ‘heckling’! SMH
Before winning the AFCON and advancing to the round of 16 in a world-cup tournament, a team (nation) will have to qualify for such.

Did we not miss two AFCONs before Rohr was hired? Why did the coaches who won the AFCON and took us to the round of 16 during the world-cup not repeat the same feat?

You people continue to think 'winning' all the time is our right. No, we cannot always win and no team will ever do. Hire any coach you want, he cannot and will never win at all times
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Odas wrote:
joao wrote:
Odas wrote:Coach Rohr needs being left alone to do his job and in peace. That's my three Pence.
You'll have a long wait, hoping the cyber critics herein acknowledge your request.
For them, being a critic is the same as being a heckler. They merely refuse to see the difference.
Please don't ever try borrowing their dictionary.
Cheers Bro!!!
Hmm, what I don't understand is why they want Rohr terminated. Surprisingly, they have no coach in mind to replace Rohr, nor have they guaranteed us the person replacing coach Rohr will do better. Thus, what are the noises for?
there are many coaches available, however you are too hooked on the worst coach Nigeria ever hired in the last 11 years since betty voights
There are many coaches available you claim, but you have named none who can match, or beat Rohr's achievements. In many occasions, you people have done this same thing to several coaches and in the end, succeeded in having the coach terminated.

Worst still, when your DREAM coaches were brought in, we fell deeper into confusion and our losses mounted. It seems such confusion is what you people are craving for - again.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
Odas wrote:Hmm, what I don't understand is why they want Rohr terminated. Surprisingly, they have no coach in mind to replace Rohr, nor have they guaranteed us the person replacing coach Rohr will do better. Thus, what are the noises for?
Of course, NOBODY (not even Rohr) can ‘guarantee’ any results, but...

Abegi, do “better” than what? Winning AFCON or getting to the WC round of 16?
Oh wait, that wasn’t Rohr but a different coach that you Odas had no problems ‘heckling’! SMH
odas educational level stopped at primary 3, after that bobo just started selling gala on oshodi expressway so he could be in elephant blue detergent commercial
[/video]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bigpokey24, the same Oshodi market where I earned the money I would have used in buying your Plane-ticket to Singapore is what you poorly spoke of? Well, I hope you know your going to Singapore is CANCELED right from this moment. Congratulations!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Odas no vex, just send the ticket... :D
SuperEagles

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I am not a Rohr hater.

But there is no excuse to call up Otobor. None. Zilch. Zero.

Against Brazil of all opponents.

This is perhaps the worst call up of his entire tenure as SE coach.

Frankly I am disgusted by this.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bro, I am a proud heckler! I do not give a damnnn what his supporters think of me or say to me! The day that ram who calls himself **** decided to bring a losing mentality of "we are here to learn" to my beloved team, was the day he crossed the line!
fabio wrote:... From the sublime to the ridiculous. We can´t critic Rohr anymore, lest we are labelled a heckler.

If Rohr and his supporters don´t like the heat, they should leave the kitchen.

What has he achieved with the SE that no other coach has not achieved or surpassed. Afcon, he won bronze, hallelujah! Other coaches won Gold and Silver.

His World Cup was a First Round exit. USA 94, France 98 and Brazil 2014, readily comes to mind.

His crowning achievement that we hear all the time is stability. He has brought stability to SE and FIFA rankings!

Let the heckling continue.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

In African football Nigeria is a giant no ifs or buts so when a white man talks to the media with a loser mentality we The Nigerian fans have every right to speak up. When this white achieves the same level of success as the late Stephen Keshi then maybe we the fans will cut him some slack.At moment he is a loser.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Flex Swift wrote:In African football Nigeria is a giant no ifs or buts so when a white man talks to the media with a loser mentality we The Nigerian fans have every right to speak up. When this white achieves the same level of success as the late Stephen Keshi then maybe we the fans will cut him some slack.At moment he is a loser.
the biggest loser i have seen ever , even betty who was also useless, wasn't a coward
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

I am a heckler/hater. Proud of it.

Did Rohr surpass "temporary coach" Eguavoen's 3rd place finish? Make we hear word jo.

Sadly we will continue to attract poor journeymen coaches when we refuse to invest in our own, and we hamstring them at every opportunity.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hopefully this game and the games in november will be his last, there is no money to renew his contract, let him go. Professor Boniface at UNILAG can coach the SE
SuperEagles

Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

Gotti wrote:Reaffirming that I personally do NOT think Rohr is actually a poor coach (just average tbf)...
But what I don’t get is this need by a segment of CEs that he MUST be universally loved (even idolized).

That’s an ‘honor’ that’s NEVER been accorded to any Nigerian or SE coach (not even Westerhof tbh)...
Nor indeed to few other coaches, leading one to ponder if certain CEs are merely blinded by his passport. SMH
>
Gotti, if you don't stop making sense, I'll show up in front of your office with a lynch mob!
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Obong wrote:
Gotti wrote:Reaffirming that I personally do NOT think Rohr is actually a poor coach (just average tbf)...
But what I don’t get is this need by a segment of CEs that he MUST be universally loved (even idolized).

That’s an ‘honor’ that’s NEVER been accorded to any Nigerian or SE coach (not even Westerhof tbh)...
Nor indeed to few other coaches, leading one to ponder if certain CEs are merely blinded by his passport. SMH
>
Gotti, if you don't stop making sense, I'll show up in front of your office with a lynch mob!
KPOM!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!