Rohr’s WC 2022 contract. Case closed!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr’s WC 2022 contract. Case closed!!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The WC qualifiers will start next yr. what should Rohr’s target be on his next contract in order to get an automatic renewal for 2026 wc? I think a quarter-final berth should do it. :thumb:
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr’s WC 2022 contract

Post by jette1 »

play in the final or win the cup
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

That he will help you get a gaddem job.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:play in the final or win the cup

WC is not Afcon. Our talent level is still 2nd rd/quarters if all goes well. We’ll need to get at least 6 players in top teams to be a contender. We have a few players with top class talent doing well and a couple with top talent still struggling. Iwobi seems to be stuck trying to find himself, Etebo seems to be in a bad situation.
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

WC is not Afcon. Our talent level is still 2nd rd/quarters if all goes well. We’ll need to get at least 6 players in top teams to be a contender. We have a few players with top class talent doing well and a couple with top talent still struggling. Iwobi seems to be stuck trying to find himself, Etebo seems to be in a bad situation.
you are talking jazz

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:

you are talking jazz
Hope u know I’m the resident jazz man of CE. Once Jazzed you’ll be on the missing persons report. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

jette1 wrote:

you are talking jazz
Hope u know I’m the resident jazz man of CE. Once Jazzed you’ll be on the missing persons report. :thumb:
ok boss;
if I mess around and feed into your troll I would be unmasked( I be real masquerade ooooh!)

elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The WC qualifiers will start next yr. what should Rohr’s target be on his next contract in order to get an automatic renewal for 2026 wc? I think a quarter-final berth should do it. :thumb:
Nope! We just need to keep learning...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Rohrs not hanging around unpaid for another 2 and a half years!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Rohrs not hanging around unpaid for another 2 and a half years!
Nothing more demoralising than not paying a worker his due wages. NFF are a bunch of ****
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

DIMKA76 wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Rohrs not hanging around unpaid for another 2 and a half years!
Nothing more demoralising than not paying a worker his due wages. NFF are a bunch of ****
Why we shouldn’t blame Rohr for trying to sell the Viv Solomon character...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Do you have any evidence of ROHR trying to sell a player?

This the kind ignorant nonsense that's kept us in abject poverty for centuries. You simply made up a story in your hollow head now you're pushing it as though it actually happened.

Show evidence that ROHR is selling, has sold or intends to sell a player . If you can't you'll need to apologize for libel, defamation of character. You're so useless you need to be flushed down a useless toilet. :roll: :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
It all makes sense now to be honest.

NFF haven't paid him for 3 months so he took brown envelope for Otabor.

I have a hunch the NFF may be trying to force Rohr out. Good luck to us when that happens. The possibilities of things getting worse rather than better are more likely IMO.

We may enter another period of prolonged destabilization.

God help us.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Yup. The man has earned his keeps. pay him and re-up he contract with a mandate to qualify for the WC. This case is closed.
OCCUPY NFF!!
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yup. The man has earned his keeps. pay him and re-up he contract with a mandate to qualify for the WC. This case is closed.
Really? Did you watch this game? We should’ve beaten this Brazil team by at least 3 goals.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Yup. The man has earned his keeps. pay him and re-up he contract with a mandate to qualify for the WC. This case is closed.
Kpom.

Haters can cuddle up to transformer.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote:
Kpom.

Haters can cuddle up to transformer.
You trying to make fried Porkey and Tender Danfo meat :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr’s WC 2022 contract. Case closed!!

Post by cchinukw »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The WC qualifiers will start next yr. what should Rohr’s target be on his next contract in order to get an automatic renewal for 2026 wc? I think a quarter-final berth should do it. :thumb:
No. We should just turn up and learn a bit more. That'll do. :roll: :roll:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

maceo4 wrote:
DIMKA76 wrote:
Do you have any evidence of ROHR trying to sell a player?

This the kind ignorant nonsense that's kept us in abject poverty for centuries. You simply made up a story in your hollow head now you're pushing it as though it actually happened.

Show evidence that ROHR is selling, has sold or intends to sell a player . If you can't you'll need to apologize for libel, defamation of character. You're so useless you need to be flushed down a useless toilet. :roll: :curse:
They no allow am to sell Viv vs Brazil, kudos NFF. Let’s see who he tries next. :mrgreen:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!