TROUBLING TIMES and Yet Silence......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
TROUBLING TIMES and Yet Silence......

Post by Enugu II »

For me there is a STORY INSIDE the STORY this is as SE prepares v Brazil.

Why have so many players called off INJURED? Is someone asking the question? Why has a 2-match in the international window abandoned in recent times? Why was Ekong threatened with exclusion because of his leadership of the team v Ukraine? Why has Coach Rohr been unpaid for months? Why have the local leagues yet to start? These isn't a smooth sailing period by any means. We shall know soon enough. Just my tuppence.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: TROUBLING TIMES and Yet Silence......

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you posted this in the Camp news thread and then you made this... What's up with the distraction, let them play the friendly, and get ready for the qualifiers next month , all these rumors aren't helpful

however DW is behind some of the invites hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enugu II wrote:For me there is a STORY INSIDE the STORY this is as SE prepares v Brazil.

Why have so many players called off INJURED? Is someone asking the question? Why has a 2-match in the international window abandoned in recent times? Why was Ekong threatened with exclusion because of his leadership of the team v Ukraine? Why has Coach Rohr been unpaid for months? Why have the local leagues yet to start? These isn't a smooth sailing period by any means. We shall know soon enough. Just my tuppence.
Uncle, why not tell us the story inside the story? If they go there and can't play because they are injured, you will ask why did they go there in the first place? It's a friendly. If some players don't show, others will get the opportunity.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...match is a in far away foreign land
Match is a friendly
Possible players have not been paid last appearance bonus/flight ticket
Why go waste time there when one can chill during break and refresh for next league match
It gets to a point one gets tired of sacrifices for sake of country
Brazil have better sponsorship deal traveling and playing there than the SE
Logistics is poor with the FA.