IN CONTEXT NFF IS PROBABLY THE BEST RUN NIGERIAN INSTITUTION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
IN CONTEXT NFF IS PROBABLY THE BEST RUN NIGERIAN INSTITUTION

Post by jette1 »

not the army, not the navy, not the air force, and certainly not the gaddem police. its really unfortunate when a mere sports body is the only agency one can actually rely upon to function at least to 90% in such a massive nation
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IN CONTEXT NFF IS PROBABLY THE BEST RUN NIGERIAN INSTITU

Post by deanotito »

You have a point...and it’s sobering
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

When you’re president goes abroad for medical care and still doesn’t see the need to improve on healthcare in the country don’t expect much,Nigeria is run by selfish and incompetent people and that’s not changing anytime soon, the only thing that causes me to tune in to anything Nigerian is football after that I don’t really think there’s much going on!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

:lol: :lol:

Uninformed people who rely on social media for what is going on in Nigeria. Shame.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote::lol: :lol:

Uninformed people who rely on social media for what is going on in Nigeria. Shame.

Nff is not a govt agency.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

What is going on in Nigeria? Some of us are in Nigeria more than you are. We go everywhere in Nigeria when we are there. You sit in Lagos and type gibberish. :D
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Let me join you and laugh in Wazobia...
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:

What is going on in Nigeria? Some of us are in Nigeria more than you are. We go everywhere in Nigeria when we are there. You sit in Lagos and type gibberish. :D
What is going on in Nigeria is that NFF would struggle to make it into the top 100 best-run organizations....

The misguide here is that some of you are overly enamored with shiny-shiny things (not exactly surprising from folks many of whose ancestors were traded for trinkets - and of course gin. LOL! ). Accordingly, some match agent arranges a few decent (even 1 or 2 high-profile) friendlies in exchange for a paid commission, and suddenly that translates to “best-run” organization. Meanwhile, while gullible folk are busy swooning over such substantively ephemeral stuff, football is dying in Nigeria.

The male and female domestic leagues are comatose with no idea when each will resume, after the last season of the female league was aborted midway. Coach of the Super Falcons just walked off the job in frustration with the NFF. The Super Falcons themselves just failed to qualify for the 2020 Olympics. Nigeria has NO club in the continent’s highest-profile competition, the CAF Champions League. In fact, Nigeria has not performed well in that competition since the last time Ayo made any sense.

One could proceed almost infinitum, but suspect it would be wasted on folks blinded by fake bling! SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:

What is going on in Nigeria is that NFF would struggle to make it into the top 100 best-run organizations....

The misguide here is that some of you are overly enamored with shiny-shiny things (not exactly surprising from folks many of whose ancestors were traded for trinkets - and of course gin. LOL! ). Accordingly, some match agent arranges a few decent (even 1 or 2 high-profile) friendlies in exchange for a paid commission, and suddenly that translates to “best-run” organization. Meanwhile, while gullible folk are busy swooning over such substantively ephemeral stuff, football is dying in Nigeria.

The male and female domestic leagues are comatose with no idea when each will resume, after the last season of the female league was aborted midway. Coach of the Super Falcons just walked off the job in frustration with the NFF. The Super Falcons themselves just failed to qualify for the 2020 Olympics. Nigeria has NO club in the continent’s highest-profile competition, the CAF Champions League. In fact, Nigeria has not performed well in that competition since the last time Ayo made any sense.

One could proceed almost infinitum, but suspect it would be wasted on folks blinded by fake bling! SMH
So all these long grammar and no single mention of the better run organization in Nigeria? This is like saying there are many okochas under eko bridge.

A little history lesson for you .. Ogoni (..and I am a hard core Igbo man) is the one of the only ethnic group in the entire Nigeria that has no recorded history of anyone being sold into slavery.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

1naija wrote:So all these long grammar and no single mention of the better run organization in Nigeria? This is like saying there are many okochas under eko bridge.

A little history lesson for you .. Ogoni (..and I am a hard core Igbo man) is the one of the only ethnic group in the entire Nigeria that has no recorded history of anyone being sold into slavery.
Perhaps they should have been recording history then... :lol:
But again, busy chasing shiny-shiny shadows in derogation of the SUBSTANCE of the post.

Dude, you never asked in your post for better run organizations, so what are you carrying on about? That is like saying because nobody posted a list of the world’s (or even Nigeria’s) best defenders, that would imply that Yobo would be the best (LMAO!). Anyway, there are dozens of organizations that are much better run than the NFF (where much has not changed since the days Mister Dolly described it as the Old Newspaper House where the eating of boli and groundnuts is the principal preoccupation), starting with the world-class Sovereign Investment Authority. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t even bother because some of you folks would soon be distracted again with a picture of Pinnick taking groupie selfies in Singapore. Trinkets and gin! SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Can anyone provide a link to a post by jette1 that wasn't "somehow"? Thanks in advance. :)
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:So all these long grammar and no single mention of the better run organization in Nigeria? This is like saying there are many okochas under eko bridge.

Perhaps they should have been recording history then... :lol:
But again, busy chasing shiny-shiny shadows in derogation of the SUBSTANCE of the post.

Dude, you never asked in your post for better run organizations, so what are you carrying on about? That is like saying because nobody posted a list of the world’s (or even Nigeria’s) best defenders, that would imply that Yobo would be the best (LMAO!). Anyway, there are dozens of organizations that are much better run than the NFF (where much has not changed since the days Mister Dolly described it as the Old Newspaper House where the eating of boli and groundnuts is the principal preoccupation), starting with the world-class Sovereign Investment Authority. Nonetheless, I wouldn’t even bother because some of you folks would soon be distracted again with a picture of Pinnick taking groupie selfies in Singapore. Trinkets and gin! SMDH
The thread clearly states the NFF is the best run Nigerian institution, and specifically game examples of some of those institutions. You on the other hand, are saying there are many better run institutions in Nigeria without naming even 1. Abeg name one institution that is better so the rest of us can know. We are waiting.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote:

lolly muhamadu isn't even in Nigeria, the bobo lives outside naija sef...
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:

list better organization then? All you listed were football wahala... so what other organization performs better.... you are about to expose yourself
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigerian army is the best run institution in Nigeria.

not the NFF.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigerian army is the best run institution in Nigeria.

not the NFF.
false; just at a basic level before I even touch process; from military doctrinal stance they already failed abysmally by being on the streets instead of barracks.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:

Then: slave "mind" weaponized for usage against fellow slaves perhaps to usurp a leadership position - (I'm a more informed slave than you) We have seen this before already bro
Last edited by jette1 on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:

list better organization then? All you listed were football wahala... so what other organization performs better.... you are about to expose yourself
I can't expose myself any worse than you just did. You just showed that you graduated from Remington college as a cosmetologist aka Barber. He said the NFF is probably the best run institution, and you are still wanting me to list a better organization? Is that how they taught you to reason at the barber school?
Last edited by 1naija on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

jette1 wrote:not the army, not the navy, not the air force, and certainly not the gaddem police. its really unfortunate when a mere sports body is the only agency one can actually rely upon to function at least to 90% in such a massive nation
Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. This is the only area that the rest of country agrees must succeed. The other problem areas are by design. There are forces which work day and night to keep things the way they are. They are strong and they must be fought.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

The Nigerian Football Federation isn't even the best-run sports administrative body. Thanks to them, Nigerian football always adds up to less than the sum of its parts, whether we are talking club or national team, male or female.

The Nigerian Paralympic Committee makes the country proud, despite lacking the structural, social and financial advantages football has (inclusive of the obsessive interest the Ministry of Sports has in football). And while I don't follow basketball, it seems to me that the federation managing that sport has got the male and female national teams punching in a higher weight category than one would expect, again without the structural, societal and financial advantages that the NFF routinely squanders.

PS: Frankly, if you are looking for well-run Nigerian institutions, you have to look at the smaller institutions with less money, less power, a comparatively small staff and managerial cadre, and less political interference. The larger and more federation-spanning anything is, the more intentionally dysfunctional it is.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigerian army is the best run institution in Nigeria.

not the NFF.
:rotf: Trained to kill civilians and can't stop their only threat for over a decade Boko Haram but sadly you may be right as nothing in Nigeria is good enough to fulfill its actual function as mediocracy is the way!
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

jette1 wrote:
Gotti wrote:
1naija wrote:

Then: slave "mind" weaponized for usage against fellow slaves perhaps to usurp a leadership position - (I'm a more informed slave than you) We have seen this before already bro
As Nigeria is paradise, ok
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

NFF doesn't even pay their coaches.