Brazil vs Senegal(1-1) Firmino, famara FT

Re: Brazil vs Senegal(1-1) Firmino, famara FT

...so Senegal don lay the gauntlet down for SE. Win or draw to keep Africa bragging right.

My fear is the Brazilians will be upset with this result and come out with a vengeance against us. They won't want to go back to back games without a win.

olu wrote:My fear is the Brazilians will be upset with this result and come out with a vengeance against us. They won't want to go back to back games without a win.
...Senegal is led by a very professional leader in Mane, plus some supporting casts. They don't fear big name Brazil, as for our folks, I sure hope they keep calm and play without scare or intimidation.

Una too dey hype nonsense from friendlies. Senegal will get to the world Cup now and get bullied by Korea and Japan, abeg make I hear word.

Re: Brazil 1 Senegal 1

iworo wrote:
Sadio Mane nutmegs Brazil ace en route to winning and scoring penalty for Senegal

It was a Liverpool takeover in the international friendly between Brazil and Senegal on Thursday with Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane getting on the scoresheet.

The Brazilian frontman broke the deadlock after just nine minutes to give his side the lead, as he produced a stunning finish to beat the goalkeeper from close range.

However, Mane was yet to have his say on the game and as seen in the video below, he not only won the penalty just before half-time, but he also converted it too as Senegal found an equaliser.
It was brilliant play from the 27-year-old as he nutmegged Marquinhos before sandwiching himself between two defenders as they brought him down in the box.

Mane kept his cool and produced a classy finish from the spot, and so now it remains to be seen who has the last word to potentially secure the victory in an entertaining encounter that Liverpool fans in particular would have enjoyed.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/10/1 ... r-senegal/
My one proposal that I want to institute is banning certain websites from being posted on these forums, top of which will be caughtoffside, a website with no value whatsoever, it's not informational, entertaining, interesting to read nor does it even retain a degree of comic value.
elerineye

Post by elerineye »

mcal wrote:
olu wrote:My fear is the Brazilians will be upset with this result and come out with a vengeance against us. They won't want to go back to back games without a win.
...Senegal is led by a very professional leader in Mane, plus some supporting casts. They don't fear big name Brazil, as for our folks, I sure hope they keep calm and play without scare or intimidation.
How’s this possible when our coach constantly tells the whole world we must play scared and intimidated?
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman

Gotti wrote:The second report above is erroneous...
Saw the game, and it was NOT Mane who scored the PK (it was #9).

Meanwhile, the thread will soon be shuffled off to the World forum.
Nope, it was Diedhou, #19. :)

elerineye wrote:
mcal wrote:
How’s this possible when our coach constantly tells the whole world we must play scared and intimidated?

kalani JR wrote:
iworo wrote:
Sadio Mane nutmegs Brazil ace en route to winning and scoring penalty for Senegal

It was a Liverpool takeover in the international friendly between Brazil and Senegal on Thursday with Roberto Firmino and Sadio Mane getting on the scoresheet.

The Brazilian frontman broke the deadlock after just nine minutes to give his side the lead, as he produced a stunning finish to beat the goalkeeper from close range.

However, Mane was yet to have his say on the game and as seen in the video below, he not only won the penalty just before half-time, but he also converted it too as Senegal found an equaliser.
It was brilliant play from the 27-year-old as he nutmegged Marquinhos before sandwiching himself between two defenders as they brought him down in the box.

Mane kept his cool and produced a classy finish from the spot, and so now it remains to be seen who has the last word to potentially secure the victory in an entertaining encounter that Liverpool fans in particular would have enjoyed.

My one proposal that I want to institute is banning certain websites from being posted on these forums, top of which will be caughtoffside, a website with no value whatsoever, it's not informational, entertaining, interesting to read nor does it even retain a degree of comic value.
Huh???

cchinukw wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
iworo wrote:

Huh???
caughtoffside is a terrible website, people should avoid posting from it because it is misleading.

for friendly match again??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: tufiakwa!
greg

Post by greg »

YUJAM wrote:Senegal suffered in the firstb20 mins as they couldn’t cope with Brazil’s high pressing because they didn’t have enough options to pass to from defense. That changed when Senegal adjusted their tactics so Diatta and Gueye dropped down in midfield to collect passes. Before this Kouyate tried to play that role but was easily plucked off by the Brazilians. For Senegal, Mane, Sarr and Gueye were the stars. Racine Coly debuting at LB was awful.

Overall Brazil the better side. At times especially early in the half they were to clever for the Senegalese but that changed as the match wore on. Neymar, Gabriel, Firmino and Co were a handful for the Senegalese D as expected.
The real star is Aliou Cisse to be honest. He's showing that you can still put your opponent under pressure without compromising your solid defense. Hope Rohr picks up a thing or two from this young manager.

Brazil obviously did not scout Mane enough. They should have known that no one in the world can simulate a penalty call like him. Once he feels you leaning on him, he’ll go down; and it’s not a dive because there’s always unquestionable contact :!: