London Paddies.... I need help

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
London Paddies.... I need help

Post by Undertaker »

Me and a few American friends are in London Oct 30th. We are in town for Texans vs Jaguars at Wembley, we have tickets. .... We need tickets for Arsenal vs. Wolves and Chelsea vs. Ajax Amsterdam..... What is the best options to get tickets? don't say stubhub!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: London Paddies.... I need help

Post by Coach »

Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Coach wrote:Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.
Dude, can you speak English?????????????????????
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Getting to a Champions League/Category AA game will be hard mind you.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

kalani JR wrote:Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Champions league tickets are usually not that difficult. I have watched Barcelona four times in the champions league with tickets bought on their website the day before the matches.

So, fans don't sell tickets at the stadium in London? Or there are no scalpers on land? I may just buy them on Stubhub then.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Undertaker wrote:
Coach wrote:Might be the odd hawker outside Ashburton, prices set to the prettiest pennies. Eve of Brexit, the creme de la cutthroats likely to be out in good figure. A well greased palm could organise the slipping of a ticket or two from the hands of a kodaking Billy. Cheaper option, though comes with the risk of a steward eviction and Metropolitan interrogation. If the latter’s preferred, go to the Tollington for 1100 and ask for Cobbler.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

There's only one coach!!!
only one coach
only one coach
one coach...

and he don't come easy!!!
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Undertaker wrote:
kalani JR wrote:Best way is to be a member, alternatively you could try Chelsea_spares and arsenal_tickets on twitter.

Champions league tickets are usually not that difficult. I have watched Barcelona four times in the champions league with tickets bought on their website the day before the matches.

So, fans don't sell tickets at the stadium in London? Or there are no scalpers on land? I may just buy them on Stubhub then.
That's what Coach suggested and Barcelona has a bunch of different stuff going on.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

kalani JR wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

That's what Coach suggested and Barcelona has a bunch of different stuff going on.
Can you please translate what Coach said in plain English??????
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Undertaker wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Undertaker wrote:

Can you please translate what Coach said in plain English??????
His speech is no way as hard as people like to pretend but ...

There might be a scalper outside the stadium but they will charge high. There will be some other guys who will give you unbelievable good prices but you will find yourself evicted and in police custody because their tickets will be fake, if that doesn't dissuade you go to the pub The Tollington and ask for Cobbler (I don't know who that is).

Please correct where I might be wrong Coach.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

So Cobbler is a white guy or an African? Can he took us up with Arsenal and Chelsea tickets too?
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Undertaker wrote:Me and a few American friends are in London Oct 30th. We are in town for Texans vs Jaguars at Wembley, we have tickets. .... We need tickets for Arsenal vs. Wolves and Chelsea vs. Ajax Amsterdam..... What is the best options to get tickets? don't say stubhub!
https://www.seatsnet.com/index.php?disp ... sh=1-14222

Starting at about GBP 90
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

undie, I have some connects, how much do you want to spend, I can send some folks to hook you up with 3 tickets each,... however they will charge you the going rate plus a small profit fee of 72 pounds per ticket
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Undertaker wrote:
I mean mehn... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Who wan buy El Clasico tickets? I have 4 to sell for cheap..... Vimo me the money and the tickets are yours. I get hotel room too for Barcelona for you. :(
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

OK, London sweet ooo.... Saw Arsenal vs Wolves 1-1 at Emirates, we were able to score four tickets in Block 19, row 4 for 100 quid each. Wembley was packed for Texans vs. Jaguars, we had a blast at box park after the game too. What a game at Stamford Bridge yesterday? Ajax was robbed! They were destroying Chelsea until the ref decided to 4uck things up. Btw, Stamford Bridge is a dump! Chelsea fans were louder than Arsenal fans. Btw, Nigerians in the UK? I just shake my head. Do our people do all the odd jobs for that country? It is a shame.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Undertaker wrote:OK, London sweet ooo.... Saw Arsenal vs Wolves 1-1 at Emirates, we were able to score four tickets in Block 19, row 4 for 100 quid each. Wembley was packed for Texans vs. Jaguars, we had a blast at box park after the game too. What a game at Stamford Bridge yesterday? Ajax was robbed! They were destroying Chelsea until the ref decided to 4uck things up. Btw, Stamford Bridge is a dump! Chelsea fans were louder than Arsenal fans. Btw, Nigerians in the UK? I just shake my head. Do our people do all the odd jobs for that country? It is a shame.
I enjoyed your post until the last line. There is nothing shameful about anyone doing an honest legal job. You should reconsider your line of thinking on that one. disappointing.

Oh! By the way, it seems you ran into CIC at Peckham! He does odd jobs there and also resides in one of the council flats.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:OK, London sweet ooo.... Saw Arsenal vs Wolves 1-1 at Emirates, we were able to score four tickets in Block 19, row 4 for 100 quid each. Wembley was packed for Texans vs. Jaguars, we had a blast at box park after the game too. What a game at Stamford Bridge yesterday? Ajax was robbed! They were destroying Chelsea until the ref decided to 4uck things up. Btw, Stamford Bridge is a dump! Chelsea fans were louder than Arsenal fans. Btw, Nigerians in the UK? I just shake my head. Do our people do all the odd jobs for that country? It is a shame.
I enjoyed your post until the last line. There is nothing shameful about anyone doing an honest legal job. You should reconsider your line of thinking on that one. disappointing.

Oh! By the way, it seems you ran into CIC at Peckham! He does odd jobs there and also resides in one of the council flats.
Was he the guy l met at the bar across the street from the main entrance of Stamford Bridge working as the toilet attendant? Or he was the one I met for Hammerton Pub near Emirate Stadium?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Was he the guy l met at the bar across the street from the main entrance of Stamford Bridge working as the toilet attendant? Or he was the one I met for Hammerton Pub near Emirate Stadium?
CIC works 3 jobs to make ends meet....he is probably the same person you saw on both occasions. you tip am?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

CIC works 3 jobs to make ends meet....he is probably the same person you saw on both occasions. you tip am?
I gave him 5 pounds on both occasions.... we have to take care of our own!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

UK CEs are so prehistoric
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

danfo driver wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Oga Danfo abeg release oga CIC haba
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Nothing wrong with working in a Pub. Many students do jobs like that to make ends meet, black or white. However, you'll hardly see a person with legal status working the toilets. Illegal migrants of all races have limited opportunities due to their status so may go for jobs like that where checking papers is limited (or non-existent), but I still applaud them for getting up every day and putting in a good days work. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have clean public amenities.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Orion wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Nothing wrong with working in a Pub. Many students do jobs like that to make ends meet, black or white. However, you'll hardly see a person with legal status working the toilets. Illegal migrants of all races have limited opportunities due to their status so may go for jobs like that where checking papers is limited (or non-existent), but I still applaud them for getting up every day and putting in a good days work. If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have clean public amenities.
who cleans the toilet in your own house?
SuperEagles