Rohr has made Nigeria great again- but his salary o!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Rohr has made Nigeria great again- but his salary o!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

The last time Nigeria played so well, it was a quarter of a century ago. Without Rohr, Nigeria would be like Kenya today. My advice is to keep this Oyibo man. Or else Harambee stars will get in touch with him soon. Rohr has made Nigeria relevant again.
Good job! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr has made Nigeria relevant again

Post by jette1 »

The Jagaban wrote:The last time Nigeria played so well, it was a quarter of a century ago. Without Rohr, Nigeria would be like Kenya today. My advice is to keep this Oyibo man. Or else Harambee stars will get in touch with him soon. Rohr has made Nigeria relevant again.
onyimbo na onyimbo; abeg jaaali!!
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:The last time Nigeria played so well, it was a quarter of a century ago. Without Rohr, Nigeria would be like Kenya today. My advice is to keep this Oyibo man. Or else Harambee stars will get in touch with him soon. Rohr has made Nigeria relevant again.
onyimbo na onyimbo; abeg jaaali!!
:agree:

but y'all need to pay him tho' ..better yet , pretend to pay him until he gets you past the 1st round of World Cup finals. Reports reaching me indicate his September salary is still up in the air.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The Jagaban wrote:
jette1 wrote:
:huh:onyimbo na onyimbo; abeg jaaali!!

but y'all need to pay him tho' ..better yet , pretend to pay him until he gets you past the 1st round of World Cup finals. Reports reaching me indicate his September salary is still up in the air.
If FIFA allows Federal government (FG) to interfere as needed, coach Rohr's salary will be paid off within a month or two.

We know each time the NFF got into these type of situations in the past, the FG paid (rescued) them.
Last edited by Odas on Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
jette1 wrote:

If FIFA allows Federal government (FG) to interfere as needed, coach Rohr's salary will be paid off within a month or two.

We know each time the NFF got into these type of situations in the past, the FG paid rescued them.
Rohr is on a monthly salary of $50,000 and the NFF is owing him $150,000. The NFF last paid the 66-year-old Franco-German tactician in June.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/sup ... nff-256485

This amount is too much for the returns. On a typical month, he only works 3 days and makes a few odd calls here and there. He rarely visits Nigeria and all the players are already trained. I can see where the NFF is coming from. Plus it's very difficult to convince an oyibo man to give you "half" his salary for any reason.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Rohr has made Nigeria relevant again- but his salary o!

Post by cchinukw »

The title of this thread is right up there with wowority's worst. :boo: :boo: :boo:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

he was hired as an expertise after Nigeria failed to qualify for 2 ANC. have some integrity Shameless criminal
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The Jagaban wrote:
Odas wrote:
The Jagaban wrote:
jette1 wrote:

We know each time the NFF got into these type of situations in the past, the FG paid rescued them.
Rohr is on a monthly salary of $50,000 and the NFF is owing him $150,000. The NFF last paid the 66-year-old Franco-German tactician in June.

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/sup ... nff-256485

This amount is too much for the returns. On a typical month, he only works 3 days and makes a few odd calls here and there. He rarely visits Nigeria and all the players are already trained. I can see where the NFF is coming from. Plus it's very difficult to convince an oyibo man to give you "half" his salary for any reason.
Maybe the Federal government is fed-up with helping and so, have decided to let the NFF deal with its Shiits. If I am correct, it means the NFF, our team and we the fans are in 'hot soup.'
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

john12 wrote:he was hired as an expertise after Nigeria failed to qualify for 2 ANC. have some integrity Shameless criminal
Agent John, what is your relationship with Musa headless Nsofor? :roll:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

Musa headless nsofor is Nigeria Greatest world cup player ever even your *** king kanu couldn't score 1 at wc

*Edited by mod
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

john12 wrote:Musa headless nsofor is Nigeria Greatest world cup player ever even your igbo king kanu couldn't score 1 at wc
Let's tone it down.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Thank God for the white man! But for him, the black man and woman will never know the road to the stream! After all, Mungo Park discovered the river Niger and the natives there were all fooking blind, until he came and opened their eyes.

God will punish every black person who has self-hatred and who continues to put down his own to exalt his massa!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:Musa headless nsofor is Nigeria Greatest world cup player ever even your *** king kanu couldn't score 1 at wc
I have reported you. You should be leaving this forum for two weeks to clear your sick demented head!

When I made a comment about your massa behaving the same way the nazis behaved, you almost died! You were prepared to take a knife and slit your rotten throat, as you couldnt bear the pain. But here you are, tribalistically insulting a Nigerian legend. A black man!You are truly a sick person.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

in what village is "your Igbo King" as insultive or as derogatory as "NAZI"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

john12 wrote:in what village is "your Igbo King" as insultive or as derogatory as "NAZI"
You are a slave, a sick demented slave. The fact is that your King acted the same way the nazis acted, that is a fact! Your king tried to soil the image of Osimehn and the other kid, when he lied about them to the media and to fans. That was the behavior of the nazis, when they soiled the name of the jews in order to make the rest of the world ignore the plight of the jews. I know it hurts you to know that your lord and personal savior has behaved as the nazis do. But thats your problem. lowlife.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

john12 wrote:Musa headless nsofor is Nigeria Greatest world cup player ever even your *** king kanu couldn't score 1 at wc

*Edited by mod
speaking of NSOFOR - he was our most ferocious striker ever
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

jette1 wrote:

*Edited by mod
speaking of NSOFOR - he was our most ferocious striker ever
So where was the striker who scored in Dallas from? I think it was Naija's first game at the world cup and I was there to support my African brothers at the Dallas cotton bowl.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga