USA Laughing thread

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
USA Laughing thread

Post by bret- hart »

Lost to CANAfukinDA just now. What a useless bunch :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe the should petition FIFA so they can draft in the shemales and trannies that won the Womens World Cup to the team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: USA Laughing thread

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Chei! First loss to Canada in 34 years. Things are bad in US soccer :woot:

Wha choo looking at?!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

The game could have been 5-0 if Canada took their chances. They played the US off the park.

That Alphonso Davies who plays for Bayern is a baller.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

bret- hart wrote:Lost to CANAfukinDA just now. What a useless bunch :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe the should petition FIFA so they can draft in the shemales and trannies that won the Womens World Cup to the team :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
d, you are one of our most respected posters, an asset to the forum

but we did not create this forum to have laughing threads about friendly matches...

you are better than that (at least you should be at your age)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

King Futcha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Lost to CANAfukinDA just now. What a useless bunch :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

but we did not create this forum to have laughing threads about friendly matches...

I know many of the posters here leave a lot to be desired but even this is a stretch.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

What is funny here? It's just a friendly game
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

CONCACRAP nations league isn't a friendly :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

I know many of the posters here leave a lot to be desired but even this is a stretch.
you saw right through my post eh... yeah the gal is as useless as we have and that's saying a lot.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Queen Futcha I know you are crying inside.. You lost to Canada, got killed by Mexico and Venezuela 3-0 I mean I actually feel sorry for the US nt....syke :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: