The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2020

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2019/2

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Must admit in hindsight a draw at OT was a well earned point by Emery and Arsenal.

Mike Riley led mob of refs still adore that lot and will go to any length to secure Man Utd do not fall.

Facing Man Utd at OT in the akin to walking into Mordor...

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Oh, did any of us watch Iwobi yesterday? For the first time he played centrally in that midfield like a withdrawn number 10. He played in the role Wenger always saw for him and he was outstanding. He bossed it all.

We (Arsenal) say Ozil does not offer work rate, but we sold Iwobi who offered creativity, some physicality, strength and athleticism. Yet we sold him to balance the books.
Thank God I watched the game, the most telling contribution of Iwobi was blowing an open net with only the goalie to beat. If that performance is what’s considered special then no wonder people still drop rose petals at Ozils feet. Sorry wasn’t impressed but that’s just moi.
The same Iwobi who got a standing ovation when taken off?

Dude Seriously.....heard about alternative facts......didnt know there is alternative football too.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Must admit in hindsight a draw at OT was a well earned point by Emery and Arsenal.

Mike Riley led mob of refs still adore that lot and will go to any length to secure Man Utd do not fall.

You guys never learn, Emery did very well at Old Trafford missing key players .Look how clueless Liverpool are without Salah today.
Look how city struggle with mid table team.
Hope we win back tomorrow and move to third and the gap with Liverpool cut to 7 points.
Leicester and Chelsea are doi g very well.
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Oh, did any of us watch Iwobi yesterday? For the first time he played centrally in that midfield like a withdrawn number 10. He played in the role Wenger always saw for him and he was outstanding. He bossed it all.

We (Arsenal) say Ozil does not offer work rate, but we sold Iwobi who offered creativity, some physicality, strength and athleticism. Yet we sold him to balance the books.
Thank God I watched the game, the most telling contribution of Iwobi was blowing an open net with only the goalie to beat. If that performance is what’s considered special then no wonder people still drop rose petals at Ozils feet. Sorry wasn’t impressed but that’s just moi.

Dude Seriously.....heard about alternative facts......didnt know there is alternative football too.
Pretty rich from the lad who says that 4-4-2 hoof and kick Burnley play with a playmaking #10!

Cool it Chappy. Live ur life thru whatever lens u choose to view it thru and I’ll do me ...
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

kajifu wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Must admit in hindsight a draw at OT was a well earned point by Emery and Arsenal.

You guys never learn, Emery did very well at Old Trafford missing key players .Look how clueless Liverpool are without Salah today.
Hope we win back tomorrow and move to third and the gap with Liverpool cut to 7 points.

The Flip Flopping has already started .... he'll hv a new tale by next week!
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Pretty rich from the lad who says that 4-4-2 hoof and kick Burnley play with a playmaking #10!

Cool it Chappy. Live ur life thru whatever lens u choose to view it thru and I’ll do me ...
Same dude yes...same dude who ain't peddling fiction, myths and insults willy nilly because he too proud to admit he is out of his depth
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Same dude yes...same dude who ain't peddling fiction, myths and insults willy nilly because he too proud to admit he is out of his depth
Are you alluding 2 sum kinda victimhood? Who’s insulting U? Ur the accuser and name caller here so look in ur mirror Bruv
bk-one
Egg
Egg

Post by bk-one »

Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Are you alluding 2 sum kinda victimhood? Who’s insulting U? Ur the accuser and name caller here so look in ur mirror Bruv
I am talking about you dude. You are the one who's been insulting everybody here coz they don't agree with you half baked tantrums.
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

kajifu wrote:

Sorry mate not trying to be jerk...but FFS some of you need to really grasp concept of sarcasm...I mean really.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Sleaky72
Egg
Egg

Post by Sleaky72 »

bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:
bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

I am talking about you dude. You are the one who's been insulting everybody here coz they don't agree with you half baked tantrums.
Okay who did I insult? You’re the one tailing my posts like a shadow. Maybe u want me 2 insult u ... some people like playing victim. If my posts bother you so much that u can’t handle a contrary opinion then put me on your ignore list. Matter UV fact I’m gonna figure out hw 2 use and put you on mine. Don’t hv time 4 ur pettiness. What’s ur prob, son? U seem so salty? Anyway hv the last word, I’ll go enjoy some NFL.

Actually screw it. I’m done with petty BS Here. No wonder my cuz told me not 2 bother. See y’all in 2020!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

maceo4 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
maceo4 wrote:

So why did y’all rarely play him there when you did have him?
Go ask those in charge, not us here who are still very angry at his sale.
No vex, but it follows that even if he wasn’t sold - with the same people in charge - he wouldn’t be considered for that position anyway, he’d be on the wing...so it’s a better move for him and SE
We all knew when Wenger was working with him he will end up in the middle because that's how Wenger always developed his central players.

Sadly for Iwobi, Wenger left and Everton offered him the chance to play the role he always wanted. It was his first start in that role, he took it impressively. The Evertonains, of which one is a close friend, loved his performance.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Sleaky72 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na yam. Try harder. :taunt: :taunt:
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Dude Seriously.....heard about alternative facts......didnt know there is alternative football too.[/quote]

Cool it Chappy. Live ur life thru whatever lens u choose to view it thru and I’ll do me ...[/quote]

Same dude yes...same dude who ain't peddling fiction, myths and insults willy nilly because he too proud to admit he is out of his depth[/quote]

Are you alluding 2 sum kinda victimhood? Who’s insulting U? Ur the accuser and name caller here so look in ur mirror Bruv[/quote]

I am talking about you dude. You are the one who's been insulting everybody here coz they don't agree with you half baked tantrums.[/quote]
Okay who did I insult? You’re the one tailing my posts like a shadow. Maybe u want me 2 insult u ... some people like playing victim. If my posts bother you so much that u can’t handle a contrary opinion then put me on your ignore list. Matter UV fact I’m gonna figure out hw 2 use and put you on mine. Don’t hv time 4 ur pettiness. What’s ur prob, son? U seem so salty? Anyway hv the last word, I’ll go enjoy some NFL.

Actually screw it. I’m done with petty BS Here. No wonder my cuz told me not 2 bother. See y’all in 2020![/quote]

Please don't come back go chill with your cuz.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Sorry mate not trying to be jerk...but FFS some of you need to really grasp concept of sarcasm...I mean really.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope he get it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

ojafranpa wrote:The same Iwobi who got a standing ovation when taken off?

Cool it Chappy. Live ur life thru whatever lens u choose to view it thru and I’ll do me ...[/quote]

Same dude yes...same dude who ain't peddling fiction, myths and insults willy nilly because he too proud to admit he is out of his depth[/quote]

Are you alluding 2 sum kinda victimhood? Who’s insulting U? Ur the accuser and name caller here so look in ur mirror Bruv[/quote]

I am talking about you dude. You are the one who's been insulting everybody here coz they don't agree with you half baked tantrums.[/quote]

Actually screw it. I’m done with petty BS Here. No wonder my cuz told me not 2 bother. See y’all in 2020![/quote]

Please don't come back go chill with your cuz.[/quote]

Anybody notice how Anikulapo has disappeared from these pages and Sleaky72 has suddenly emerged in his stead. Hating all the players that anikulapo despised and rooting for those Anikulapo rooted for. Hey Sleaky72, how do you feel about Ramsey? :taunt: :taunt: Maybe this is Anikulapo trying to change his odious online persona and if it is, kudos to him because Sleaky72 is a polar opposite to Anikulapo is terms of civility.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

slyk wrote:

Anybody notice how Anikulapo has disappeared from these pages and Sleaky72 has suddenly emerged in his stead. Hating all the players that anikulapo despised and rooting for those Anikulapo rooted for. Hey Sleaky72, how do you feel about Ramsey? :taunt: :taunt: Maybe this is Anikulapo trying to change his odious online persona and if it is, kudos to him because Sleaky72 is a polar opposite to Anikulapo is terms of civility.[/quote]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Waffiman wrote:
slyk wrote:

Anybody notice how Anikulapo has disappeared from these pages and Sleaky72 has suddenly emerged in his stead. Hating all the players that anikulapo despised and rooting for those Anikulapo rooted for. Hey Sleaky72, how do you feel about Ramsey? :taunt: :taunt: Maybe this is Anikulapo trying to change his odious online persona and if it is, kudos to him because Sleaky72 is a polar opposite to Anikulapo is terms of civility.[/quote]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:[/quote]

Sleaky is not Aniku-okporoko Kererenke.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Nkume wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
slyk wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:[/quote]

Sleaky is not Aniku-okporoko Kererenke.[/quote]

Of course he is not. But I miss my bro. :(
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

bk-one wrote:
Sleaky72 wrote:

Ol'boy I weak oh. I mean the man missed a chance so it means he didn't play well? Some fans sha...smdh
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Game dey today o make take break from fighting and go back to ya fights after the game. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Lineups anyone ?
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

Auba nominated for Ballon d'Or

Just imaging where he would be if Arsenal was doing well and playing attractive football. COngrats to him.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/aubameyang ... ballon-dor
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ojafranpa wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:
kajifu wrote:

I hope he get it. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ojafranpa abi na frypan head as Danfor call you?
I get it,it seems you guys making excuse for poor officiating but that was not the case when beloved draw at Old Trafford.It seems after poor officiating against Liverpool then our draw seems to be something worth it.
Any well Arsenal and Liverpool has themselves to blame Manu was there but hey we could not do it as Palace when there and do it