EAGLETS FINAL LIST FOR U17 WC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: EAGLETS FINAL LIST FOR U17 WC

Post by Otitokoro »

Went to the site below and this is what it states (after translating to English via google):
Decision to expel ABBA YUSUF BICHI
2019-06-10
Decision to expel ABBA YUSUF BICHI

Nigerian student ABBA YUSUF BICHI, passport number A50212963, due to serious violation of Article 3 of the General Rules of International Students of Shenyang University of Chemical Technology, the school decided to expel the student's residence and apply for cancellation of their residence permit.
School of International Education, Shenyang University of Chemical Technology
2019/5/29
...this may not be as serious as you had projected it - sounds like he was kicked out of the dorm (e.g. maybe he was grilling 'Suya' in the dorm)
iworo wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Nigeria and corruption is like 5 and 6. So that Bichi kid made it after all. Ok o. Meanwhile, Malcolm Ebiowi of Assanal gets dropped despite being wanted by England and Holland. 2 years into the future, Pinnick will go and beg him to pledge his allegiance Nigeria ala Tammy Abraham after he becomes a star. We never learn from past Fuuk ups. smh.

It looks as if the kid was recently expelled from school. He probably didn't observe the regulations worked out by the university authorities.

The Decision on expelling ABBA YUSUF BICHI
2019-06-10

ABBA YUSUF BICHI from Nigeria,passport number A50212963 was expelled from international education school (Shenyang University of Chemical Technology, China) and his VISA canceled due to his serious violation of article 3 of the SYUCT general regulation for international students.

SYUCT IES
2019/5/29

http://ies.syuct.edu.cn/iesdocs.jsp?t=2 ... CONTENT634
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

My guy, you don’t need google to translate the site content. It’s a multilingual website. You just have to click on the language button and the page content will be automatically translated into either English or Chinese.

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

iworo wrote:
Gotti wrote:
iworo wrote:@Gotti. Is there any truth to this story?
EXPOSED: Desperate NFF officials ‘smuggle’ son of security chief to Golden Eaglets Brazil camp

In yet another desperate bid by embattled Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) bosses to be let off the hook of the various anti-corruption agencies, they have got the son of the country’s top security agency to be part of the Golden Eaglets training camp in Brazil.

The boy, who reportedly schools in Malaysia, was among the second batch of eight players who jetted out to Brazil from Abuja on Friday accompanied by the remaining backroom staff who did not make the first flight on Wednesday.

This “PR stunt” is simply to curry the favour of the top security chief as the NFF chieftains continue to run from pillar to post in their unguarded desperation to escape the long arm of the law.

“It’s a case of using one corruption to cover another corruption,” SCORENigeria was informed.

NFF president Amaju Pinnick, vice presidents Seyi Akinwumi and Shehu Dikko, general secretary Mohammed Sanusi as well as executive committee member Ahmed Yusuf ‘Fresh’ are facing a corruption trial, which will resume on November 5 in Abuja.

They are also being investigated by both ICPC and EFCC on various other corruption allegations.

A top official alleged that one of the accused NFF chieftains was the brain behind the selection of the boy even though he did not deserve to make the squad to Brazil.

“He is at best an average player and should not have been anywhere near the flight to Brazil,” a source informed SCORENigeria

“But the big ogas at the NFF are using all the tricks in the book to stay away from the courts and justice.”

The source added: “He is simply on a short holiday in Brazil all expenses paid by the broke NFF as he won’t make the final squad.”

It was gathered that the boy was often accompanied by several fully suited operatives from his father’s agency to the Goal Project in Abuja when he trained with the Eaglets.

The security operatives will then station themselves in strategic points of the Goal Project to make sure his personal security was not compromised.

The Golden Eaglets will today submit a final 21-man squad for the U17 FIFA World Cup, which begins on October 26 in Brazil.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/exposed-des ... azil-camp/
I wouldn't know....

However, as you can see from the list, Abba Bichi made the cut...
Even though he did not play in the U17 WAFU or U17 AFCON (ie, the U17 WC qualifiers).
>

Thanks for your response. I think you indirectly answered my question :wink: .
Can we also conclude that other players who didn’t play at the WAFU and AFCON U17s but made the final list also came through the back door?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:Can we also conclude that other players who didn’t play at the WAFU and AFCON U17s but made the final list also came through the back door?
Made it clear that I wouldn't know if he did, but...

He not only did not play in the U17 WAFU or U17 AFCON, which served as the U17 WC qualifiers, he also did not play in the recent invitational tournament in Turkey, nor in the 2 friendlies that were played by the Eaglets in Brazil before the squad was named. So, in effect, the next time he steps onto the field would be the FIRST time that he will playing for the Eaglets in ANY match (friendly or competitive).

For all we know, or may find out, Abba Bichi could very well turn out to be amongst the greatest-ever Nigerian youth or U17 players that ever pulled on the green-and-white, but if rational people witness seemingly irrational things and do not even ask BASIC questions (or in your case, apparently seek to NORMALIZE same), then there's something fundamentally wrong with our society and our people.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Gotti wrote:
Lolly wrote:Can we also conclude that other players who didn’t play at the WAFU and AFCON U17s but made the final list also came through the back door?

He not only did not play in the U17 WAFU or U17 AFCON, which served as the U17 WC qualifiers, he also did not play in the recent invitational tournament in Turkey, nor in the 2 friendlies that were played by the Eaglets in Brazil before the squad was named. So, in effect, the next time he steps onto the field would be the FIRST time that he will playing for the Eaglets in ANY match (friendly or competitive).

For all we know, or may find out, Abba Bichi could very well turn out to be amongst the greatest-ever Nigerian youth or U17 players that ever pulled on the green-and-white, but if rational people witness seemingly irrational things and do not even ask BASIC questions (or in your case, apparently seek to NORMALIZE same), then there's something fundamentally wrong with our society and our people.
Excellently put. :clap:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:

There is nothing wrong with asking basic questions but there is something fundamentally wrong in jumping to conclusion based on one vague response to the question asked. I read that about 10 players were dropped from the WAFU/AFCON team. We should also be asking the basic questions about their replacements not only Bichi. And then maybe we might have enough information to make a sound judgement. All I see here are conjectures about Bichi's selection.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Gotti wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: we all know he will sit on the bench and not be 'exposed' as not deserving a spot, but he can put U-17 on his resume sha...lets see what happens, but this is extremely fishy...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is summer funny, you have men in their 50s and people like iworo, posting a kid's expulsion because he grilled suya ... :lol: :lol: :lol: you men with gray hairs all over una bodies including una eye brows have zero shame, you are looking to harass minors over football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why don't you jobless men channel all yall's energies on the below
Police free nearly 150 from school in northern Nigeria
https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-free- ... 43569.html
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:There is nothing wrong with asking basic questions but there is something fundamentally wrong in jumping to conclusion based on one vague response to the question asked. I read that about 10 players were dropped from the WAFU/AFCON team. We should also be asking the basic questions about their replacements not only Bichi. And then maybe we might have enough information to make a sound judgement. All I see here are conjectures about Bichi's selection.
The DIFFERENCE being those players featured in the recent friendlies...

FBs Tanko and Oduko even STARTED the game against São Paulo (as well as the games in Turkey)...
So, what exactly is the RATIONAL basis for Bichi’s evaluation? “Dazzling” in training? Why not test him as others were?

Anyway, like I have already said umpteen times, I personally wouldn’t know why....
But folks like you not only NORMALIZE what would be irrational in any rational society but now attack those who ask basic questions. SMH
>
Last edited by Gotti on Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is summer funny, you have men in their 50s and people like iworo, posting a kid's expulsion because he grilled suya ... :lol: :lol: :lol: you men with gray hairs all over una bodies including una eye brows have zero shame, you are looking to harass minors over football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

De verdad, te has vuelto loco güey. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: this thread is summer funny, you have men in their 50s and people like iworo, posting a kid's expulsion because he grilled suya ... :lol: :lol: :lol: you men with gray hairs all over una bodies including una eye brows have zero shame, you are looking to harass minors over football :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you weren’t jobless and clueless...
You would grasp the basic moral commonality in both instances. SMH

Meanwhile, while the “victims” may be minors...
The principal actors are not only adult but also ‘agents’ of the state.

Anyway, I suspect that these issues are wasted on you...
So, here’s something a bit more appropriate to occupy your attention.
>

#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote:

>

what a very shallow and perfect example of someone with no critical thinking concept. You lots are going gaga over a u17 player and his expulsion for grilling suya is what a none entity like you lots are using to tanish a minor. You do know there are laws against exploitation of minors. shame on you ..it's a freakin u17 tournament, so what if a player is drafted because he never took part in the qualifiers?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote: what a very shallow and perfect example of someone with no critical thinking concept. You lots are going gaga over a u17 player and his expulsion for grilling suya is what a none entity like you lots are using to tanish a minor. You do know there are laws against exploitation of minors. shame on you ..it's a freakin u17 tournament, so what if a player is drafted because he never took part in the qualifiers?
While this discourse feels like exploitation alright...
Just because you think like a minor does not make you one. :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Gotti wrote:

>

what a very shallow and perfect example of someone with no critical thinking concept. You lots are going gaga over a u17 player and his expulsion for grilling suya is what a none entity like you lots are using to tanish a minor. You do know there are laws against exploitation of minors. shame on you ..it's a freakin u17 tournament, so what if a player is drafted because he never took part in the qualifiers?

Thanks for showing us your critical thinking skill TrollPokey. You have done a great job here....clap for yourself :clap: :clap: . Oh and while at it, why don't you look up the definition of critical thinking? Olodo :roll: ! It's either your pre-frontal cortex is not fully developed or you're over 25 and just incapable of critical thinking. The cynic in me thinks your case seems little more than dogmatism at its most deranged.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Arent these the same people who were so angry at Uzoho for no reason and tried to ruin his career with the whole age-cheating lies?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Interesting twist of fate.....

I met the father of the Arsenal boy who was apparently dropped for..... He couldn't conceal the sadness that his son was dropped, his emotions gave it away.

Lovely man, wished the team and players the best of luck....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Gotti wrote:
Lolly wrote:There is nothing wrong with asking basic questions but there is something fundamentally wrong in jumping to conclusion based on one vague response to the question asked. I read that about 10 players were dropped from the WAFU/AFCON team. We should also be asking the basic questions about their replacements not only Bichi. And then maybe we might have enough information to make a sound judgement. All I see here are conjectures about Bichi's selection.
The DIFFERENCE being those players featured in the recent friendlies...

FBs Tanko and Oduko even STARTED the game against São Paulo (as well as the games in Turkey)...
So, what exactly is the RATIONAL basis for Bichi’s evaluation? “Dazzling” in training? Why not test him as others were?

Anyway, like I have already said umpteen times, I personally wouldn’t know why....
But folks like you not only NORMALIZE what would be irrational in any rational society but now attack those who ask basic questions. SMH
>
Read and comprehend. I am not talking about the players that were left out like Tanko and Oduko. I am asking about replacements who didn't play in WAFU and AFCON. Also I am not normalising anything and did not attack the poster for asking the question. I am just querying the rationale behind him jumping to the conclusion he indirectly did without any facts.

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote:Read and comprehend. I am not talking about the players that were left out like Tanko and Oduko. I am asking about replacements who didn't play in WAFU and AFCON. Also I am not normalising anything and did not attack the poster for asking the question. I am just querying the rationale behind him jumping to the conclusion he indirectly did without any facts.
But those players played in the tournament in Turkey and/or the friendlies in Brazil...
Anyway, do not want to belabor the discourse because I truly do NOT know why Bichi was selected.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

iworo wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Nigeria and corruption is like 5 and 6. So that Bichi kid made it after all. Ok o. Meanwhile, Malcolm Ebiowi of Assanal gets dropped despite being wanted by England and Holland. 2 years into the future, Pinnick will go and beg him to pledge his allegiance Nigeria ala Tammy Abraham after he becomes a star. We never learn from past Fuuk ups. smh.

It looks as if the kid was recently expelled from school. He probably didn't observe the regulations worked out by the university authorities.

The Decision on expelling ABBA YUSUF BICHI
2019-06-10

ABBA YUSUF BICHI from Nigeria,passport number A50212963 was expelled from international education school (Shenyang University of Chemical Technology, China) and his VISA canceled due to his serious violation of article 3 of the SYUCT general regulation for international students.

SYUCT IES
2019/5/29

http://ies.syuct.edu.cn/iesdocs.jsp?t=2 ... CONTENT634
Ok
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

Can shock U17 World Cup selection of Abba Bichi save embattled NFF officials from corruption trial?

By Samm Audu
October 19, 2019 7:08 am

Close watchers of Nigeria football are now wondering how top NFF officials hope they can wriggle out of the corruption charges against them simply by imposing the son of the country’s security chief on the final squad to the U17 World Cup in Brazil.

Abba Bichi, a student in China, was a shock inclusion on the final Golden Eaglets squad to the U17 World Cup, which starts on October 26 in Brazil.

He will be 16 in December and the FIFA official squad announcement has it that he will wear jersey No 19 and he is a talent of Talentbase FC in Nigeria.

Bichi Junior has yet to see action in the warm-up games the Eaglets have so far played in readiness to the World Cup.

SCORENIGERIA First Raised The Alarm On Bichi Junior

Sources close to the Eaglets camp were unanimous that the boy is not good enough to be on the squad, but he was listed on the orders of NFF top shots.

This writer has watched the boy play at the FIFA Goal Project in Abuja and he is undeserving of a place on the final squad.

There is a long list of better players including those who did not even make it to Brazil.

Coach Manu Garba reportedly kicked against the selection of the younger Bichi, but he was told in very unclear terms he also has an option to head back to Nigeria.

It was alleged that this “political player” plan was initiated and executed by NFF vice president Shehu Dikko in a most desperate move to get a favourable report from the country’s top security agency.

SCORENigeria further gathered that Daniel Dalung, the nephew of immediate past sports minister Solomon Dalung was also on this jamboree to Brazil that the cash-strapped NFF cannot afford.

He did not make the final cut.

All these have shown that top officials impose players on national teams for their selfish ends contrary to their claims.

SCORENigeria first reported that the son of the DSS chief was smuggled on the trip to Brazil.

The plan by desperate NFF officials led by president Amaju Pinnick, who will appear in court in Abuja on November 5 over various corruption charges, is to curry the favour of the country’s top shots so that they are left off the hook.

Pinnick and four other top officials – Seyi Akinwunmi, Shehu Dikko, Mohammed Sanusi and Ahmed Yusuf ‘Fresh’ – are also being investigated for alleged corruption by both the ICPC and EFCC.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/can-shock-u ... ion-trial/
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

iworo wrote:Can shock U17 World Cup selection of Abba Bichi save embattled NFF officials from corruption trial?

By Samm Audu
October 19, 2019 7:08 am

Close watchers of Nigeria football are now wondering how top NFF officials hope they can wriggle out of the corruption charges against them simply by imposing the son of the country’s security chief on the final squad to the U17 World Cup in Brazil.

Abba Bichi, a student in China, was a shock inclusion on the final Golden Eaglets squad to the U17 World Cup, which starts on October 26 in Brazil.

He will be 16 in December and the FIFA official squad announcement has it that he will wear jersey No 19 and he is a talent of Talentbase FC in Nigeria.

Bichi Junior has yet to see action in the warm-up games the Eaglets have so far played in readiness to the World Cup.

SCORENIGERIA First Raised The Alarm On Bichi Junior

Sources close to the Eaglets camp were unanimous that the boy is not good enough to be on the squad, but he was listed on the orders of NFF top shots.

This writer has watched the boy play at the FIFA Goal Project in Abuja and he is undeserving of a place on the final squad.

There is a long list of better players including those who did not even make it to Brazil.

Coach Manu Garba reportedly kicked against the selection of the younger Bichi, but he was told in very unclear terms he also has an option to head back to Nigeria.

It was alleged that this “political player” plan was initiated and executed by NFF vice president Shehu Dikko in a most desperate move to get a favourable report from the country’s top security agency.

SCORENigeria further gathered that Daniel Dalung, the nephew of immediate past sports minister Solomon Dalung was also on this jamboree to Brazil that the cash-strapped NFF cannot afford.

He did not make the final cut.

All these have shown that top officials impose players on national teams for their selfish ends contrary to their claims.

SCORENigeria first reported that the son of the DSS chief was smuggled on the trip to Brazil.

The plan by desperate NFF officials led by president Amaju Pinnick, who will appear in court in Abuja on November 5 over various corruption charges, is to curry the favour of the country’s top shots so that they are left off the hook.

Pinnick and four other top officials – Seyi Akinwunmi, Shehu Dikko, Mohammed Sanusi and Ahmed Yusuf ‘Fresh’ – are also being investigated for alleged corruption by both the ICPC and EFCC.

https://scorenigeria.com.ng/can-shock-u ... ion-trial/
What a jungle :rotf: And clowns wake up forget to brush their teeth and say “ Nigeria should win the next World Cup”!
This is why people with sense avoid doing business in Nigeria,real footballers should skip playing in these youth tournaments!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote:What a jungle :rotf: And clowns wake up forget to brush their teeth and say “ Nigeria should win the next World Cup”!
This is why people with sense avoid doing business in Nigeria,real footballers should skip playing in these youth tournaments!
Like Neymar? Hazard? De Gea? Fernando Torres? Iniesta? Ronaldinho? Tevez? Mascherano? Et al :lol:

Some of you low self-esteemed folk should not turn everything into Nigeria-bashing...
Meanwhile, it is the same Nigerians "doing business in Nigeria" that have questioned this selection.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Gotti wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:What a jungle :rotf: And clowns wake up forget to brush their teeth and say “ Nigeria should win the next World Cup”!
Like Neymar? Hazard? De Gea? Fernando Torres? Iniesta? Ronaldinho? Tevez? Mascherano? Et al :lol:

Some of you low self-esteemed folk should not turn everything into Nigeria-bashing...
Meanwhile, it is the same Nigerians "doing business in Nigeria" that have questioned this selection.[/quote]

If the above players were Nigerian they would have dropped for a politicians son or they would have asked their parents to pay to train with the team,stop pretending that everything in Nigeria is run by competent people before you talk about self esteem, people with morals and a high standards know when something is wrong!