ONUOHA DECLINED US JUST TO END UP IN MLS

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ONUOHA DECLINED US JUST TO END UP IN MLS

Post by jette1 »

MLS playoffs
Sounders leading salt lake 2 zip 6 minutes extra time
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ONUOHA DECLINED US JUST TO END UP IN MLS

Post by cchinukw »

I never considered him SE material anyway. Why you nor post this for EN na? :)
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:I never considered him SE material anyway. Why you nor post this for EN na? :)
as a mod, you should know the rules. Is he an Eagle?

I cant remember this story very well, and its always good when nonentities end up forgotten into history, frankly, but did his mother also do something? I remember there was a big issue with his momsi?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:I never considered him SE material anyway. Why you nor post this for EN na? :)

I cant remember this story very well, and its always good when nonentities end up forgotten into history, frankly, but did his mother also do something? I remember there was a big issue with his momsi?
Show some empathy
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:

He was under consideration and is still eligible as far as I know having never played for Ingerlund.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

So how would playing for Nigeria prevented his career from going the way it did.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:So how would playing for Nigeria prevented his career from going the way it did.
Ask Ekong who was floundering in Norway before SE raised his stock. Who knows sha...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

He was under consideration and is still eligible as far as I know having never played for Ingerlund.
But he is NOT an Eagle. Is he?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:So how would playing for Nigeria prevented his career from going the way it did.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

maceo4 wrote:
Ask Ekong who was floundering in Norway before SE raised his stock. Who knows sha...
He was at a rising Man City when he rejected us.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
He was at a rising Man City when he rejected us.
And after City rose, they threw him into the trash because he lack quality. Now, he has ended up on backwater MLS where no one remembers his name or how his face looks like.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

danfo driver wrote:

i googled this and it was the vile email issue where a City official sent an unacceptable letter to his Mom, who was ill at the time.
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

danfo driver wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

But he is NOT an Eagle. Is he?
But he is of Nigerian origin and still eligible if he is still playing.