NIGERIA U17 4 HUNGARY U17 2

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: NIGERIA U17 4 HUNGARY U17 2

Post by kalani JR »

I thought Amoo was the star player why didnt he start?
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg
Re: Where is the Link for Nigeria vs Hungary u17

Post by DIMKA76 »

lacidi wrote:Masturbatory dribbles. They need to be more direct
Abegi, it's self-indulgent, not the crude expression you just used.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
wazobia
Egg
Egg
Re: Where is the Link for Nigeria vs Hungary u17

Post by wazobia »

jette1 wrote:
wazobia wrote:I step away for 5 minutes and they scored two! Now a third wow!
Because your negative comments and energy was reaching them through your device
SMH
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

Any video highlights anywhere?
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

... Decent first game.
Last edited by Cito on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

[/video]
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

JACKAL wrote:[/video]
Thanks
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

JACKAL wrote:[/video]
6:58 What a move by Amoo! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I just watched the whole game.

The good news is this is a decent team. its great that they found their rhythm and style with the introduction of Amoo in the 2nd half. He changed the game completely and turned our team into a credible threat at every touch. I am glad we came back and won decisively. I watched Ecuador and Australia...I think our boys will breeze through the rest of this group. The real work will be after the first round. That's when we starting meeting real contenders. It should be a good tournament for us.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

JACKAL wrote:I just watched the whole game.

The good news is this is a decent team. its great that they found their rhythm and style with the introduction of Amoo in the 2nd half. He changed the game completely and turned our team into a credible threat at every touch. I am glad we came back and won decisively. I watched Ecuador and Australia...I think our boys will breeze through the rest of this group. The real work will be after the first round. That's when we starting meeting real contenders. It should be a good tournament for us.
Abeg, where you watch am?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good luck to the boys. I am more interested in the U20 team. We have won the U17 world cup 5 times now. It is time to win the U20 world cup. What are the NFF plans for the U20 team?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

ohenhen1 wrote:Good luck to the boys. I am more interested in the U20 team. We have won the U17 world cup 5 times now. It is time to win the U20 world cup. What are the NFF plans for the U20 team?
Who are you asking?
Dem tell you say NFF dey here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway the U17 teams in the last few years seem to have made greater contributions to the SE than any U20 team, so you should be interested.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Abbey
Egg
Egg

Post by Abbey »

ohenhen1 wrote:Good luck to the boys. I am more interested in the U20 team. We have won the U17 world cup 5 times now. It is time to win the U20 world cup. What are the NFF plans for the U20 team?
You are such a contrarian. Why don’t you just celebrate the win and be done with it. This is the U17 moment of glory and not the U20. Kai!! How the hell did you become a moderator? One would think the selection committee was smarter than this!!
A Person convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Damunk wrote:

Abeg, where you watch am?
The whole game was shown again on FS1 (Fox sports 1)here in the states. I believe it is online too on cos sports app.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Abbey wrote:
You are such a contrarian. Why don’t you just celebrate the win and be done with it. This is the U17 moment of glory and not the U20. Kai!! How the hell did you become a moderator? One would think the selection committee was smarter than this!!
That gave me a chuckle.

I think he got it for the sole reason of, he never insults anyone despite how much insults are heaped on him. Just my opinion. But if that is the case then selection criteria is crap and needs scrapped.
That said, I don’t mind too much about Ohenhen being a moderator but the last straw will be if they make the pokey that insults everyone a moderator.
Last edited by Cito on Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Every one is entitled to their opinion. My opinion is I am not really interested in the U17 world cup. The reality is the U20 level is where you find the next generation of stars. I think it is time for Nigeria to win the U20 world cup.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cito wrote:
Abbey wrote:
That gave me a chuckle.

I think he got it for the sole reason of, he never insults anyone despite how much insults are heaped on him. Just my opinion. But if that is the case then selection criteria is crap and needs scrapped.
That said, I don’t mind too much about Ohenhen being a moderator but the last straw will be if they make the pokey that insults everyone a moderator.
Stop picking from your rear, you just cannot leave bigpokey's name out your mouth.. .learn the difference between insults and yabbis.....just maybe you can be less sensitive...kai getting all worked up because ohene nah mod, also taking comments on the internet to heart over people you've never met. Kai .....that just shows you need to work on yourself
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Damunk wrote:
Who are you asking?
Dem tell you say NFF dey here? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway the U17 teams in the last few years seem to have made greater contributions to the SE than any U20 team, so you should be interested.
NFF got their representatives on this site, that is for sure.

:D :D :D

The U17 players were already known after the U13 level, U15 level and the U17 AYC. Already knew about Amoo, Ubani and co.

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

too much empty embellishment on how amoo changed the game; NO he did not change the game. he was fresh and speedy but i tried to see how he changed the game after hearing so much nonsense on this. he was never directly or indirectly involved in any goal scored and neither did the goal come when he got it. yes he added value because he was fresh but he did not change sheait.

by the way if you have utube tv, it's in their video library
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Hmm, I’m surprised no one mentioned the jersey...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

jette1 wrote:

too much empty embellishment on how amoo changed the game; NO he did not change the game. he was fresh and speedy but i tried to see how he changed the game after hearing so much nonsense on this. he was never directly or indirectly involved in any goal scored and neither did the goal come when he got it. yes he added value because he was fresh but he did not change sheait.

by the way if you have utube tv, it's in their video library
Quit being a contrarian just for the sake of sounding different... :lol:

Amoo virtually changed the tenure of the game single-handedly, most crucially by knitting our moves together and thus making it much more cohesive, rather then the rushed moves that routinely ended with hopeful long-range efforts previously. Illustratively, he laid on the behind-the-defence pass to Etim that led to the corner which led to the late equalizer. Prior to his introduction, one couldn’t really recall a single pass laid behind the Hungarian defence in that desperate second-half. Instead, everything was played in front of the defence often anti-climaxing in desperate long range effort hit more in hope than expectation. Man of the Match by a country mile for me.
>
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: thank you guys.