There is no justification on why Sadiq Umar has no call up

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
There is no justification on why Sadiq Umar has no call up

Post by Bigpokey24 »

to the SE.

I do not get it, this guy along with Etebo were top quality at the Rio Olympics, he was a massive handful vs United last night, however every Nigerian don begin scratch head as to why this dude has not been looked at by that ****, however they go about spamming the airwaves about trash and badly raised UK kids wanting to use the SE as a leverage to play for England.

Also they called some trash player from Sofia FC in trash racist bulgaria over this guy who won a medal for the Nation...I am still pondering what the likes of Sadiq and Azubike Okechukwu gotsssss to do in other to get a call up... just maybe they need to change their agency, yall know the one with many recent SE call ups...just saying
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: There is no justification on why Sadiq Umar has no call

Post by deanotito »

Remember him at the Olympics and he was a solid player. A bit of an unusual style but I had high hopes for him. And though I havent seen him in years, I would be surprised if a player like Onuachu is so much better than him
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

deanotito wrote:Remember him at the Olympics and he was a solid player. A bit of an unusual style but I had high hopes for him. And though I havent seen him in years, I would be surprised if a player like Onuachu is so much better than him
Sadiq is only just getting his groove back.
Had a massive dip in form after the Olympics and those of us closely following him were disappointed.
The same Rangers and its manager Gerrard that are currently singing Aribo's praises is the same set up that signed Sadiq and sang about him on arrival.
For whatever reason, nothing happened after that and he was quietly let go.

So he needs to do a bit more to assure everyone that he is not going to disappear without trace again. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Damunk wrote:
deanotito wrote:Remember him at the Olympics and he was a solid player. A bit of an unusual style but I had high hopes for him. And though I havent seen him in years, I would be surprised if a player like Onuachu is so much better than him
Had a massive dip in form after the Olympics and those of us closely following him were disappointed.
The same Rangers and its manager Gerrard that are currently singing Aribo's praises is the same set up that signed Sadiq and sang about him on arrival.

So he needs to do a bit more to assure everyone that he is not going to disappear without trace again. :idea:
stop picking out of your rear, when was the last time you saw him play..the guy has been scoring like no tomorrow all season and last night united were grateful the ref stopped the game.... stop being lazy , you keep making up stuff of almost 4 years plus ago
SuperEagles

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

stop picking out of your rear, when was the last time you saw him play..the guy has been scoring like no tomorrow all season and last night united were grateful the ref stopped the game.... stop being lazy , you keep making up stuff of almost 4 years plus ago
This BP guy no well I swear :rotf: :lol:
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

His lack of a first touch and general difficulty staying in control of the ball?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote:His lack of a first touch and general difficulty staying in control of the ball?
Don't think his touch is a problem, he was just falling down at slightest contact, but seems to have gotten stronger...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

niyi wrote:His lack of a first touch and general difficulty staying in control of the ball?
He has a good first touch
SuperEagles

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Steven Gerard can answer your question. The guy gallops around like a disabled donkey!
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

Observing how Rohr operates he does like to constantly change personnel. He will test someone for a while and then when he finally decides you cannot make the cut he will drop you and create space to test someone new. He is still busy with the Onuachu experiment and he did bring Dennis Bonaventure into the fold which is good. There are only so many slots and he doesn’t believe in testing a completely new set of players every game. I believe if Sadiq maintains his form his day will come
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Damunk wrote:

Be quiet.
Your opinion has not been found worthy of consideration.
How many times do you have to be told? :taunt:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:to the SE.

I do not get it, this guy along with Etebo were top quality at the Rio Olympics, he was a massive handful vs United last night, however every Nigerian don begin scratch head as to why this dude has not been looked at by that ****, however they go about spamming the airwaves about trash and badly raised UK kids wanting to use the SE as a leverage to play for England.

Also they called some trash player from Sofia FC in trash racist bulgaria over this guy who won a medal for the Nation...I am still pondering what the likes of Sadiq and Azubike Okechukwu gotsssss to do in other to get a call up... just maybe they need to change their agency, yall know the one with many recent SE call ups...just saying
I rarely question a coach's decision on players but I have wondered the same. Yes, Sadiq is a bit awkward but he his good in front of goal and is persistent.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

maceo4 wrote:
Don't think his touch is a problem, he was just falling down at slightest contact, but seems to have gotten stronger...
My guy I watched that match and at least three times he had a bad touch that killed a potential attacking opportunity.

Stats also show he had more bad touches than any other player that day https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/14271 ... ter-United
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

He doesn’t have a well rounded game. He’s a good dribbler and can take on defenders one on one. Other than that, his game is largely undeveloped :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Osimhen is our undisputed No. 9. His competitors in my opinion are Umar, Simy, Onuachu, and Okereke. Not much separates the four I mentioned. Simy is the oldest of the four but seems the most polished to me at the moment. He would be my first choice to deputize for Osimhen, however, Okereke and Umar are younger so you can argue that they have a higher ceiling.
Last edited by olu on Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Steven Gerard can answer your question. The guy gallops around like a disabled donkey!
... meaning he can't control the ball, can't run with the ball or what? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na wa-ooo!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

donadoni wrote:Observing how Rohr operates he does like to constantly change personnel. He will test someone for a while and then when he finally decides you cannot make the cut he will drop you and create space to test someone new. He is still busy with the Onuachu experiment and he did bring Dennis Bonaventure into the fold which is good. There are only so many slots and he doesn’t believe in testing a completely new set of players every game. I believe if Sadiq maintains his form his day will come
Very well said. Thx a lot :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

smh, **** no call this guy
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote:smh, **** no call this guy

You’re not a smart person at all, it’s not by force to start a thread everyday.
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:smh, **** no call this guy

You’re not a smart person at all, it’s not by force to start a thread everyday.

You just described yourself to a T you Eeeed10t.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

some claim he hasn't improved.... smh
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

Is this supposed to be before or after the 'improvement'?
Either way, this is a mess.
The comments alone shoulda told you you've picked the wrong video.
Focus. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Damunk wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video]

Is this supposed to be before or after the 'improvement'?
Either way, this is a mess.
The comments alone shoulda told you you've picked the wrong video.
Focus. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
massa massa i shall defend you anywhere and anyhow! :rotf: :rotf: slave!

The only reason you are attacking a Nigerian, Umar, is to defend your white savior. shameless slave!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?