Ageologists: Food don land

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg
Re: Ageologists: Food don land

Post by chief nfachairman »

he looks under 20 to me and thats really good.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Nigerians are the enemies of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Just by one post, this Timilehin has decided to put doubt on this child's career. Everytime someone searches this kid, this will come up. That is because this adult, Timilehin who is probably a dog and the worse type of animal could not control himself. B*stard.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Only lazy beer parlor bloggers, with rumor as source of information, would open a thread like this.
SMH :ohmy: :sad: :shock:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

He looks U-17 to me. He's just stocky and muscular. I remember we had some athletes in my secondary school days that were built like him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:Nigerians are the enemies of Nigerians and Nigeria.

Just by one post, this Timilehin has decided to put doubt on this child's career. Everytime someone searches this kid, this will come up. That is because this adult, Timilehin who is probably a dog and the worse type of animal could not control himself. B*stard.
i wish i could remember my twitter handle so i can finish that crook
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Age cheats are the enemies of Nigeria. They make every Nigerian a suspect.
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:

Age cheats are the enemies of Nigeria. They make every Nigerian a suspect.
I agree. age cheats who are Nigerians are enemies of Nigeria.

Now, would you also agree with me that an adult, like Timilehin, who tries to cast aspersions on a child, without proof, for the purpose of destroying the child's career/life is an enemy of Nigeria and a b*stard who will never see anything good in life?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: I agree. age cheats who are Nigerians are enemies of Nigeria.

Now, would you also agree with me that an adult, like Timilehin, who tries to cast aspersions on a child, without proof, for the purpose of destroying the child's career/life is an enemy of Nigeria and a b*stard who will never see anything good in life?
Nearly everything you wrote here is demonstrably wrong.

1. The player is certainly not a “child”. He could be a “young person” – defined in the UK as someone b/w 14 and 17. A “child” is younger.
2. We are not in court. In the court of public opinion, you can question a player’s age on the basis of what they look like, esp in a country where age cheating is institutionalised. The ostrich approach is to take a Nigerian player’s age on face value.
3. You are being overdramatic with the stuff about “destroying the child’s career”. For starters, you are not aware of the purpose of the tweet. Secondly, many Nigerian or African players with question marks over their ages have had long and rewarding careers.
4. The rest of your post about never seeing anything good in life has nothing to do with the issue and is over the top.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

CIC, how are you going to spin this thread now? :D lolly Buhari has posted so many pictures to refute your agenda
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I assume all of you doubting these boys age don't have children yet, and see how they grow.
Oh well, wetin concern me with CE youngies, but make blind continuous argument.
Years ago I went to eat lunch at my son school, one of the teacher told him, 'hey your brother is here'.
He laughed, I shrugged my shoulder, teacher was bemused until another teacher corrected her.
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:I agree. age cheats who are Nigerians are enemies of Nigeria.

Nearly everything you wrote here is demonstrably wrong.

1. The player is certainly not a “child”. He could be a “young person” – defined in the UK as someone b/w 14 and 17. A “child” is younger.
2. We are not in court. In the court of public opinion, you can question a player’s age on the basis of what they look like, esp in a country where age cheating is institutionalised. The ostrich approach is to take a Nigerian player’s age on face value.
3. You are being overdramatic with the stuff about “destroying the child’s career”. For starters, you are not aware of the purpose of the tweet. Secondly, many Nigerian or African players with question marks over their ages have had long and rewarding careers.
4. The rest of your post about never seeing anything good in life has nothing to do with the issue and is over the top.
If we had to take soft arguments like the highlighted seriously, then the writer can be said
to be not who he claims to be, and that he is a cheat.
I'm used to thinking that self indictment without realizing it, is the preserve of sophomores.
This took the cake.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

joao wrote:If we had to take soft arguments like the highlighted seriously, then the writer can be said
I'm used to thinking that self indictment without realizing it, is the preserve of sophomores.
This took the cake.
When you hide your head as an ostrich, you expose your behind. Feel free to take a Nigerian player's passport on face value. Talk to the players and they will see you as the joke!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

cic old boy wrote:
joao wrote:If we had to take soft arguments like the highlighted seriously, then the writer can be said
This took the cake.
When you hide your head as an ostrich, you expose your behind. Feel free to take a Nigerian player's passport on face value. Talk to the players and they will see you as the joke!
can you prove you went to CIC school?
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Unbelievable.

This one I can attest to because we scouted him in Ibadan. We know the player very well. He’s a KID!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

can you people with twitter handle go and finish that loser who posted it? the joker lives in the UK sef
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
He is a Nigerian. We dont recognize UK law or definition in our country. Slavery and colonialism has passed.

As regards the other things you wrote, are you willing to agree or not that:
an adult, like Timilehin, who tries to cast aspersions on a child, without proof, for the purpose of destroying the child's career/life is an enemy of Nigeria and a b*stard who will never see anything good in life?
Simple as that. Its a yes or no question.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Apparently, since we are not in a court of law, we should be permitted to destroy someone's career and future! The same UK law you love so much has libel laws. What a shame.

Till today, the ignorant joke Harry Redknapp made about Kanu is still used as "facts" by people who heard or read it.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I don't think player being suspected of falsifying ages does much to them as far as career advancement, earning perhaps, but otherwise teams are still interested. They suspected Kanu and he played for Ajax, Inter and Arsenal.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:I don't think player being suspected of falsifying ages does much to them as far as career advancement, earning perhaps, but otherwise teams are still interested. They suspected Kanu and he played for Ajax, Inter and Arsenal.
thank goodness that profile pic has been updated
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:I don't think player being suspected of falsifying ages does much to them as far as career advancement, earning perhaps, but otherwise teams are still interested. They suspected Kanu and he played for Ajax, Inter and Arsenal.
You don't like de la Peña? He is one of my favorite players of all time.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
what do you know about Ivan De la pena , the little budda? and i mean the one way before the Espanyol years
SuperEagles

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
what do you know about Ivan De la pena , the little budda? and i mean the one way before the Espanyol years
I only ever really watched him at Barcelona but I loved his style, part of the reason I'm glad Iniesta's career turned out the way it did was because he reminded me of IDLP.